ITT: Great characters who only appear in one episode

ITT: Great characters who only appear in one episode

Andy is not coming back

Not a day goes by without my heart aching for more Carl episodes.

R.I.P
Man they were the Cock of the walk.

WHat made him visit Springfield that day if he didn't live there?

He wanted to see the city that had benefitted so much from Mr Burns.

It's a pretty artificial coincidence that he as nuclear power defender was in town just right then when they held that town meetng to state his position pro atomic energy. Bad writing i say.

That's a chicken...

Shut your trap

just go back to Sup Forums, not everything is a jew, chicken, alien lizard, or alien jew chicken lizard.

IT'S A CHICKEN, A DAMN CHICKEN I TELLS YA! OPEN YOUR EYES YOU BLUE PILLED SHEEPLE!

The crew never uses a character only once. They even brought back that ticket selling girl.

damnit, what is this from. it's so familiar

is it xoalin showdown?

Alright Homer, get out!

That's not Homer, his name is Cosme Fulanito

I would work for Hank Scorpio.

Yep
episode is called Screams of the Siren

Oh fuck off back to .

I'm sick of you people disparaging the classics of cinema with you fucking chicken conspiracy crap.

I would rape James Bond in the ass for Hank Scorpio

Only appeared briefly, but is by far the best character in the show.

>image.jpg
that's not his fucking name you mobile scum

THE MAN IS A HERO! FUCK YOU!

So, do you think if you performed enough romantic gestures with her she would be willing to grow old with you?

Basically being able to perform every sex act save for putting your dick inside of her vag.

I still cannot for the life of me believe that crewinverse actually had a conservative, old fashioned character in the show. I am so glad tumblr was in tears after this episode.

scorpio was the best

im also partial to uncie herb

What did he mean by it being a chicken? What's gong on ?

Herb appeared more than once.

And because of CN's shitty airing patterns, even if they caved into tumblr-wanking, it'd be much too late to rewrite anything

Who wouldn't? Dude was a great boss and offered fantastic benefits to his employees. Not to mention all the after work team building he did. I'll bet everyone got a nice little bonus when he took over the east coast.

But does he have a fluffy tail?

Come on user, you can see that guy is not a chicken, what are you blind?

I haven't watched Steven Universe since Peridot crashed the ship so i had to look it up.
>Andy is a traditionalist, initially shown to be stubborn, judgmental, hot-tempered, and willing to hold a grudge. He is guarded and cautious in his attitude to the Gems, dismissing them as "hippies" because of their unusual appearance and lifestyle, and resistant to social change and deviations from the status quo in general.
This sounds like a tumblr person doing their best to describe but not offend a conservative person

But what a great episode it was

Oh tumblr hated him

But honestly he's not that bad

mostly just set in his ways

Coach...?

Homer? Who is Homer? My name is Guy Incognito.