What did they mean by this?

I was driving around Be'er Sheva, a large city in southern Israel, and I saw pic related.

What political implications does this have? How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Square_and_Compasses#With_a_.22G.22
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's the Freemason logo, for those who aren't familiar with it.

Those digits

I bump for you. I want to know.

Of course Satan is an Israeli.

>666
>Jewish flag

Theistic Freemasonry apparently.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Square_and_Compasses#With_a_.22G.22

didn't know israel is such a shithole, those houses look like typical commie blocks

You seem to have misspelled rabbi.

It's the worst neighborhood in the city, most of the city is a thousand times nicer.

All Freemasons excluding those belonging to the GODF are supposed to be theistic.

Free masonry is a a very common and popular worldwide organization. What seems to be the problem? Is it the fact that you see something in real life about which youve only read in Sup Forums ?

This

I thought it was mostly a goy organization, I wasn't expecting to see it here at home.

Yeah but, the Freemasons have very different reputations in reality and Sup Forums , OP probably belies some of the conspiracy theories regarding them. Still it interesting to see one of their symbols on something other than a sign. I have never seen one so open.

There are many jewish fremasons. Female jews usually belong to Bnei-Brit and there is even a big lodge in tel aviv. i used to work in a hotel where they invited many guests and did conventions etc.

An extract from The Book of Revelations on the endtimes, original, in Hebrew.
When you see it, you shit bricks

This.

Up until the 1800s freemasonry did not fully allow Jews, however that changes rapidly over the years, most heavy ones are tied up in one way or another.

It is just an integral part of our world. And an important one at that.

>he thinks the Book of Revelation was written in our holy language
It was written in either Greek or Aramaic.

why does a lion seek the council of sheep my chosens one? and nearing passover oy vey

This is from Eilat, southern most city in Israel.

Passover isn't until April.

How is it an important one? It's just a club right?

>jew
>our
You have no claim to the new testament

Hey Jews while I have you what's going on with the explosion of your Hyper religious NEET's?

I heard some Mossad guy saying there could be civil war.

Like many groups of so called elites in history freemasons have an ideology that includes affecting change upon governments and socieites around the world. The scary part is that sometimes they even succeed in reaching positions of power in democratic socieites and act as a group and or with other groups from different countries. Early american political history has some examples of that, which are documented quite well through letters and autobiographies.

Look into your US history, how we came into being, WHY we came into being, and research their lives and ideals. What movements did they subscribe to and what was the goal of those movements.

The USA is here because of freemasonry, and they have had ties to everything in one form or another, whether it's KoM, Knights Templar, Etc.. It is a very important subject not only for history but for all knowing.

>666
לך מפה יהודון

They have six children per family on average. As you said, they hate modern society & Zionism, don't work, and live off welfare.

There are many possible outcomes in regard to their impact on our society.

לא היא לא, אל תשקר
No it's not, don't lie

Freemasonry is just a charitable organization. Stonemasons build with stone, freemasons use goodwill and free labour to build up communities.

בער שבע חרא עיר.

זה מה שאני אומר אידיוט

I know plenty of individuals of power have been involved but unless the reason they join is for power that doesn't seem like a problem. The only times the masons seem to have ever had real control is the Grand Orient Du France in the French Third Republic. I bet plenty of NGO'S have plenty more influence than the masons.
KOM associated with the Freemasons? It's a catholic group, weren't the Knights Templar suppressed?

Masonry is the luciferian priesthood of the new world order.

I live in Herzliya, but I really like Be'er Sheva. There are some nice suburbs like Omer and the city has everything one would need.

I like the way it looks at nice, and nighttime feels nice in the Negev. I like the desert look as well.

There are too many Bedouins, though.

When it comes to American Evangelicals we really should start pushing the idea that Orthodox Haredim are the real true Jews and that secularism is the biggest threat to gods chosen.

Prepare to get goy'd

What i ment by scary is that such pacts between exclusive and limited groups of people in governments has the potential of undermining the publics interest in determing policy. Im not sure that such exclusive groups can always have the publics best interests at heart, and even if they believe they do, im not sure that the secretive and socially exclusive way these groups operate is healthy for a sound political system. However i will agree that there are examples from history where such methods did achieve succesful and beneficial contribution to the socieites in which they operated.

Was this meant to be in reply to me? The orthodox neets doesn't seem to relate to your reply. I totally understand and agree with that sentiment. All groups have their own interests first and will use any influence to help themselves, and Freemasons have a very strong in group tendency. Though it's not like all groups have the public's best interest at heart. Many people openly trash the environment, many on Sup Forums support the eradication of huge swaths of humanity. M Any elites or in groups see themselves as the new aristocrats, above the common folk with a Noblesse oblige to better them, regardless if they want it or not. In return for aiding their lowers, they think they deserve to not be bound by societal rules, conventions and laws. I just think the relative power of the Freemasons has been overstated except in France, where the enforced the laicite and support for equality before all else, leading to their whole France is turning into Africa crisis.

www.badselfeater.com

I have the chance to be a freemason, should I go for it? I heard they need young people.

Yes it was the wrong post ive replied to and i agree as well with you. Freemasons became an overated boogieman for many "anti globalist" movements. Probably has more to do with fictional works and fantasies, for example that book triology by robert anton wilson, than with solid facts.

>worships Jew Jesus as supreme God
>thinks somehow that Jews are not involved in this scheme
Good goy.

Yeah, though it's not to say the Freemasons aren't involved. I've had relatives involved, they do tend to be upper middle class like minded individuals, and that currently means open borders help the global poor at the expense at our middle class. They do have influence, like the bribing of leland yee(it was a sting but the concept of it common) and politicians join and intellectually fed in the echo chamber reinforcing that pathological altruism. They are real to an extant but it's overplayed on pol. In groups are dangerous especially when entirely composed of upper middles class and higher.

Jews and Masons are partners in crime. They're both of the same father (the devil).

Why you like the number 6?

the rabbi hole goes deep in israel

האמת? אני שוקל להצטרף ללשכת ברקאי שלהם בת"א
אני מת לדעת מה הם מסתירים

I have a theory........ that it all may have been according to plan.....

At that all the people said in answer: “His blood come upon us and upon our children.”

FUCK