X-men art appreciaiton thread

Show me what you got.

MARVELOUS!!!

I miss Mike Choi's X-force work with his ex wife's coloring so damn much.

fuck

Seriously! Really great death & really great art to go with.

There was an alternate xmen cover or something that had strykers(?) Religious group in a very shadowy outline sin city looking picture with just the offset Crosses on their cloaks colored. The picture has always stuck with me. Would love if someone could find it

Dell Otto!

Clay Mann

Best Emma Frost design coming through!

Dat Ass!

M-mommy...

Marco Checchetto

>Marco Checchetto

Ok, that's it. I'm storytiming the Messiah epic this week.

Jason Pearson

Clayton Crain

Jerome Opena

Something about how earnest this Holocaust is is just...horrific.

Y'know when I think back to what it was like to experience the Messiah Trilogy for the first time, and all the character work, and epic storytelling that accompanied it in wake of Decimation, it actually enfuriates me to look at the state of the X-men world today. Making all that progress across the latter half of the 00s redundant in favour of pushing an almost identical crisis (But far more uninspired), whilst propping up the Inhuman brand to the X-men's detriment with the terrigensis plot is borderline criminal.

God bless you

More Master mold would be appreciate

He's Genocide in 616, and also he's like 15.

pretty decent costume when drawn write, scott's def had way worse in the past
too bad he never really got to do anything noteworthy in the entire time he wore this outfit, except die.

hope you like all-new Teenclops!

I like the Bill Sienkiewicz New Mutants art, they got pretty freaky and surreal.

Once they started coming up with edgier designs like the Wild Sentinels I think artists were missing the point of "why" Sentinels were such a fun and interesting idea.

iirc COTA never used any combo voice clips, that was the later VS games.

Lol Firestorm

Discovering Sienkiewicz is one of the defining features of New Mutants.

Uncanny X-Men 205, someone mentioned it the other day and is such a unique, bizarre issue for that time. I want to storytime it but i'm tired tonight, maybe tomorrow.

Bump

idk I liked it as a call back to the Sentinels inevitably going rogue back in the day. It makes more sense than the countries of the world embracing bloody handed murder machines because no one's fucking heard of PR.