My great-great grandfather started the largest construction company in NYC, AMA

I'm a direct descendant of Julius (((Tishman))) founder of Tishman Realty & Construction Co.
Noble works include building of:

World Trade Center (old & new)
Madison Square Garden
Rockefeller Center
etc.

Not as rich as you'd imagine, company sold off a while back, still pretty up there, though

proof from shitty passport pic

How rich is Donald Trump by your estimation?

Get invited to any high flying socialite type parties? Any wringing of hands and plotting going on?

Story time general

I'd say whatever he says he's worth is the truth. After a certain point calculating wealth is extremely hard. Even more so when involved in many business, many of which have assets that are hard to calculate the value of. In addition to actual assets, just him being himself is worth an absurd amount of money. He can write a book and make money, he can appear on tv, movies, anything and make money. He has gained respect in the business and has more opportunities than other would have. It's better to look at it not by wealth but by influence, which he sure has a lot of.

give that pic with a timestamp

Are not corporations the empires of this new time? But by nature of their growth and practices, corporations can only be run and succeed by unscrupulous practices.

Military might still has the chance to free a people from moral decay and downfall, where as a corporation, by means of its proliferation can only lead a people deeper into corruption.

Already found a Q and A interview via quick Googling. I say this goy is full of shit. Find the interview on google then watch this thread.

Only your fellow Burgers will fawn over you do to the "trickle down economy" and "job creator" memes you were all brainwashed with.

I am afraid no one else gives a crap about your money here.

How do you make your money now or do you just live off investments and acquired wealth? If you were broke now and only had income from a regular job how would you start making yourself wealthy again?

Not from what I've seen. This whole jewish conspiracy that Sup Forums talks about is not at all what they think. None of these jews wear yarmulkes or practice judaism at all. They just are culturally jewish meaning that their mothers were a big overbearing, they wen't to private school, they went to summer camp, they were exposed to finance at a young age, and they're taught to like other jews. This has affected me as well. It's just a general prefrence. My Danny Duberstein would rather do business with David Blattberg than with Nigel McDoodyface because they have a little connection. And most of the time I don't think it has anything to do with preserving the jewish race or disrespecting "goyim" but just a general preference like how whites like whites and not niggers. If you go to the doctor would you rather see an asian or a nigger treating you? That's what's happening.

Not bullshitting, I can give more proof if you really want, see

I'm currently a sophomore in college so no income. There's enough money in trusts and securities under my name that I don't have to worry about that. Personally I am very frugal and interested in money, so I will probably do well for myself without the need to inheritance.

You know what they say....

You can build a thousand bridges but if you're OP you're only going to be known as a faggot.

Who did 9/11?

thread confirmed for jewish deflection

OP confirmed for jew or traitor shabbos goy

AECOM can go fuck themselves, they're soulless cunts that absorb companies people enjoy and turn them into americanized, red tape filled, heartless, misery inducing firms that drive a large portion of honest workers away from once loved companies that had their own proud history.

Oh, and they build terrorist training camps in Africa.

Holy shit rich people are so fucking bored lol

Hey bro I can come over let's play some poker

even the richest of the rich know.
like all conspiracy theories there's just enough evidence to make a case for that theory but not enough to debunk the existing and accepted story. That being said, I really don't believe it was jews, and if it was insider, it had nothing to do with judaism but with the greedy people behind of, many (but not all of whom) were probably "jewish"

Ive got a surname too

>richest of the rich *dont know

Abdullah?

Oh look

It's a kike defending kikery

Shocking

Cmon dude lemme in dat circle I promise I will only embarrass you a little

that picture is autistic. there were bombings before 9/11, more people were buying terrorism insurance. there's no way he'd do that for a billion (which I doubt he got). Not to mentioned he owned plenty other buildings that weren't damaged and subsequently had their value reduced by a huge amount after 9/11 happened.

PURE COINCIDENCE, amirite?

How much are you personally worth

Do women ever catch on to this

see

Do you frequent Sup Forums, or is this a one-off effort at amusing yourself?

What do you think of Trump, personally?

Are you Daniel, or David? And would the other one be scandalized to know that you're posting this here?

I meant, are you a son of Daniel, or David?

why are jews actively trying to undermine the white race and direct it toward extinction?

Yes I frequent Sup Forums
I love Trump. I think he's a genuine, smart, funny, caring guy. I just finished The Art of the Deal and it's great. He's got a big personality and he's frank but I respect that. He is in no way "evil", just controversial. I voted for him in the primary and will do so again in the general.

>would the other one be scandalized to know that you're posting this here?

hehehehehe

Excellent thinking, user.

Screencapping thread.

Let's see how much they like their son / nephew posting on the ebil naatzee frog forum

We're gonna make you feel our pain OP

nope

Dude I wish I knew. I hate it as much as you do. It seems like a lot of a jews but I don't think it's all jews. And additionally, and I think this is the important point, I don't think it has anything to do with Judaism, but just with the type of people who do it. My mom and dad are both voting for trump (me as well), we all hate niggers, spics, chinks, but we LIKE white people. Another thing goyim don't know is that a lot of jews hate each other. Many of our families are successful and therefore competitive. Also some are just despicable human beings, some of the worst people I know are jewish, but also some of the best most redpilled people I know are jewish as well.

go at it boi

So you're not Joshua or Gabriel, one of Dan Tishman's sons? And you don't vacation at a 256-acre organic farm/llama compound in Maine?

sadly, no. I know Dan but have never met the sons. I think they got more of the inheritance than I. Would want to meet them anyway, probably fucking kikes.

wouldn't*

it seems like we have hated each other for thousands of years.

i agree that its not all jews, i have redpilled jewish friends, but i have also met unquestionably hateful jews that do everything they can to rip the goyim (and each other) off.

> Another thing goyim don't know is that a lot of jews hate each other. Many of our families are successful and therefore competitive

I know lots of relatively unsuccessful jews that hate each other and compete like you wouldnt believe.

>Also some are just despicable human beings, some of the worst people I know are jewish, but also some of the best most redpilled people I know are jewish as well.

bretty honest desu.

I actually find this quite believable.

What do you think about the theory that Jews (or at least a number of them) have developed an evolutionary psychology that leads them to almost reflexively undermine/co-opt/infiltrate the potentially threatening social institutions of their host countries?

Do you believe the position of American Jews has advanced to the point where this impulse can and should be openly reversed in favor of a sort of Judeo-Christian nationalism?

What do you think about Israel?

OP has been pretty honest as far as I could tell, any user cucks here want to ask one of the few good kikes a question, heres probably your best opportunity for a while

>inb4 hurr trusting kike
i know i know... he hasnt lied yet so far as I can tell from my own personal experience with da joos

Given the degree of socioeconomic security you enjoy, what are you studying, and why?

Can you share anything about your personal philosophy and motivations (since your comments tend to suggest they may lie elsewhere than in base hedonism)?

>evolutionary psycholog
Naa this is complete bullshit. Most jews in america don't do shit. It's commonplace for Jews to take the liberal side, not sure why, I think it's just something they "do". I think in history, they were just always too exclusive and mysterious, had weird practices, and were used as a scapegoat pretty often. Also the use of usury by jews and jews only made them look real real bad. I think jews are trying to apply their successful ideas from their small communities of intelligent people to large states filled with dindus et. al. Which doesn't work, obviously.

>should be openly reversed
Err not quite sure how to address that. It's not something that can be reversed. It's too tangly. Things have a way of working themselves out and there are more non jews than jews in all governmental departments so at the end of the day they can't influence THAT much and if a reversal were to be needed, it could occur.

>Israel
Okay the place is a stateless desert with a bunch of primitive sandniggers roaming around. After WWII jews get sympathy and given this land. Uh oh somebody moved in. Guess the fuck what, that happened 100000 in history, if you can't defend yourself, that's social darwinism and I thought that's what Sup Forums wanted. Well they made that arid desert into arable land and now it's a bastion of western values, education, culture, etc. I do concede that too much money has been given to them and they have too little transparency.

I'm studying biochemistry with a minor in business, planning on getting an MBA. I have few motivations other than to be objectively successful. My main way of accomplishing this is by figuring out who can be an asset to me and then schmoozing them. Pretty kikey but it works. Just find the people who will advance you and be nice to them. I'm a real asshole to most other people, though.

How about the holocaust, do you believe it has been exaggerated as a propaganda tool?

The questions are actually pretty closely related -- I think what I'm trying to find out here is to what extent you think the Jewish self-conception (to the extent there is one) can evolve in a more constructive direction.

You're obviously not particularly steeped in the Marxist strain of thought (to your credit), but many of your brethren are. I want to know at what point American Jews will collectively feel secure enough to drop the subterfuge.

A big part of that is challenging the strong cultural identification with perpetual victimhood (not just with the holocaust, though that is exhibit A in the mythology). Can that be "reversed"? Can Jews start to think and act like history's "winners," and accordingly pursue goals in keeping with the strength of the wider society? (I.e., not importing niggers and muslims, acting more "red pilled," etc.)

Also, do you live in NYC?

We know you worked close with the new York mafia shutting down union protests, embezzling millions of dollars, laundering money, etc.

Can I get a job? I'm a recent graduate in civil engineering. Even counting rebar is ok.

I'll do my PE exam next year.

>holocaust
I fed into all of the standard propaganda until recently when I started browsing Sup Forums and I believe that it was exaggerated but not enough to dismiss it. Still at least a million jews killed, which if you think about it is an insane number and the difference between 1 and 6 does not change anything.

>acting as winners
At this point they could easily but for what reason? If you do you end up like white people now, slowly having things taken from them because they are the dominant race. If jews keep the position of minority, they have opportunities, can meet privately, etc without being called racists. It's pretty genius actually, and I encourage any white people with anything unique about them, religion, mental disability, sexual orientation, whatever to really push that so they aren't seen as an enemy.

>NYC
yep, born and raised.

>sold
>undergraduate

I don't think I could get a job for myself if I tried.

And every shitskin with the surname Muhammad is a direct descendant of him

>I encourage any white people with anything unique about them, religion, mental disability, sexual orientation, whatever to really push that so they aren't seen as an enemy.
So that's it, then. The only acceptable choice for us as the majority is to cower on the sidelines of our own civilization, avoiding any form of self-organization or association that doesn't revolve around some form of weakness -- "because Hitler."

>If you do you end up like white people now, slowly having things taken from them because they are the dominant race.
White people aren't having things taken from them because they're the dominant race. Are Han Chinese suffering for their dominant position within their civilization? The white race is getting weaker in the West because we've been cucked--or cucked ourselves--by adopting strains of Marxist thought intended to do precisely that.

It's ok senpai. All good!
I always have IT to fall back on. Did that for 8 years.

it sucks, I think eventually it will equalize, I give you permission to blame SOME kikes, not all for it. but really lets blame the niggers and spics for being so unter

I suppose we can agree to disagree about certain things and still be mostly aligned on what matters most. I hope you'll use what influence and power you gain the future to move the needle in a better direction for the future of our civilization.

Hopefully you've contributed your $2,700 to Trump's campaign, and more to the Great America PAC...