What does Sup Forums think about irreligious/ non muslim middle easterners?

What does Sup Forums think about irreligious/ non muslim middle easterners?

Never met one so can't say. Although I'd be definitely interested to talk to one who left Islam because they're certainly a brave fucker, at the very least

They're called spaniards

sounds qt to me

Annoying atheists. I only like Christian Middle Easterns

Generally they overcorrect and swallow every western liberal meme. A lot of middle eastern girls at my school become hardcore feminists.

Know a Pakistani lad who left islam. He told us about how you're raised to obey and shit in Muslim households. Pretty interesting.

The only good muslims I've met were bad at being muslim.

I'm a Palestinian from the US who left Islam 8 years ago when I was 18. I just started talking to some insanely cute Palestinian atheist chick from Jordan and I was shocked at how similar we both were.

Usually I stay away from my kind because of religion and most of them shy away from ex muslims anyway. I'm pretty stoked that I found someone like her desu.

this.

a lot of then come to western country and turn to bigger sluts than western girls... it is pendulum swing.

Best of luck to you phams

Too few of them.

My ex girlfriend was a Christian Syrian.
She was based af. I'm an utter moron not to have proposed.

you gotta think how restrictive islam is. To a former muslim female feminism probably seems like heaven cuz bitches aren't getting their heads chopped off.

I'm proud of you

Thanks user :)

Know an ex muslim from the UAE, the son of one of their wealthier families. Great guy!! He rebelled against his father by becoming a decent human being. He moved here to Canada years ago and was in a gay relationship. Unfortunately he had to move back there for military service.

My mother always talked how much better iran was before islam came around. From the sound of things islam seemed the main culprit of all the misdeeds and backwards culture many middle easterners now harbor.

Its like a jew and a nigger had a kid

>If God doesn't exist nothing will matter because everything will eventually die when dark energy and Entropy destroys The Universe. You don't exist you are just a series of chemical reactions
>Now let me tell you that life matters and you should have fun.

Human morality predates the idea of religion, but good job having the brain of a simpleton that doesn't like taking responsibility for his thoughts and actions.

You and your gf have to go back.

perfectly decent people. no problem with them.

>Intrinsic value exists because carbon is able to decide the inherent laws of The Universe
>Carbon can decide that a cause that generates no effect actually matters.
Nice spook, faggot.

Well, without religion they're just basic people making their own moral judgements.

It's a literal 100% improvement.

somebody thinking for themselves and not the words of a pedo
fine by me

Middle Eastern version of US Amish, huh?

If they're not Christian, they can fuck right off.

Send them back with a "this is an apostate" poster stapled to their face.

Irreligious people in general are a cancer on society. They don't breed, yet they spend all their time bitching for more government services that are contingent on an ever-expanding population, and they are almost to a man bluepilled leftists or dumb neocons.

The very, very few who squeeze through the cracks tend to be irreligious as an afterthought. There is not and has never been a redpilled militant atheist, because such a person is without exception working to undermine and destroy society whether that is his intention or not.

I frankly prefer Muslims. At least they want their civilization to survive.

>Irreligious people in general are a cancer on society. They don't breed

How do you explain Poland's birthrate of 1.3?

You made the right choice.

But try not to get beheaded for apostasy m8.

Alright. I know lebanese guy who was adopted by english couple when he was 2, non muslim, loves dogs, eats pork etc. However that doesnt mean millions shitskins can just invade Europe.

Pretty sure most slags aren't religions m8?

The bluepill thing is probably right, though. Goes with the territory of embracing consumerism utterly.

Why are Muslims in non Muslim countries some of the biggest leaches of a welfare system

these utter useless cunts belief only in hedonism. it's more laziness than anything else.

Or you could just stop being a pussy rapefugee and behead me yourself, you coward faggot :)

Me and her make jokes about mohammed and Jesus. I'm not even an atheist, just agnostic. I'm actually kinda positive that she'll believe in a deity once she's not 19 lol.

Pic related, it's going up her ass while I fuck her.

Taqiyya

Don't care, they're not white.

>Or you could just stop being a pussy rapefugee and behead me yourself, you coward faggot :)

No, I'm more into the whole industrialized genocide thingy. But your fellow shitskins sure would like to cut your head off, and I do think they should get a chance to do so.

This is such a smug unthinking logo. It doesn't occur to them that belief in God is what allows people to stop worrying and enjoy their lives.

Atheists are literally on the spectrum though so what do you expect

The only logical explanation.

I'm also half germanic too (possibly more than you, mohammed).

Finish me off senpai :^) direct your swift judgement against neck.

Don't know about ME, but the Christian East African chicks at the ARCO are cheerful and very pretty.

Babbys first existential crisis

I think that they're still Middle Easterners.

Good to see.

The more Mudslime women who reject Islam the better - let the youth slowly erase Islam from this country

>they bought advert space to tell people there is no God
>Yet Christian adverts aren't okay to them
Explain how Atheists are not a religion, again.