youtube.com/watch?v=1gCRt9XGJDs
youtu.be/n9RP_ejHnxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qyM7LsOXQDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=bmkxsQnNujI

youtube.com/watch?v=GRSC4hJXZMU

KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=WIj7gIDFDe4&t=44s

I really like Alexandrite vs Malachite. One of the only real hard hitting duels between two non monster gems.
youtube.com/watch?v=JOjVHNOYm-8

>come in inb4 tumblr universe
>Im 2 L8

youtube.com/watch?v=qcljlDHSKO0

Wow, that was terrible.

youtube.com/watch?v=eeE1Us_1i28

I was a youth most sheltered.

This blew my fucking mind.

youtu.be/7nQLiq3PkG8

>These
>good

The average anime puts these to shame famalam

Wakfu had some nice ones. Both of the Nox vs Dragon dude were good.

This fight is directed quite well, but the animation is off. Better than most American stuff though.

t. weeaboo

>Yo Fryman, you know any humans on this planet? And by human, I mean sluts. After a year in a spaceship, you just gotta... well... blast some energy hahahayaknowwhaddimean? Give the ol' power level a boost hahaha! TONIGHT!

Every single frame can probably be traced to Evangelion or something. All SU does is references.

>he doesn't even post any examples

He really doesn't need to.

youtube.com/watch?v=-7hBZNsPnyg

>he doesn't need to provide proofs in an argument
Shiggy Mcdiggy

Ok then.

sakugabooru.com/post/show/26243
sakugabooru.com/post/show/22294/
sakugabooru.com/post/show/14715/
sakugabooru.com/post/show/26521/
sakugabooru.com/post/show/4595/

This is factually incorrect. What you see in these examples is actual fight choreography. What you see in 98.6% of anime is characters mindlessly flailing around in ugly, messy blob forms. The other 1.4% is similar aimless flailing but the characters look nice and they do shaky cam. I honest to God cannot think of a genuinely good, well choreographed and animated anime fight from the last 10 years.

>I'm mad because anime has better fight scenes and better everything in general

At least post an actually good fight

I did.

>some kinda friggin' malfunction or sumthin, says it's ova nine thousand.

thats not even a fight, is just a bunch of waifus dacing around, is almost annoying

Did you mean to reply to some other post? Also, it's not possible for a character to intrinsically be a waifu.

Someone post the fight between Zaheer and Kya

Twilight vs Tirek in S4 Finale of MLP:FiM

I don't feel like getting banned for violating GR15, so just search for it on Youtube.

>Good fights
>Dragon ball Z

Nigga, Dragonball has better fights than Z

Spectacular Spider-Man had some great ones. The best ones that come to mind were versus Shocker, Sandman, Tombstone, Gobby, and the Sinister Six.

Then why didn't you post any from Dragonball?

JL, JLU, BTAS, STAS, Teen Titans, DC Animated Movies and for anime Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, Fist of the North Star, Dragon Ball, One Punch Man, JoJo etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=6BJ1-trrgqc

oh boy, another East vs West thread
I'll take any opportunity to post this fight

Because we're on Sup Forums

Nah im not in the mood to look up a fight scene from a shit show

Go back to your containment board please.

I think I saw that when I was searching up a shitload of "Rules of nature goes with everything" videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uw7-6m-_p3g

Spectacular Spider-man:
youtube.com/watch?v=aG0ilNwapBg

Sim-bionic Titan:
youtu.be/7nQLiq3PkG8?t=1m4s

Sym Biotic Titan was already posted.

Holy shit though the choreography was fucking fantastic.

Not that user, but Yamcha vs. Tien, the second match between Goku and King Piccolo, Goku vs. Mercenary Tao, and the rematch between Goku and Tien are all absolutely fantastic. DB was really good at combining the fictional strength of its characters with the sense of actual martial arts.

The final DB martial arts tournament really was the pinnacle when it comes to fights. To much of DBZ fights were a handful of cells on a loop played at super speed, just blasting shit at each other and obnoxious screaming

>better everything in general
>implying anime humor isn't absolute fucking cancer
No. Also, Genndy choreography > anime choreography.

youtube.com/watch?v=WIj7gIDFDe4

>genndy will never beat the shit out of filoni

feels bad man

Humor is very subjective.

>Also, Genndy choreography > anime choreography.
No, and there is more to creating fight scenes than just the choreography.

Man samurai jack had a lot lower animation budget than I remembered.

>Humor is very subjective.
>it's an 'Animefag Tries to Defend the Cancer of Nip Humor' episode
Their humor is shit and anyone who argues otherwise is a fucking weeb who can't except his secret special sophisticated chinese cartoons aren't God's gift to animation.

>No
Yes, Genndy's is faster, more varied and more visceral than anime, which is made more impressive by the fact he actually comes up with shit on his own, instead of ripping it straight out of manga.

>there is more to creating fight scenes than just the choreography.
Yeah, like externalizing the inner conflict between characters, good dialogue and cinematography. Three more things nips suck cock at at.

>it's an 'Animefag Tries to Defend the Cancer of Nip Humor' episode
No, it's a "humor is subjective" episode. Like I just said.

>who can't except his secret special sophisticated chinese cartoons aren't God's gift to animation.
They are the closest thing there is to god's gift to animation.

>Yes
No.

>which is made more impressive by the fact he actually comes up with shit on his own, instead of ripping it straight out of manga
Of all the clips I posted, only two are based on a manga. Even then, that doesn't mean the scenes are derived from the manga. Also, that Symbionic Titan fight scene borrows from the old Robin Hood movie.

>Three more things nips suck cock at at.
No.

youtu.be/JQA3EbzTw-Y?t=8m27s

Cartoons aren't exactly the bastion of action and fighting.
You won't get many good examples.

>No, it's a "humor is subjective" episode.
Their timing is shit, their irony is worse, their slapstick cringe inducing, and they couldn't be clever to save themselves from another atom bomb. Their humor is objectively garbage.

>They are the closest thing there is to god's gift to animation.
I know you just want everyone to respect you for having such refined taste but that's no excuse for being a complete retard.

>No.
Yes, lose with some grace why don't you.

>Even then, that doesn't mean the scenes are derived from the manga.
They literally use manga as the storyboard and far keyframes, and when they deviate from it things go back to shit in a hurry.

>Also, that Symbionic Titan fight scene borrows from the old Robin Hood movie.
You do know there is a difference between 'inspired by and making it his own' and 'directly ripping off manga', yes? Also, got a quote stating he consciously stole from Robin Hood?

>No.
Name a single fight with as much buildup, gravitas and well executed dialogue as Supes vs Darkseid 1 that doesn't end with someone pulling a bullshit power out of their ass.

WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE TELL ME TO WATCH FLIP FLAPPERS BEFORE.
IT'S ADORABLE.

>blah blah blah
It's subjective.

>I know you just want everyone to respect you for having such refined taste but that's no excuse for being a complete retard.
Anime is the best animation there is. There's nothing retarded about acknowledging that.

>Yes
No.

>They literally use manga as the storyboard and far keyframes
They might do that, or they might not. Different productions do it differently.

>You do know there is a difference between 'inspired by and making it his own' and 'directly ripping off manga', yes?
Ah, the old "when I like it it's inspiration, but when I don't it's a rip-off" argument. A classic.

>Also, got a quote stating he consciously stole from Robin Hood?
No because I've seen both and can spot the similarities.

>Name a single fight with as much buildup, gravitas and well executed dialogue as Supes vs Darkseid 1 that doesn't end with someone pulling a bullshit power out of their ass.
This is a classic too. Challenge someone to name something even though you've already pre-determined that every answer is automatically wrong, thus making you the winner, and if they don't name anything you still win.

youtube.com/watch?v=1gCRt9XGJDs
robots

You should be ashamed for posting this

>It's the two autistic guys fight about what is subjectively best on the internet episode.
Let it go guys, to each his own.

Sit the fuck down
youtu.be/n9RP_ejHnxQ
Also
>Genndy choreography > anime choreography.
HAHAHAHA they're the same fucking thing, dipshit. He rips animu animation stylings like it was going out of style.
>genndy will never beat the shit out of filoni
Never spoken to a sapient tumor before.
>he doesn't make 2op villains that kill the stupid good guys, genndy's better!*tips fedora*

That was surprisingly good for some kid's cgi show I've never heard of. More throwing around and less hand to hand blows,blocks and dodging than I'd like but still way way better than I would have expected from something like this.

>Gennedy dick-riders are this deluded
Holy fuck, am I in 2005?

- i find it hard to believe you've never heard of transformers
- get the fuck over yourself

even I thought that was pretty bad, and I actually like SU

>It's subjective.
Cite a single example from anime of humor on par with the wordplay in Jones's hunting trilogy or any of Kronk's dialogue.

>Anime is the best animation there is.
Must be why it has limited movement, shit writing and shit humor. Also, please explain why humor is subjective but anime being the best animation isn't.

>There's nothing retarded about acknowledging that.
Except that only a retard would think that.

>They might do that
They do do that, they're lazy as fuck creatively and when they deviate from the script we get shit like Buuhan being way beyond Omni King.

>Ah, the old "when I like it it's inspiration, but when I don't it's a rip-off" argument.
No, when it admires something but then does its own thing it's inspiration, when it directly copies something panel for panel and plotline for plotline it's a ripoff.

>No
So you were full of shit.

>because I've seen both and can spot the similarities.
That they both use swords?

>This is a classic too.
Being unable to cite a single example of a fight that's dramatically relevant, externalizes the internal conflicts of the characters with great dialogue, and instead resorting to ad hominem instead?

>a bunch of still images with fags spouting expository dialogue is a good fight
What's it like to have shit taste?

>HAHAHAHA they're the same fucking thing
But Genndy doesn't use someone else's work as a storyboard.

>He rips animu animation stylings
>another animefag who doesn't understand the difference between taking inspiration from and directly ripping off

Goku vs. Piccolo Jr. Was honestly a bit too much for me, but otherwise yes.

If anything, the King Piccolo Saga was the pinnacle of DB fights.

i think the episode "Here comes Yajirobe!" had exceptional animation.

The new Code Geass movies had exceptional action scenes. One Punch Man also springs to mind, though the first fight with the subterraneans had the strongest choreography. Unlimited Blade Works had really well animated action as well, though the choreography is average.

Basically watch more anime and stop being.

The saitama vs genos training was animated very well.

Why?

>A bunch of blurs, off-model in-betweens and special effects=good fight scenes

Sorry but no. My shitty connection means that I got to see a bunch of garbage in between key frames.

Tho Habanero wasn't half bad.

Where did this meme come from? The stuff SU is praised for has nothing to do with the references.

Any fight from megas xlr

>No avengers vs Graviton
Sup Forums casuals are fucking cancer. Go back to tumblr, faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=qyM7LsOXQDk

bump

Kek

>HEY KAKAROT WHERES MY FRIGGIN DRAGON BALLS!?!

>there are people in this thread right now who believe that there is even one animation director who has invented good fight choreography from some supreme power of creativity instead of cribbing from other animation or martial arts films