What are some kinos about a pretty lady develops a terminal disease and dies...

What are some kinos about a pretty lady develops a terminal disease and dies? I really liked "You're Not You" with Hilary Swank and "Still Alice" with Julianne Moore.

it's ok user I fap to dying girls too

Me Earl and Dying Girl was decent. The actress is good in Bates Motel too.

Dude. Love Song.

Prognosis Negative

the fault in our stars

Where do I get a dying gf?

>im cia :)

Tosca
Any of the filmed versions

The Fountain

this. It was one of my favorite movies ive seen in recent years and I dont fall for the sappy teen dramas

Just be yourself and she will get cancer

The Notebook

I WISH THAT I HAD KNOWN IN THAT FIRST MINUTE WE MET, THE UNPAYABLE DEBT THAT I OWED YOU

A Walk to Remember

A Walk to Remember

I read this as "ME EARL GREY" at first. Why do they do this

Very cthuwellian

i really liked this. she doesn't die though.

>have a shape shifting gf like the Thing
>turns into different girls every day for you
>goes out every night to hunt and feed, but is always back by morning, attempting to make breakfast or something for you
>has a fucked up sense of humor, tries to turn into more and more grotesque and horrifying things during sex to freak you out
>you don't though, you just kiss her right between her 14 mouths and 11 eyes
>she gurgles and shudders in that cute way she does, slime and blood running down over your face as she gets embarrased
>20-something different voices coming out of her throat at once as she says she loves you

Does that mean she could morph into a 14 year old girl?
Asking for my friend.

I don't see why not. Your friend is in luck, it seems.

There's some Anne Hathaway movie where she has Parkinson's. That's the only one I can think of.

Well I did sit and watch a movie with a girl in the hospital the last time I saw her before she died, though I wasn't dating her because I was an autistic beta.

I haven't seen many chick flicks but this scenario happens way more often than you'd think, it's such a fucking cheap way of taking a generic romance story and adding "depth"....there was that one with josh hartnett and the chick who looks like helen hunt, and also that one with keanu reeves and charlize theron. They're not good movies but they're exactly what you're talking about.

How could I watch a movie who's title has a Rhyme about a dying girl? It's just dumb.

Came here to post this.
>Right in the metaphysical feels

>no "you're a big guy"
ONE JOB

You should probably look at the image again.

Horns.

except she gets raped and murdered before she dies.

>reddit gf

Reported.