Why'd he hang himself?

Why'd he hang himself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EUl8RV2r6U4
youtube.com/watch?v=kLzAwrP81vE
youtube.com/watch?v=JKOjZLPXLhk
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2648352/Did-dolphins-save-girl-SUICIDE-Mammals-formed-ring-drowning-swimmer-guiding-boat-aid-claims-scientist.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6Qj8-oMnGzw
liveleak.com/view?i=dbe_1329944541
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

molested by jews

Why'd he hang himself?

literally who?

>Brandis
Wanted to die.
>Williams
Wanted to die.
>Carradine
Wanted the world's greatest orgasm.

He didn't hang himself, he was just on Mr. Robot.

eva 3.0 was shit

his stepfather dressed him up like a girl and convinced him to play with him

depression and his black gf didnt love him.

r.i.p

He looks like he's seen too much

>Georgie n-n-n-nnow g-g-g-g-g-g G-g-georgie n-n-now g-g-o f-f-f-flo- G-g-g-georgie n-n-n-now g-g-go float that boat

Why don't you hang yourself?

Is that Shawn from Boy Meets World?

Ok I'll bite. The story I heard is, after doing a movie with Chuck Norris called Sidekicks, he went on to film school to become a real actor. But no one took him seriously and he was mercilessly ridiculed for the role by his classmates. So, he killed himself. Might not be true, but I heard it well before Chuck Norris jokes were a thing, so I've always assumed it was probably true.

why not?

Wow, I think I saw that back in the day.

youtube.com/watch?v=EUl8RV2r6U4

Poor guy. The thing is if he kept trying, he'd probably get roles later in life as he already had the face/name recognition. And the audiences that grew up with him would still like to see him later in life. Poor guy. I assume drugs were involved.

>Black gf didn't love him
There is no pain more unbearable, no burden more intolerable

Well, he never gave him any respect.

This super clean poster ---guy--- is wrong. Look deeper like into Hollywood parties.

this norris film is fucking child kino

What's wrong with that? His step father is a consenting adult

Sup Forums will 'preciate this
youtube.com/watch?v=kLzAwrP81vE

Why do some people Hang themselves,it seems like such a slow way to go?

This has been documented.

oh god I grew up with this movie

Did you masturbate to it?
I did.

Still do.

I felt weird when he dressed up as a girl. shit was weird man.

The captain on Seaquest molested him, chuck Norris molested him and that stupid bird from never ending story part 2 molested him

molested
in a dress
small pupils from opiates.

yeah suicide

>All these underage faggots will never know how awesome Seaquest DSV was

you pass out very quickly actually, also it's guaranteed to kill you unlike using a gun or walking into traffic

>in a dress
34 yr old here. i know him well. sad to see them get molested by jews and full of drugs at such a young age.

Once your anus has been Chuck Norissed the hole left behind makes it impossible for your body to contain its soul.

how common is this story?

jews molest young actors. mainly dudes.
like wtf.

Yeah I know. it's sad

METAaaa

His wife I shit you not. She sucked so much money out of this mans estate.

Yeah that's pure bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=JKOjZLPXLhk

>DUDE HE WAS DEPRESSED LMAO! HE JUST NEEDED THERAPY AND PILLS!

American way of solving problems

>you pass out very quickly actually
That, like all suicide methods, depends on if it's done properly. The military did tests to determine if being choked out causes brain injury and they devised a neck pressure cuff that knocked people out in about 18 seconds.
However, people who have survived being hanged (which happens if the rope is squeezing your neck, cutting into your flesh, but not in the right place to actually completely cut off blood flow to your brain) have said it was one of the most painful things they've ever gone through.

CO2 poisoning seems like the best way to go, it's a little scary because your brain starts to go haywire and you get confused, but it's painless and you could take something to help you sleep or relax while it's happening

Did you even watch the video? He had dementia you dipshit.

get with the times' bitch, the soul is very well still here.. Suffering the length of any 1 said ordeal; not. Until which point (in his case, successful suicide) ..it definitely ain't here no more.
besides being recollected upon & encapsulated within this particular moment in time/space. on a CIA KGB 2D chinya website
yah, YAH?!?

you mean nitrogen canister masks, r-right..??

>bullshit
She tooks MILLIONS from his estate and there are quotes of him expressing how upset he was about it because it didn't just boil down to his money but it affected his estate and relationship he had with his children who he loves very much.

how was that meta

>also it's guaranteed to kill you unlike using a gun

Is this bait? Guns are one of, if not the most consistently lethal, methods of suicide.

too much room for error though. people fuck it up all the time.

Many people survive gun shots actually. If the rope and frame are sturdy, hanging has a pretty high probability rate.

CO2 could kill everybody in the house and/or people that would discover the body if it's still in the air.

Nitrogen seems kind of technical. The mask has to be on just right, and the right amount of gas has to be drawn. Otherwise the person can convulse or vomit and awaken.

Why are we still here ?

pleb

to suffer

>Many people survive gun shots actually. If the rope and frame are sturdy, hanging has a pretty high probability rate.

But isn't that like a reported thing?
I mean you shoot yourself and fuck up someone has probably heard a gunshot and called the police. Where as if the rope breaks or the frame isn't sturdy, you just choked yourself a bit and maybe broke something. There's no record of those fuck ups.

hory shit

Like all the people that Dolphins DIDN'T push to shore.

>maybe if i quote the entire thread in multiple threads someone will notice me

i hope you fail to notice traffic and get brained by a semi

Isn't that the kid from Mrs. Doubtfire?

>the faggot from 'its kind of a funny story' actually ened up committing suicide

>Dolphins
Nigga what the fuck are you talking about?

>Google it
WTF?
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2648352/Did-dolphins-save-girl-SUICIDE-Mammals-formed-ring-drowning-swimmer-guiding-boat-aid-claims-scientist.html

complete & utter CONTRARIAN FAGGOT detected.
stamped, blazed, hip/square/bohemian, fetch (gay, faggit, aids, gay faggot, w/e) faggot faggot faggot
I'm glad you've learned to attach multiple shitpost reply combos 2gether, b-but you're still a fat bitch fuckin faggot bitch ass nigger ass cunt puff faggit.
Comprende?
YAHHHH??????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TOLD YOU I'D GET YOU, BUH--BUH--BILLY!

NOW YOU CAN FLOAT WITH GEORGIE HAHAHAHAHAHA

I guess you're just a stupid bitch, yah, u stupid bitch (aww you stupid bitch.. you STUPID BITCH.. mickey.. THAT'$ WHAT MY FATHER USED TO CALL ME! I thought you'd be more creative than that..?).

I thought this was the dude from Boy Meets World.

He didn't have any patience.

srsly the answer 2 this whole /thread

complete pseudointellectual faggot bitch detected.. go fuck girlz & sht 2 get in the real club of film comedic bb geniuses. I represent /td/ in my football club!!!!
I'm behind this shit dude, we do it 100, 100
like, 100

I had such a huge crush on him when I was a kid.

Better question:

- why hasn't HE killed himself?

Good work. Sleep well tonight, you deserve the rest.

He looks more like Emilio Estevez.

He realized the day was coming up when he'd make it big and become more of a plaything for the elite. He knew they ruled his life and his parents didn't give a shit his protectors were nowhere to be found.

Maybe you're thinking of the idiots who do it wrong. Point the gun right into your mouth and fire, and it's guaranteed death.

Whose the girl in the right?

apt question mi boy, apt question

180° gulag search if you're truly interested. otherwise.. I don't know

I thought the same thing about

>world's greatest orgasm
he was killed over gambling debts, it was covered up

>point the gun into your mouth and fire
That's actually one of the sure ways of fucking up your suicide a man did this with a 6 shooter and ended up surviving it with it completely destroying his mouth.

Damn man as a kid I didn't get why people thought he was hot but looking at this now I fully understand.
Damn that dude has good genes.

Oh damn I thought this was the kid from Boy meets world.

It was even documented: youtube.com/watch?v=6Qj8-oMnGzw

when I doubt, 12/10 gauge in mouth

*in

Wow, his classmates were pretty beta.

oh god this move was like my entire 6th year of life, it gave me a massive desire to fascinate about life and to just imagine the impossible

FPBP

/thread

he was a privileged faggot who thought the world owed him all the major leading roles in hollywood and beyond

Being forced to do Mrs Doubtfire 2. I'm certain of it.

He went to Gensokyo

You'd have to a total dipshit to not die from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

you should show us all how it's done

He saw a world run by niggers and kikes

That's quite the assumption. You don't know his intentions or what was going through his mind when he did it.

> tfw sequest dsv thread

looks like kinos back on the menu

Or Spangler from Malcom in the Middle.
liveleak.com/view?i=dbe_1329944541

>"I've shot myself in the head ... and I need help."

>...I just shit in my pants.