White Wal-Marts better than Black Wal-Marts

firstcoastnews.com/money/walmart-stores-in-white-neighborhoods-are-better-study-claims/314485439

Saw this on Facebook's trending.
So a study came out showing that Wal-Marts in white neighborhoods were better than black neighborhoods.
So why is this the case?
Nobody seems to be able to figure it out.

Except me.

No fucking duh they're better. In black neighborhoods the staff is all niggers. Niggers see a cigarette butt on the floor and think "Oh look at dat, somebody should clean dat up."
White folks think, "Oh some asshole put his cigarette out, let me get the broom."

Not to mention black folks steal a TON more so of course their stores are going to be crappier. Why won't anyone in society anymore point out the fucking obvious?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=joA3h5OS24k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm going through all the comments on the major news on this and just posting black violence in malls

:^)
youtube.com/watch?v=joA3h5OS24k

Its the same when they say "1 in 4 black men will be in jail we should change that!" but never say "1 in 4 black men commit a crime, we should change that!"

I live near Detroit

Further south (closer to Detroit) is a Walmart I refer to as "ghetto Walmart". It's not open 24 hours due to security concerns. The 2 times I have been inside, the store was largely disorganized with tons of products on the floor and just in wrong areas. The employees don't do anything except talk to their friends. Kids (all black) climbing on shit and you don't even know who is supposed to be wrangling them.

Then, further north, there's a 24 hour Walmart. Always clean, never crowded, always organized. Employees are your typical minimum wage slaves but they're always actually working.

Gee I wonder why the northern one is nicer

A lot of the facebook comments have pictures allowed on these stories.
It's a great time to redpill normies imo.

How retarded do you even have to be to imply racism in this case?

Not at all?

wew canada

White people try to keep their communities clean, while niggers trash theirs.

Between ghetto Walmart filled with Mexicans and white-trash Walmart filled with rednecks, the white one was always better run. Ghetto Walmart is poorly stocked, poorly managed, and has no self checkouts.

Mostly, it's just money. The white Walmart has the liquidity to be properly stocked and manned.

A white Walmart is called target

Or maybe when stuff was not stocked it was because the niggers had stolen it, so the system still showed there were 10 in stock, but in reality 10 had been stolen?

That's pretty meta right there user.

Despite Walmart having "1mill+ people talking about it" FB shut down the discussion because from what I was reading.. it wasn't going their way. lol

It had the general theme of.. "Yeah of course everyone knows this."

fuck target and their gender neutral bathrooms. kroger has actual white people in it

white people are so great

No one is talking about mexicans you fucking racist were talking about niggers. Stay on fucking topic retard

Thanks.

Keep crying over a non issue faggot

The walmarts is my area are in good shape becuase white people

I go 100 miles to the city with niggers and they are in shambles... litterally shit-mart

So, its their fucking site they cam do what they want you entitled faggot

Well fucking duh...

You know what's funny is niggers are such a scourge it can benefit us. I walked into a gas station in a shitty neighborhood. Nog behind the counter on his cell phone completely fucking his job up. Dude was stealing from the price, didn't charge me for half the shit I bought and went right back to his phone as soon as he rang the shit up.

Point being liberals are going to force businesses to hire niggers. But the niggers using BLM logic are going to do everything can to fuck up at the job and not charge people. So shit is about to get interesting and free.

Long story short, niggers are worthless and hiring them is cancer. But awesome when it benefits you as a customer.

This is the same for any fast food restaurant or retail store.

I love in an all white county. When I go to Chick-fil-A or Mc Donald's in my home town, you can get all the condiments you want, whenever you want. If I go down town to niggerville...
>"excuse me mam may I have done mayonnaise for this chicken sandwich"
>smacks lips
>"uhhh hmmm yeeaah dats gun be uh extra fiddy cents"

Niggers don't even trust other niggers to not nig.

>it's their company they can do what they want
>they don't have to sell to him because they can sell to who they want, muh private business
>don't bake a cake for a fag
>"government help, help"

It's getting to the point were the media can't ignore this any longer. Any place with a large percentage of blacks goes to absolute hell and chaos. It happens all over the world with the exact same outcome.

and mudsharks still wondering why people are still staring.

Honestly the black babies look the cutest.

Hambre on the bottom left

Stop making me racist Sup Forums

When I was poor, I used to live in a 52% black community. All the stores would close at 9pm, even the ones known to be open 24hrs, cops would do sweeps over the ghetto blocks and you could clearly see which abandoned houses were still lived in aka crack houses.

Thank God I moved out but take it from a formerly poor hispanic. Black People Are A Blight. The Dindu population should be kept in check and they should NEVER get to 20% of the total so god help us.

Is it there soul less eyes? Thanks for being honest satan.

>15% or less of the population.
>50% or more of the crime.

Ugh.

>poverty
blacks literally dindu nuffin only race that's truly evil is muslims

No user. I think the real problem is that the store in the white neighborhood is nice. We need to diversity white communities. It's not fair they don't expirence crime like niggers and spics so that why we need to reduce the prison populations and relocate them to suburban areas and subsidize their mortgages.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

nope they don't sell ammo fucking pussies

Why would you ever be racist dude?

Surely it's all just a coincidence.

There's no overarching pattern to see here I'm sure.

Fucking hell. They start the black on white violence young.

Raising your child around animals like this is abuse.

Don't let Sup Forums get to you. It's all satire. We're all equal. Martin Luther King had a dream. Surely it wasn't our nightmare.

There are more whites that are poor than blacks and they don't commit as nearly as much crime.

>Businesses in areas with less crime, better education, and more jobs are better

NEWS OF THE CENTURY

Im still boycotting target

Sorry I'm ment rich white

I use to live in a majority black and the Wal-Mart was terrible. Never before did I have to look under the cap of over the counter medicine. Apparently it's pretty common for niggers to open a bottle of medicine, take some, and put it back on the shelf. And the cosmetics were all under lock and key. Glad I got the fuck out of there.

why is this even a story? top kek

noone is surprised that nigger neighbourhoods are inferior

oy vey

Dude you would not believe the amount of homosexual sex that occurs in the mens room in a target around 1-4am. Just check out craigslist.

>We need to diversity white communities.
American education

Don't you mean Shart-Marts?