Name your favorite Pre Act 6 and favorite Act 6 [S]! If your Pre is Cascade name a secondary

Name your favorite Pre Act 6 and favorite Act 6 [S]! If your Pre is Cascade name a secondary.

[S] Void was definitely one of the prettier looking ones for 6, and for Pre I would say Descend. I love me some Descend.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@bbctol/homestuck-in-review-the-internets-first-masterpiece-989a84548767#.vgn6xu285
youtube.com/watch?v=4H7m23gkAe4&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=9MdltybiL00
youtube.com/watch?v=wSCEC0lYTzk
youtube.com/watch?v=t34t7aIUI9w
apollonios.tumblr.com/post/23307552551/homestuck-album-masterpost
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pre 6 = John: Rise Up
6 = Motherfucking potions, both of them

Explore is the flash when I realized this weird follow-up to problem sleuth is actually something pretty special, and i really started getting invested.

The one where jack kills the black queen is the one where shit hits the fan and I started to worry for these characters I'd become emotionally invested in.

Descend is the best flash and the best song. There is no counter argument for this. I will fight you.

Cascade is when the comic ended.

Game over is where the comic ended again.

Oh hey, an actual Homestuck thread.

medium.com/@bbctol/homestuck-in-review-the-internets-first-masterpiece-989a84548767#.vgn6xu285

I'm just gonna leave this in here. Here's that rare Kanaya again. Vintage 2010, I believe.

Game Over is trash, but Carne Vale is a pretty good song.

>Descend is the best flash and the best song. There is no counter argument for this. I will fight you.
Cascade.
>Cascade is when the comic ended.
This meme again.

Was this written post-ending? It seems way to positive for that.

Nvm I'm retarded

Literally the first line, user.

This was...actually pretty good. Doesn't back away from criticizing the end, but focuses on why it became so big when it did and what made it good when it was. A bit wordy, but beyond that. not bad.

>Dave growing up with only masculine role models.
It's shit.

Is that statement false? Bro was pretty masculine.

There's a whole lot of wrong with that statement. For one, it's not Bro's "masculinity" that fucked with Dave.

Hiveswap never happened, point and click adventure is out of the cards for some reason, and a Homestuck game is in the works. What genre of game would you want it to be?

All the games. All of them.

Maybe, an aRPG with a focus on the classpects and how that affects how you use crafted items and multiplayer. Maybe some kind of randomly generated dungeon crawler mixed in with set boss fights.

Reminds me of that quote that British politican made about male caregivers being innately untrustworthy.

Bro's revelation comes AFTER Homestuck starts pandering hard to the Tumblr crowd and I think people forget that-everyone thought Mom was abusive too and it was a shock that it was all in Rose's head.

Blank slate, or non canon ties to the comic's events?
I was thinking an action game would be neat. Main story is just key encounters in Homestuck action gameified and turned non canon loose. Could be Paradox Space mode which is just little challenge fights like Transformers Devastation does. In a perfect world these could allow you to play as a good amount of the cast from Tavros to Bro, and have fun boss fights with random characters.

>I think people forget that-everyone thought Mom was abusive too and it was a shock that it was all in Rose's head.
If we're going with the logic that Bro was abusive, Mom was abusive too.

I'd want it to be a blank slate.
> Could be Paradox Space mode which is just little challenge fights like Transformers Devastation does. In a perfect world these could allow you to play as a good amount of the cast from Tavros to Bro, and have fun boss fights with random characters.
Wot.

In Transformers Devastation there's a challenge mode where you can do dumb fights like Bumblebee vs. Two Optimuses. I imagine stuff like that would be fun. Silly shit like playing as Caliborn and fighting a Dirk/Bro tag team. I just named it Paradox Space mode 'cause I like that.

That seems like it'd take a ton of work considering the amount of characters.

>In a perfect world...

That's dumb. You're dumb.

Yeah, well your mom is dumb. In all seriousness, how would you like it done then? IN A PERFECT WORLD.

I already said, dumbdumb.

Sorry, pal, I'm just in a bad mood.

Tex Talk's videos annoy me. This Gamzee one especially.

youtube.com/watch?v=4H7m23gkAe4&t=3s

Is he gonna make any more? He seemed to be getting a fair amount of views, given that they were video essays of a dead comic.

But he's right everytime.

Maybe. It doesn't really matter if that was the point of Gamzee, bad writing is bad writing. I don't give a shit if it was intentional or not. It's not a good thing.
First video was pretty cool though, I admit. Even if it isn't true, it's an interesting way to think about Homestuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=9MdltybiL00

youtube.com/watch?v=wSCEC0lYTzk

MUSIC POSTIN' YOU SAY!?

youtube.com/watch?v=t34t7aIUI9w

Jade:Enter and Caliborn:Enter, I guess.
Cascade isn't even top 3 pre.

why are there no dls for the homestuck albums anywhere?

I dunno man, it's pretty good.

Try SoulseekQt.

>he didn't follow the guide

He's still right, user and I'm happy to hear everything else he has to say about the classpects. Hopefully, we can learn from Homestuck with its meta concepts.

Hussie got a programming degree so it's not too unlikely. I like the concept too.

>[S] John: Reunite with your loving wife and daughter.
will forever be the pinnacle of Homestuck in my eyes. The culmination of such a long, drawn out joke finally boiling over into the most bombastic moment in Homestuck. Nothing ever has or will be as funny to me.

Post Act 6,
>[S] Caliborn: Enter.
it does an amazing job of creating both excitement and uneasiness, and it sets the stakes incredibly high at a time when the story was floundering.

Game Over is honestly a good place to stop reading the comic

But it sucks.

apollonios.tumblr.com/post/23307552551/homestuck-album-masterpost

>subjecting yourself to any part of act 6
Act 5.2 is already pushing it, user.

>game over timeline
>Rose dies, avenging Kanaya, but manages to reconcile with her mother via Roxy
>Karkat dies by Gamzee's hand, their moralalligence an obvious sham
>Aranea flies too close to the sun in her take over and gets burned
>Jake dies manning up to protect Jane
>Kanaya accidentally killed by the empress of trollkind, who needed Kanaya alive to revive the race (so she can kill them again).
>Terezi goes after Aranea, possibly taking revenge for fixing her eyes.
>Kanaya finally goes clown hunting after years.
>Dirk sinks into the Swamp of Sadess a la Artax, heartbroken after failing to protect his friends and Dave.
>Dave dies, adamantly refusing to time travel, in an attempt to protect Jade. Confronting his brother's killer.
>John confronts the villain
>John realizes he's failed as a leader

game over was the end homestuck deserved.
A total party kill to really end this shit comic

But all of that is still shit.

It's a trainwreck of thematically appropriate deaths.
It's the best end

No, it's still shit.
>Terezi dies.
>Just for someone healing her eyes.

>thematically appropriate

You prefer
>she goes looking for vriska in a black hole and never comes back
?

No, you fucking mongoloid. Hence the use of "still", it's "still" shit. And we don't know if she comes back, there's still more post-canon bullshit.

>A total party kill to really end this shit comic
Why not stop reading before the comic turns to shit?

fine. clearly you don't understand what I'm talking about

And why is that?

probably because you're retarded.

>A total party kill to really end this shit comic
WTF, I hate Homestuck now.

You're dumb.

>Has nothing to say.
>Let me just call him stupid.
Everytime.

don't get mad when you haven't even touched a single point I've made and get called out as being an idiot.

Maybe you should re-read the reply chain to see where you went wrong.

>a single point
I did and you responded with "dur hur you don't know what ur talking about".

Please make an actual point instead of being retarded.

>I did

>But it sucks.
>But all of that is still shit.
> Hence the use of "still", it's "still" shit.

nah
Nice argument skills, retard.

You're so fucking stupid.

>Terezi gets killed because her eyes get healed. That's stupid.
>dur hur is post-retcon better
>No, but that doesn't mean it's not shit.
>U DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT
Please make an actual point next post.

>only argues terezi because he's too dumb to argue anything else

really gets my noggin joggin.
Enjoy your waifu floating around looking for vriska
I'll be over here with my superior arguments.

>idiots arguing about act 6 as if it's actually relevant
The guide says to STOP before then, dipshits.

*only argues Terezi because it's convenient
FTFY

Your arguments are gutter trash. Please kill yourself. You're honestly mentally deficient.
Funny meme.

Cascade is too long and less cohesive. Cascade is multiple unrelated scenes in different places with different characters happening in four flashes that are mashed together. Jade resurrecting and escaping the session with John and the planets could have been completely separate from Rose Dave and the green sun. It is good, probably second or third best. But descend is better. I will fight you.

Cascade mixes all of its elements together perfectly though and feels like an amazing movie.

>Funny meme
I'm not laughing.

>Your arguments are gutter trash. Please kill yourself. You're honestly mentally deficient.

You don't even have any kiddo.
You're stewing in a dirty diaper saying "it's shit" over and over.
We're all having a good time here, and you're the one who can't handle discourse

I've got a heap of vintage 2010 Kanaya.

cascade is fucking garbage.

>wow another minute long pan over a still shot set to forgettable music!

lay it on us bro

we need it right about now

Nah, your arguments are trash. Being smug doesn't make you right.
>We're all
Nobody's agreeing with you and the thread is borderline dead.
>who can't handle discourse
>responds to point with "u don't know what i'm talking about" and then "retard"
Sad meme then.

>"u don't know what i'm talking about" and then "retard"
Yep. Not only can you not handle discourse, you also can't handle truth.

We know.

Wow, you're so cool and contrarian.

I didn't even notice that Breakfast-At-Tiffany's Kanaya was done by Andrei who is now Idlecil. But that Rosemary's Baby Kanaya there's no mistaking that linework.

>Sad meme then
do you see any tears you meme bitch nigga?

>mmmm hussie please shit in my mouth some more!

OK, here's the proof then. :)

Being smug doesn't make you right.
Look, I can post smug cats too!

Wow, you're so against the norm! Awesome!

>Being smug doesn't make you right.
Yeah. Being correct makes me right.
I am right and you are not.
feel free to stop responding.

could you hook me up with the other three of these reaction images? I need them for reasons.

Literally all you're doing is being smug now. And that still doesn't make you right.

Emotionless meme then.

I've been right.
Do you want me to copy paste my initial post?

>Cascade mixes all of its elements together perfectly though and feels like an amazing movie.
Too bad the art styles didn't mix perfectly kek.

>thinking smug = right AGAIN
When will you learn?

No, you haven't. Eat a dick.

True, that was the worst part of Cascade.

I hope you understand that when you (repeatedly) fail to make a point, there's no need for me to change my argument.
Because nothing you've said has been directly related to my initial post other than your thoughts on terezi.

I didn't even know they came in a set, sorry.

Have a tubjohn instead.

>tubjohn
related to tubgirl?

user, please just give up. You've made a fool of yourself. There's no reason to go on being smug for the purpose of being smug.

I'll stop being smug when you start proving me wrong.

yeah it was each of the beta kids, and on the computer screen was a fic from AoOO like "Ovipositive" or "Isla Harley" or "Strider's Edge". I forget which one was John's fanfic.