The Flash still doesn't have a director

>The Flash still doesn't have a director

The DLCEU is finished

Neither do the other movies
They are currently being directed by the executives

Basically Zack and Deborah Snyder

I was distracted by all the other stuff going on with that costume I did not notice the fingerless gloves until now.

This is a universe where the concept of secret identities is regarded as stupid so it makes sense that even a forensic scientist wouldn't give a shit about leaving his prints everywhere

Why do the films take so much from Injustice? Even people who like it admit to it not being very good.

>This is a universe where the concept of secret identities is regarded as stupid
Is it fun to just make things up without any regard for facts or sense?

Is it fun to be this fucking dense? It's not made up, it's made crystal clear by the fact that a CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATOR is literally running around crime scenes leaving his prints

Why is it, that when it came time to decide cuts for BvS, most of what they removed was Clark's civilian stuff?

he doesn't leave fingerprints because he vibrates his molecules so fast that any time he's touching an object he's essentially "wiping" his finger on the object

or speedforce

yeah speedforce i ain't gotta explain shit

If that's the case why does he need a mask or armor? Can't he just vibrate through attacks?

Don't worry, soon it will just be The Batman universe and all these other literally whose will just be support cast members in his next six upcoming films.

>DLCEU
???

Why do these movies all look 20 years old? I thought we were past the age of being embarrassed about comics?

Even the innovator of not-comic book costumes gave up and gave us the real shit.

Why DLC?

You've yet to justify the notion that DCEU thinks secret identities are regarded as stupid

>The real shit

Shut your whore mouth. Upgrading from black to partially gray is not "real shit"

Because WB's trend is to release incomplete films for the theater and then add some scenes back in and call it a new cut on home video/digital download.

>2 movies is a trend
OK thanks for the opinion.

Isn't James Wan still directing Aquaman?

It is when only three films have been released.

>Man of Steel was band
>Batman v Superman was worse
>Suicide Squad such a mess
>Justice League looking bland
>Flash is a trainwreck
>Wonder Woman looking bland as well
>Green Lantern MIA

Why

When will they get it together?

Oh. Makes sense, then

>justify it
You're just going to go "no doesn't count" or ignore arguments like you did. Oh ooh wait! Maybe you'll say it's a meme response. That's always funny.

First you have to admit there's a problem.

He'll leave soon enough. They fucked with Ayer, they will fuck with Wan, and he has a bigger dick to wave around ala Wright.

Not the same guy, user. No need to be this defensive

That's not how it works, friend.

I already hate this movie. They're making Captain Cold a meta, and we're never getting the rogues and their thieves code. Also I can guarantee they won't do anything creative with his powers like phasing or hurricane hands. That said, the movie can only impress me. So fingers crossed

We can only hope

Do you not understand ratios?

Downloaded Content Entertainment Universe

>Why do the films take so much from Injustice?
Snyder loves that take and the direction of the Universe is his vision. Hence why typically hopeful characters Flash and Superman are going to be Injustice versions of themselves

>They're making Captain Cold a meta, and we're never getting the rogues and their thieves code
[Citation needed]

I am so depressed as a DC fan.

Their first live-action cinematic universe ever and they're fucking it up.

Fuck WB, fuck Snyder.

I have hope for Aquaman, Shazam, and Dark Universe, at the very least.

The other movies don't beging shooting in January

There are basing their films on a rushed film made purely because WB were scared of losing the rights of Superman, but because it made some money, Snyder is being promoted and his vision being realised.

The only way to stop it is for a Snyder film to film but even then they will probably go the way of Batman and Robin and believe the flaw is in the concept of superhero films rather than Snyder.

>Harvey Quinn film announced
>being written by a woman whose newest film is sitting at 0% on RT right now

DC Films will never stop fucking up

Barry's pretty much the same in Injustice outside of being allied with tyrant Superman. DCEU Barry hasn't really been shown off yet, but he seems slightly jewier in a Jerry Lewis kind of way.

>cast weird actor who identifies as "queer" for Flash
>Snyder casts Doctor Manhattan for Barry's dad and wants to keep the "dad in prison for Reverse Flash killing Nora" retconned version that appears in the CW show
>there are rumors that they're going to hire a white actress for Iris
>black twitter and the SJWs who have never read a comic lose their minds because they think Iris is being whitewashed
>WB thinks that minority of progressives equal a majority of fans because shitty websites blew it up
>WB attempts damage control and hires indie blaxploitation director
>said director hires another black actress from his last movie for Iris (but this one is half white-raised by white mother-less attractive and a black nationalist who hates America)
>director attempts to make the movie darker and focus it on race relations
>producers don't like that
>fire him
>stuck with shitty actors

>wants to keep the "dad in prison for Reverse Flash killing Nora" retconned version that appears in the CW show

I mean, it appeared on the show, but it doesn't originate from the show.

Sadly this is what most dc fans want, just more Batman, personally I'm tired of Batman and wish DC would start pushing someone else as hard as they always push Batman

I didn't say from. I said appear in. And that origin only first appeared when Johns retconned the origin in Flash: Rebirth. Pre-Crisis, Barry's parents were both around.

>and focus it on race relations
Haven't heard this one before.

That's because the DC movies in the theaters are incomplete, and if you are smart you just wait for the Complete Edition to download.

>The DLCEU is finished
It has never started. There's no good movie in it right now.

And, so you don't forget:

RIP DCEU.

Who would be a good director for it? Tim Miller maybe?

Miller doesn't have the right eye for the visuals.

Brad Bird would be perfect.

>The DLCEU is finished
EXCELLENT NEWS, NOW WE ALL WILL ONLY WATCH 250M CARTOONS FOR RETARDED KIDS LIKE CIVIL WAR. OR JUST LIKE DR STARNGE 1H OF FUCKING PSICODELIC UNORIGINAL EFFECTS AND 20MIN OF STORY....YEY MARVEL

>implying you have to like the MCU to dislike Dawn of Marthas and David Ayer's Suicide Note

sorry... anybody else doing comic book movies and I miissed it? Fox? Sony? XD seriously dude, read-think-talk

My point is it's irrelevant what my or anyone else's opinions on other comic book movies are, unless you're one of those retards who thinks every other company is engaged in a massive conspiracy to discredit Warner Brothers and Snyder.

Which basically puts you on the same level as Amazing Spider Man 2 fans.

this thread is sponsored by disney.(tm)

>Amazing Spider Man 2 fans
dude we were being polite. and even grace r. said there was no conspiracy, but a fucking shitload of idiots trying to be trendy, without even watching the movie.

So are the MCU bashing threads sponsored by Warner?

>Miller doesn't have the right eye for the visuals.
What makes you say that? Doesn't he own a VFX company?

Good, it's hard to feel bad for Flash fans to be honest.

>WB were scared of losing the rights of Superman

WB and DC are the IP owners. Meaning THEY OWN THE RIGHTS.

You're confusing the situation with Marvel Comics (before the sale to Disney) and the rights they sold to Universal, Sony, Fox, etc., some of which Marvel (and therefore, NOW Disney) has gotten because because the studios didn't think the IP was worth didley squat, or they continue to be able to exercise their rights (e.g. Fox) by making a shitty ass movie. In the case of Sony, they actually still have the rights to Spider-Man, all they did was come up with a way to share Peter with the MCU films (something the Marvel Studios executives have wanted since before Phase One) but it's still Sony's contractual ability to use the IP that's was being exploited in Civil War and will be exploited in Homecoming.

His look is too flat and digital for the character. Which was fine for Deadpool considering it functioned on a "Bugs Bunny wandering around thr real world" level, but you need someone with a much stronger eye for color then Miller for something like The Flash which needs a colorful world around himself.

>WB and DC are the IP owners. Meaning THEY OWN THE RIGHTS.

Large chunks of the Superman IP were going to go back to the Siegal estate in 2013 if WB didn't fart out MoS as fast as possible. Not the whole character, but sections of the iconography and character which were somehow in this bizarre legal loophole.

Keep this in mind Snyder shitposters. Literally the only reason he got the job was that he was willing to film Goyer's script with a minimum of rewrites. Other, better directors got passed on the project because they weren't willing to work on something with that turd of a screenplay without fixing it.

>WB and DC are the IP owners. Meaning THEY OWN THE RIGHTS.
That wasn't confirmed until a while after MoS started shooting. There was legal wrngling going on. Yes, they NOW own the rights, but it took time for the judge to make the decision.

As long as it gets a director a month before filming it should be fine

Brett Ratner it is!

When Kevin Tsujihara gets fired.

Why is he wrapped in fishing line?

>3 blue skinned mutants
Where's the representation for the other colors of mutants?
#GreenLivesMatter