Can Sup Forums's opinion on this show be summarized as "we dislike with its fanbase therefore it's bad?"

Can Sup Forums's opinion on this show be summarized as "we dislike with its fanbase therefore it's bad?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGEI6JmjoIE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also Rick and Morty S3E08 thread

LINK TO RICK & MORTY STRIM ? THAKS

pretty much. the first few episodes of season 3 were bad though

No, it's just not Lovecraftian enough

pls lov u

OBSESSED

>we dislike with its fanbase
you fucking wot

Watching it now for the first time. Actually not that bad.

Threadly reminder.

i like this show tv isn't one asshole it's several like a cluster of assholes

>"we dislike with its fanbase therefore it's bad?"

A bad fanbase can do a lot of damage to any show or movie.

The problem is not the fanbase, it's that the show is formulated exclusively to bait and spoonfeed the fanbase. Remove the aspects of the writing that facilitate that, and half the show is gone.
This. Xavier doesn't spoonfeed, it doesn't wait to see if you understand the joke, it doesn't care whether you caught an allegory. It's also never been popular.

I love Xavier but I'm starting to get sick of you posting this in every thread

>"we dislike with its fanbase therefore it's bad?"
you could say that about anywhere on the internet desu

Reminder that Sup Forums loved season 1 and it wasn't until normies got ahold of it during season 2 that they turned on it

This. I'd say the current zeitgeist of Sup Forums yearns for the Lovecraftian, Kakaesque themes that are seldom examined in postmodern television and cinematography.

Nonr of these quotes appeared in Xavier you fucking faggot.
If you're going to shill, do it right.

You can sum up Sup Forums's opinion on everything that way.

what happened so s03e08?

i cant find a torrent...

It's a show for Bernie Sanders supporters.

>Rick And Morty is about harsh truths
>Xavier is about ear pleasing nonsense

Sounds about right.

also need this

>Bane II: Big in the City

If the show appeals to a fanbase like that, it must be shit.

no we can sum it up as we dislike it because of its women writers

link

>harsh truths
You mean like how you can fuck up your entire life and just run away and start over like nothing happened?

fuck i need stream

You have no taste. Go get raped by an AID's infested nigger and die in a fire you uncultured cunt.

YEAH GUYS, learn to respect women please. What your mothers or sisters think if they read all this toxic misogyny here? I would have said girlfriend, but let's face it, since you say rude stuff that means I can shame you for your assumed virginity. Dudes that say mean stuff never get laid, losers.

Are you dense? Do you seriously think the show meant to convey that as a remotely positive or good thing that happened to the two of them? Especially Morty? They've routinely brought it up as a source of intense pain and trauma for him. Just because Rick is intelligent doesn't mean he's supposed to be a role model. He's a complete victim of himself and he knows it.

It's pretty easy actually.

>he didn't get it

It's not the fifty rick and morty threads you're getting sick of?

>hey guys, there's no consequences for my actions wubalubadubdub
>but i do feel a little bad about the fact that i've destroyed an entire planet
>oh well...lol

Harsh, unfalsifiable "truths". Ironically not even scientific.

Just wait for an hour will be out then

You say that like it's a bad thing.

This. It's just pure Sup Forums contrarianism

He's tried to kill himself multiple times in the series. If that shit is all you got out of that episode, you are simply not smart enough to understand the show, and that's not the show's fault.

>too dense to understand the concept of covering your pain with humor

It got shit when it started pandering to normies in s2 and even moreso in s3.

xavier literally has never said any of those. what the fuck is this supposed to be

Exactly. R&M is pretentious crap.

Where is the torrent????

>translation: it got popular and now me and my special club don't like it

Literally an average noodle arm Cartoon Network show but with things that make pop-nerds giggle, really bad voice acting, does nothing new.

No, it literally started pandering to normies and started drastically dropping in quality, introducing tons of drama, pop culture references, political analogies, "omg so true!!" level humor, etc. etc.

Very disappointing for a promising start.

channel uploaded all 5 parts
youtube.com/watch?v=uGEI6JmjoIE&feature=youtu.be

you faggots hate the show way before "muh wymyn writers"

I guess the hate is from the many fans who interpret the show to be philosophizing nihilism.

>harsh truths
>reddit-tier depression principles from that of a middle to late 20 year old
i dont think so tim

>it's a contrarianism to the contrarianism episode
the show does kinda blow though

just got it.

im surprised it took an hour. usually the simpsons and other popular shows are out 15 minutes after they air.

He's a pig guy

Not even a little bit, bitch. I come to Sup Forums for the salt, bitch.

Its word play is occasionally funny but most of the humor is lol grandpa burped and acted obnoxious again or Israelis should all die

So, was this another episode written by a woman?

Seemed like a really shit episode.

I just like it because it's one of the few shows that's really willing to drill down into the implications and logical conclusions of its own silliness. Plenty of shows would just blow up a planet or rewrite history and then go on as if nothing had ever happened--maybe looking back for an episode or two for dramatic reasons--but Rick and Morty seems pretty determined to make sure that all its actions are consequential unless otherwise noted. It's honestly a lot of fun.

nah, the humour comes from the constant references to pepe and kekistan

citations? fuck you
everyone knows this, unless you're a fucking retard because I said so

Could you explain it to me, please? i'm very dumb and I don't get it either, however I'm interested in learning why the use of fake quotes that sound like lifted from some self-help book in contrast to the R&M quotes

>we dislike with its fanbase therefore it's bad
Looks like someone's not a Real Rick.

Yeah, pretty much.

This show is one of the many snack foods of comedy.

Sup Forums is becoming gay as fuck. It went from a group of apathetic misanthropes trying to force each other to permanently severe ties with society as a whole to a bunch of faggots who are invested in politics and religion. The next phase of this site is gonna be praising Jennifer Anniston romantic comedies because it's the only thing Reddit doesn't like.

Then find a new site.

a fanbase is a reflection of show's quality, rick and morty attracts shitty people therefore it's a shitty show, pretty simple stuff

They're Nietzsche quotations. The irony is people talk shit about one of the pivotal figures in atheistic philosophy when his quotations are stuck to XRA just because they are buttmad that it appears to be shitting on R&M, in turn reflecting their lack of actual education concerning the topic at hand.

On top of that, XRA happens to be on that level of philosophical insight and R&M is not. It's just XRA wraps up it's references in layers of satire and poetry instead of spoonfeeding it to audiences the way R&M does with any concept it deals with. XRA doesn't care if the audience doesn't get it. That's up to the audience.

i like the show but why do people think its smart? its the same dumb shit [as] has been peddling for years

This jokes was great. One of my favorites.

Next episode will be shit. Calling it.

Go away

This is what the problem looks like.

No, both the show and the fanbase are bad. I love how revisionist now try to claim Rick and Morty WAS good, but just got bad in S3 because of female writers.

What's "reddit"?

No

It was pretty fresh in season one. season two felt like it was jumping sharks series usually do in their 6th-10th seasons(get shwiffy or w/e it is).

Then yeah, s3 hits, female writers come in, suddenly there's drama, "omg so true!!!" humor, pseudoscientific psych rants, etc.

season 3 is literally indefensible

It's just another /pol leak. Ignore them and they'll fade away.

Because they throw around terms used in theoretical physics and the fanbase thinks they're smart because they've heard them before on one of the thousands of Neil deGrasse Tyson or Michio Kaku documentaries about string theory. Mix that with a high schoolers understanding of depression, entry level philosophy and soon-to-be-dated pop culture references you have the perfect show for pseuds.

I can't blame them though, when I was 16 I was a know-it-all faggot teenager. So it's underaged kids thinking they have the world figured out, and it's a show for them.

This episode was shit.
Summer breaking the fourth wall at the end was needless and didn't add to the show in anyway except for a "hey look how cool summer has got everyone".

Ruined the episode for me tbqhwy, which is sad because the squirrel joke was actually one of the best this season

unironically Sup Forums is more cancerous than Sup Forums these days. that's an achievement. there is zero film discussion happening right now. we need to try /film/ again.

How much of a spineless wimpy virgin piece of shit beta faggot do you have to be to model your entire personality, likes, dislikes, ethos on a site where they jerk each other off over cat pictures?

Have some fucking respect for yourselves. Be a real person. The white race is dying because of you. Jews and blacks smell blood in the water. You are the weak sheep that kills the herd.

I've said this earlier today. People are calling out Sup Forums, when Sup Forums is one of the WORST fucking boards, only second to /qa/.

It wasn't always like this. This was a good board 5-10 years ago. It has a lot to do with Sup Forums's increasing popularity and Sup Forums being an entry-level board that most people can find some way to participate in.

I don't know how to get /film/ attempted again, though. It was retarded when hiro called it "film & movies". Locked in shitposting from the get go.

Thanks for the spoonfeeding, that's a clever image

I prefer /cel/ to /film/. I think Sup Forums could be salvaged if we got rid of the people magazine tier celebrity worship and focused on both television and film.

I hope that's true because I'm more than happy to kill the herd.
>inb4 edgy
Yes

Sup Forums is the worst board if you count boards that actually matter. Sup Forums and the like are the worst otherwise.

Even Sup Forums and nu/pol/ are better.

Everyone here is from reddit. You can immediately tell because they do one thing, ruin threads and force memes. Reddit comes here because when GoT got popular they heard of us. Kelly C was one of the top posts of all time over there at the time. I remember because Sup Forums threw a fit over it.

Surprise, surprise what happens in the next few years?Sheev, Pestposting, every cancerous meme post-Bane. Pale imitations. Reddit drove pedos out. Feet? Banned. Actress discussion? Omg ur one of those weird waifuists lol. Banned. Genuine discussion? lol thats gay i discuss movies on reddit Sup Forums is for memes XD.

And here we are today. This place only exists for reddit to say nigger and spew their retard shit that would be banned on reddit. Sup Forums talks about and outwardly hates reddit so much because it knows its reddit. It hates itself more than anything. Pure reddit to the core.

I would torture any shitposting teenage Sup Forums redditor to death if I could. I hate you all.

I don't like it simply because it's a cartoon.

What even is the point of cartoons anymore? Animating seems like way too much time-consuming effort. Just make it live action

I've never been to Reddit, is that's what's up with all the forced memes? Today is the first day I've actually used the filter in settings and it's already packed with shit. It's getting so fucking retarded.

Oh and fucking Sneed, JUST, AHAHAHA, kino and others. If you propagated any of these memes you are piece of shit.

You stole what used be the secret best board on Sup Forums. You fucking reddit scumfuck teenage mexican GoT watching niggers. You fucking subhuman 1 digit IQ retards don't even understand children's adult swim cartoons.

EVERY FUCKING THREAD IN THE CATALOG IS ONE LINE OR NO TEXT

OVER 60 PERCENT ARE MEMES.

DELETE THIS BOARD

this is pasta now

Please post it everywhere.

Then maybe some of these redditors will commit suicide and I can have my board back.

Dunno mate. Big Lez would be fucking weird as live action. Each to their own though.

I will, you have my word

Good post.

Oh, look at that. Reddit is called out, they leave with tails in between legs and 5 sneed threads are posted in the last few minutes.

Reddit gets off on ruining this board. It's funny to them. It's their most classic and cherished meme.