Snyder Bat Epic Pt.5

Prior threads listed here.
Previous Snyder threads found here

Starting this thread from campus so when It would be greatly appreciated if I received a bump or two.

sure, thanks for all these storytimes by the way

Oh baby bump

You guys are great.

Bruce Wayne is Batman? GREAT SCOTT!!!!

Experienced computer trouble a week or so back tied to the graphics card/video drivers. He had a old graphics card that was "comparable" to the one I had and now I can't play any games past 2006 on this thing. Even source games give me sub 60fps.

Batman Telltale Episode 4 dropped today and I REALLY want to play it so I broke down and purchased the console version.

I said it before and I'll say it again. I love all the diversity in Gotham's underworld.

Also I'm starting episode 1 from scratch so what type of Batman should I be? Right now I'm aiming for snarky/cultured Bruce and a hard ass Batman that while doesn't murder, beats the shit out of criminals.

bumpo

Glad to have you aboard.

I"m glad Tynion decided to do something with Clayface. He's so much more intersting now than he's ever been.

HOly fucking shit!

We've officially moved into body horror territory.

While part of me thinks Maleev would go hand in hand with Batman, I'm not a fan of the next couple pages. Not bod, but not quite what I'm looking for.

Don't know why they decided to include the extra cover at the end of the issue but I"m not complaining.

Moved the cover to the frong.

Excellent page.

that's a pretty shitty looking monster

Red.
Always Red.

BATMAN BEYOND SUIT! FUCK YEAH!

Already went blue lol. SOrry

>That salute.
I'm dying.

This page makes me sad.

What a twist!!!

This is ridiculous and I love ever second of it.

Fuck...

This.

and after all this he still offered him a chance to redemption

If anyone can find that one Silver-Age comic with this same concept,, I'll be grateful forever. The one where Batman is wearing a rubber Bruce Wayne mask under his Batman mask that he takes out to convince everyone he's not Bruce Wayne.

We are now about to enter one of the high points of Snyder's Batman run. Zero Year is beautifully drawn and colored in combination of providing a unique spin on the Batman origin story that doesn't try to replace Year One and instead goes for something different. Starting with issue 0 and contiuing until issue 33.

I chuckled.

This leader of the Red Hood gang aint playin around.

Truly devious.

I love how this base of operations is the antithesis of the Batcave in aesthetic..

Jim is a cutie.

CLOSE!

I'm glad that Tim's intelligence was highlighted even before he became Robin.

Poor Jason.

Always the ladies man.

huh? would they all be the same age at the same time?

Agreed