By the year 2050, the United Kingdom will become an Islamic Republic, under moderate Sharia Law...

By the year 2050, the United Kingdom will become an Islamic Republic, under moderate Sharia Law, and the infrastructure for this to happen is already in place.

> Our capital is 44% White British, and is more than 12.39% Muslim.

> Nation wide, Muslims are the fastest growing religious group, and compose more than 5% of our population.

> One of the boroughs in our capital is 34.5% British, whilst 30% of births are by mothers outside the UK.

> Our capital's Mayor is Muslim.

> There are about 1,750 Muslim Mosques in the UK.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hUg42rTricw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Already, the United Kingdom has large swathes conquered and colonized by Islam.

No it won't you faggot.

Women like Sayeeda Warsi have a place in our House of Lords, as Islam spreads as a cultural influence.

Areas like Luton are Muslim ruled, and Muslims dominate the political and social landscape.

Muslims sit now at 13 members in the UK government, a number likely to rise substantially in 2020.

>Southampton is white
>Portsmouth is green

When will those inbred cunts ever get over being BTFO so easily?

Muslims have a law system already in place, and this need only replace UK law, to provide a smooth transition from one to the other.

This could and will easily replace the Bank of England.

yeah, nah.

Inshallah! I recently converted to Islam so I welcome this new change.

Takbir!

And why not? I have shown that it is so easy for Islam to subvert us.

>Zionists took Palestine from us
>give us Europe instead

Not sure I like this trade

We will turn all of the defunct Churches into new places of worship for the Ummah!

>mfw loyalists drive muslims into the sea liberating britain
>mfw England stops making fun of us for being useless
>mfw they have northern ireland appreciation day
>mfw they give us more free money in appreciation of our service

>The most concentrated parts are the most populated cities

Holy shit, stop the press

Churches are dying, as is Christianity.

Brilliant! I think our country will benefit.

Hah it will you who will be run into the sea you disgusting infidel worm.

We are now spreading into the villages and towns of this country. Nowhere will be exempt from the liberating and holy influence of the one true religion.

>Takbir!

youtube.com/watch?v=hUg42rTricw

When will you realise you are just a slave caste of shopkeepers and fast food services?

Do you actually believe this?

We are rapidly buying up family homes and partitioning them into rooms so we may rent them out to even more muslims.

Stay mad.

Fat chance Mohammed, I'm gonna become the Soros of the Anglosphere.

My plan is still in development, but I plan to partner with based churches to provide monetary assistance to parish-goers in order to subsidize large (6+) white families.

Start learning to swim ahmed

Being given a house doesn't mean you've bought it I'm afraid. If you want to live in squalor, you're more than welcome to, you're already used to it after all.

Let us know when you're ready to join the rest of us civilized folk.

that flag implies we colonised Pakistand lad

Well it already happened didnt it?

But now it's the other way round

Better learn which direction Mecca is in you lowbrow knuckle dragging scumsack.

We are literally buying up houses you dumb fuck.

That is why your house prices are rapidly going through the roof :)

Well yeah, muslims should be killed. What else is new?

Yeah yeah, I'll have chilli sauce on that please boss

They aren't though. They've stabilised since the Brexit vote and interest rates on mortgages have just gone down as a result. You can't bullshit a bullshitter mate. Just because 18 of you could scrounge enough money together to buy a 2 bedroom house in some sackshit end of London somewhere, doesnt make you property moghuls.

I like that you're so obviously thick in the head. That flag indicates UK ownership of Pakistan as a colony lol.

Come to Canada dad.

I can't wait until the Muslim genocide, it's a shame many will have to suffer such a dark period for humanity to finally throw off our shackles and head into the stars

>Dorset is safe

surprising, there's a Mosque right next door to a church up the road, they invite eachother round for tea and biccys and shit

Quite surprising

It's not surprising at all and it just means that the muzzies are trying to convert the cuck christians.

fixed

>destroying all morals of society and allowing public executions of people who oppose your idiocy and feelings of something

Europe has used its cyanide pill you have nothing to defend yourselves incase of the muds killing you, enjoy your lives before your praying for a false prophet about. 5 times a day. I really hope we glass the Middle East.

underrated the chinks and poo in loos do that here in Canada too. Meanwhile they are packed 10 in a house while i laugh all the way to the bank when i sold my townhouse last year.

Reminder that you are to Ireland what muslims are to England.

Filth and parasites.

>London

Islam is the last challenge humanity has to face as a whole before we can truly reach enlightenment, it wouldn't be a challenge if it was easy but I have faith that we will eradicate it and finally bring about a new golden age

>moderate

Yup, they also think taking on an ostentatious mortgage in the hundreds of thousands means that they bought and own the property. Makes me fucking laugh.

>You need a job in order to apply for a mortgage

Fuck, tripped at the first hurdle.

you fuckos know where to go when shit hits the fan

right into the water where you can drown ya fucking dogs. nah just kidding mate i got a room outback for ya

we seriously need to start waging another war against these shitskins. if only george bush would get back into politics

I think we should deport all Muslims, and put something over the Middle East to prevent them from leaving. I really wonder why the fuck we are bombing them in the first place, it doesn't make sense there were always retards in the Middle East and we didn't care now we do.

You fucking coward

Why the hell are you sitting here telling us about it? Go do something to reverse it or you're literally lower weaker and more submissive than a Muslim woman

>giving a shit what the irish think
You've got to go back

m8 they put on a London accent, we can only assume they want to be like them in every way