Whites seem to be very worried about becoming a minority in the west one day

Whites seem to be very worried about becoming a minority in the west one day.

Ironic don't you think?

Maybe it's time to treat minorities better or you will get what you deserve.

Fuck off, Somali.

>waahwaah
Did I forget a trigger warning?

Ut av Norge jævla pakkis, faen så lei av dere

>be minority
>instead of fucking off back to your homeland full of fellow nignogs you complain
>be white
>become minority
>retreat to ???

We should treat them better. We should respect their heritage, culture, and religious beliefs by deporting them to their home countries where there will be zero pressure on them to change.

It's the right thing to do.

Lol @ everyone ignoring the crux of the issue

You are the first one to go when the race war begins

White people have treated minorities better than their own people. If this wasn't true minorities wouldn't be dying to get to white countries.

Durr better treat minorities better in your own countries! Because reasons!

This

Nah, I will just demand refugee status, welfare and complain a lot. Should be good.

This. Being forced to change your identity, or destroy your culture and believes is the most evil thing you can do. Forcing them to become western is evil and forcing westerners to change their identity so an umbrella term changes from English = of Anglo-Saxon origin to anyone who happens to be born here.

we're only worried because all other races run shitty nations that aren't as good as ours. we don't want to live under mongrels

brevik did nothing wrong

give a nigger a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a nigger to fish and you just wasted your time.

Keep feeding them idiot.

As if whites would become minorities in the next few hundred years.
Then there are the countries in eastern europe which have nearly zero immigration...

>Maybe it's time to treat minorities better or you will get what you deserve.

There should be no minorities in our countries. Our countries should be for our people, just like their countries are for theirs.

This is the second Vanilla WoW meme I see here, is this a new thing?

Or we can just beat them down again and continue as usual. I like that idea better

We treat minorities just fine. What you refer to is how non-western countries treat their minority populations.

The problem is not us treating our minorities bad, there is literally no other race that treats their minorities as good as we do.
Its that blacks and arabs literally genocide their minorities.
I will just fuck off to asia, still better being treated as a inferor being than stoned to death for being white.

Whites are the only people on earth who don't subjugate minorities.

Minority groups in latin/african nations are enslaved or killed en masse.

We don't need to treat them better. We need to eradicate them from our homelands.

What do you expect from fragile white males?

>Maybe it's time to treat minorities better or you will get what you deserve.
how does that even make sense? obviously the solution would be just deporting/forcibly removing all non-whites.

You cruising for a cleansing.

I would refuse to work and everything the unemployment office says. I would just bitch for welfare etc.

This is so fucking hilarious. White people are only indigenous to northern europe. If you truly believe in your own arguments you should all fuck off back there
>buh-buh w-we've been in north america for over 300 years
>i-it doesn't matter that we replaced the original majority
So have niggers retard. There's plenty of nigger family trees that have been born and raised in NA far longer than a large fraction of whites

Have fun getting stoned to death by a wild mob for being a selfish whitey

>only indegenous to northern europe

swedes are literally retarded about history.

>implies that the global minority, whites, can accurately be considered a majority anywhere
>refers to populations with the greatest numbers on the planet as "minorities"
Everyone must look out for themselves. I don't have any obligation to drag you into the 21st century, Muhammad. The era of the "white man's burden" is over. It's every man for himself, and you have got to go back.

No, nigger. This is our land. Our culture. We are the majority and we determine the rules.

Sandniggers have their land. Their culture. They have every right to determine the rules there.

Just don't come here and try to change shit. Assimilate or leave.

>Whites seem to be very worried about becoming a minority in the west one day

Because it's already perfectly acceptable in current year's PC climate to discriminate against whites and that won't change once they become an actual minority.

It's kinda like how women used to get way fewer college degrees than men but now they get twice as many. Once the minority passes the previous majority it's still perfectly acceptable to keep shitting all over the previous majority.

1. I can't help if you think turkroaches/romans are white
2. Doesn't even matter if you do because whites still sure as hell aren't indigenous in your country. You have to be WAY more retarded about history than me to make the "go back" argument

Assuming there is some way for "minorities" to tell the difference between those who support their ideology and those who do not who will keep the infrastructure functioning properly?

We're the only country in the world that treats minorities with respect.

yeah right even if you gave them everything they needed they would still slit your throat

Look at what's happening in South Africa and what happened in Zimbabwe.

We have been flat out kissing minority ass for decades, what more do you want?

The wogs won't have any real power there will just be more of them.
We should probably treat the dirty niggers better because it is the right thing to do rather than out if fear...

Please name one "non white" country where migrants of any color are welcome.

Have you ever been a country where the "minorities" are the majority? They're all dumps.

Maybe minorites should return to their shithole 3rd world countries if they hate it here so much?

but only in WHITE countries right??? fuck yourself you imbecilic cretin

Everything we've got and then no us.

>or you will get what you deserve

some new lampshades?

WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIET

Minorities in America have been given preferential treatment since 1965, I don't see how they could have been treated better by white society. If things aren't better after 3 generations of subsidy and affirmative action, maybe they should admit the shortcomings of their cultural beliefs.

Blacks can go to Africa and become majorities, if whites are minorities in their own home then how long do we have left?

We are thr majority and minorities already get away with murder and treat us like shit you Dumbass. The problem is if its shut now it will be even worse for whites you absolute fucking mong

Calm down, its not gonna happen in the West anytime soon. We are seeing a high influx of refugees now because there is a war in the Mid East. Even with the huge influx of refugees, the muslim pop. in Europe will only rise by a few % points.

sage

whites are the best, instead of treating you better we should purge you from the earth.

this will solve the problem of niggers on my earth and whites potentially being a minority in the west.