I don't mind Laura as Wolverine but please someone design her a new fucking costume

I don't mind Laura as Wolverine but please someone design her a new fucking costume.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IDfaTKHS0-k
en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Scott_Summers!Laura_Kinney!20161122
en.inkei.net/vagina/a/All_New_Beast!Laura_Kinney_(X-23)!20161123
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JUST PAINT IT BLACK
U
S
T

P
A
I
N
T

I
T

B
L
A
C
K

What's wrong with it?

But that defeats the purpose of her taking up the mantle

DESU her taking up the mantle is dumb. Wolverine himself wouldn't have wanted it.

The worst thing, though, is they turned her into a totally different character. They didn't develop her, Bendis just turned her into the only female character he knows how to write anymore, and everyone's goosestepping to his tune.

Not OP I don't care if her codename is Wolverine. I just want her to have a costume that fits her. She looks awful with those colors and the mask.

This. Wolverine is not some kind of "honorable title" or a legacy to carry on.

Is that whole "I'm just acting like this so boys will like me" thing still going on?

Needs cleavage and midriff. Maybe a smart cropped vest for the top, tight/low rise leggings, and a belt that loosely drapes over her hips. They should stop body shaming sexy characters.

Does Wolverine really needs someone "take the mantle"?

youtube.com/watch?v=IDfaTKHS0-k

It's not creative. It's just female Wolverine and it looks silly on her. Carol's costume and Whor are examples of how to do this sort of thing right.

Laura's Wolverine costume will never not be stupid.

>Is that whole "I'm just acting like this so boys will like me" thing still going on?
In Hopeless' book, I guess.
In her actual book, it never was.

Doesn't change the fact that her book is pretty boring and still fails at characterising her properly.

No.

In fact, he very explicitly wants nobody to do that.

He'd rather Laura just live a normal life.

What I'm saying is, please come back crusty, nobody else can write Laura now.

Beautiful, elegant, memorable, iconic. This is a well designed costume.

Laura's is the exact opposite.

I like her All New X-Men costume and her X-Force costume

Carol's current costume is complete crap.

X-Force was her best costume to date to the point that her first solo series kept using it.
All New X-Men is kind of bland to me, honestly.

So I hear they ruined my autismfu? Why is it so hard for these chucklefucks to at least read Target X? That's just six issues and captures her personality beautifully.

Her current solo is clearly written by someone who has read quite a lot of her stuff but still fails to get her.

It looks fine.

its fine

just never maker her use the headgear thing

black as night
I wanna see the sun blocked from the sky

I would say I just don't like the mask. But honestly I don't really care.

Why didn't they just leave her with this costume? It looks 10x better than her wearing Logan's uniform.

She's not as Emo anymore, and is actively trying to be a social person. To some this is the worst thing ever.

Put a shirt on or religious conservatives are going to shame us

Put a shirt on or atheist liberals are going to shame us.

I've read a few issues and the main problem for me is that Laura had a very different personality than Logan. She was very sullen and was more of an assassin as opposed to the berserker that Logan was. As soon as she was given the title and costume she just turned into what Logan was, crazy and charges straight into battle while screaming.

Because a sjws. Member they lost their shit over that Campbell cover for Iron Negress

Given that her social difficulties were a key part of her character and differentiated her from every other boring spunky 20-something superhero?

Yeah, it's pretty fucking bad.

Is my memory bad or didn't this character pride herself on not being Wolverine?

They should have just used her Talon uniform, and the title Wolverine could have been a running joke.

>Calls herself Talon
>shows up some place and pops her claws
>"holy shit! It's Wolverine!"
>Marvel Civilians

Instead they just gave her a boring costume and gave her her 'fathers' mantle. I'm alright with it, but I wish it would have been handled better

Not quite that. She's wearing the Wolverine brand so she needs something to reflect that.

he best uniform is her street walker outfit

She's got claws to reflect that she's Wolverine. She doesn't need anything else. Even her stripped shirt looks better than Wolverine with tits.

She looks pretty good in it there. But I still feel like Wolverine's last costume would look better on her.

Is she wearing lipstick? That seems really offputting considering the whole Wolverine identity is pretty much just berserker/scrappy motherfuck.

I haven't read her books, please tell me every other issue isn't just some shit about male privilege and relationship drama.

Also, its seems a pretty big part of wolverine formula that he get horribly mangled in almost any given story. Are they side stepping actually having to chew up the character?

You can't even see her lips in OP's pic. She's pretty boyish, but they still need to make her hot if they want to sell.

This is the look that typically comes to mind when I think of Laura. She had kind of a punk rock-ish look to her that carried over regardless of what new uniform she was wearing. I guess that particular fashion isn't as popular as it was ten years go, but it was always visually a big part of Laura as a character.

It's an action book and Laura takes a lot of beatings in it too.

Just think of your regular PG-13 superhero action movie and you have All-New Wolverine. It's actually really good and funny too.

X-23 is only good for lewds

The costume is fine she just needs to not wear the mask. It doesn't suit.

en.inkei.net/vagina/a/Scott_Summers!Laura_Kinney!20161122

Beast does all the work behind the scenes but doesn't get any satisfaction

- en.inkei.net/vagina/a/All_New_Beast!Laura_Kinney_(X-23)!20161123

>wearing a costume to look like a previous character
>CLEARLY SLUT SHAMING!

You people make no sense.

Characters can't stay the same forever.

You've been away for a long time, i see.

Never got into that emo fad but I really like her uniform there. At least it made her unique instead of just making her a generic female version of a popular male hero.

What devil magic is this!?

Frankly I just find it super boring. Nothing seems to click, stories are entirely forgettable, Laura doesn't seem to do anything beyond reacting to things, and Abby's just there to be lol random comedy sidekick.

Why didn't they just make her look more like a honey badger and call her Honey Badger? Why couldn't they be creative and make a new hero?

>make a new hero
You mean like Ironheart? Yeah, it doesn't always work user. Laura is just a legacy character for Logan.

Give her Wolverine's X-Factor costume or the tan costume that at least has a tangential relation to her original Talon costume.

Personally I thought the character concept is great. It's literally in-universe Rule 63 Logan. For all the unrelieved sexual tension from all those times we saw him shirtless, muscles bulging out amid the blood-soaked snow.

Never you mind that an XX clone of Logan SHOULD have resulted in a squat muscular chick with glutes the size of nebraska, let's make her slim and willowy instead!

That's too hard a concept to survive multiple hack writers in a row.

Wolverine is not just some bright yellow costume.

Just do a female version of the brown-and-orange number, it legitimately looks better anyway.

>It's an action book and Laura takes a lot of beatings in it too.
>Just think of your regular PG-13 superhero action movie
I don't get why Taylor thought this book needed to be so tame in comparison to almost every other thing she's ever been in.
Her own books were far more violent than this. And a Wolverine book shouldn't generally skip violence either.

She can maintain the mantle without the retarded mask.
I don't know how he can pull it out without looking like a total retard, but his weird clone apparently did not inherit it.

The hair is unfortunately redundant. The mask bits are meant to evoke Logan's hair and head silhouette, but Laura's hair goes out the back of the hood, and it just clashes with the stylished crests on the mask

could still have like a recognizable wolverine mask, but just needs some redesign to work her hair in as well, instead of just a hole in the back for her locks to wobble out of.

Now that the colours work we just have to do something about that mask.

i mean, that's her outfit, it only looks "sexual" cause it's a different artist drawing it

that's a good pallette swap

Slim and willowy works. Just look at Logan's mom.

>boob plate
Isn't this offensive?

Read the comic you're talking about.

She doesn't charge straight into battle, I don't even think she kills willingly in the new series.

Not in her book, but she does that out of character shit in Hopeless' All-New X-Men. It's shit and he's got an awful handle on her character.

Probably but I think it works in this instance because I'm reasonably certain that part of the Thor get-up is mental.

I like one of X-23's earlier costumes, the one that's similar to Sabretooth's classic costume. Yellow on the sides, brown in the middle, with that bone/teeth necklace.

That costume is fucking garbage. It's not even good on Logan, and on Laura it's an abomination.

Laura should wear the same slutwear she wears in the videogames. That's her iconic look.