Trump is down double-digits in the polls

>Trump is down double-digits in the polls
>"The polls are rigged...no surprise"

>Trump is down single-digits
>"LOOK AT THESE POLLS! ALL ABOARD THE TRUMP TRAIN!!!

It's almost as if Sup Forums is not one person.

Not realizing after Trump's convention bounce they changed polling methodology for many of them. Sudden jump for Clinton after her party's shitshow of a convention. Trump drawing far more enthusiasm and Clinton constantly stumbling. The race is neck and neck and will be decided by the debates.

This ought to get annoying

They're still rigged, but he's doing well enough to that it doesn't matter. He should still be higher than +1%

I'd get constant migraines if I had to do the mental gymnastics you do.

>Trump was penalized for bribing FL's attorney general $25,000 for her reelection campaign so she wouldn't pursue legal action against Trump University
>Yeah but Hillary spit in a glass and then drink from it and that's like really icky

Embarrassing.

Why are you assuming my history?
All I said is that this ought to get annoying

>intentionally under sample independents
>there are more independents than dems or republicans
>trump is winning with independents but by under sampling them it has less impact

Not really. We are as skeptic of the polls as always, some user even floated the possibility of it being a trick so they can bring trump down right after the debates regardless of the outcome and call it over.

But it is consistent if you think about it:

> polls are cooked to favor Hillary
> Hill is up, means nothing
> Trump is up, means he is even better than it shows due to the rigging

Because you know your history, and I can make an educated guess.

>they rig the polls
>Trump still wins
Gosh, why would we be excited?

>be winning in a poll against you
WHAT COULD THIS POSSIBLY MEAN?

That the polls aren't rigged? That you cry they are when they don't favor your candidate because you're a confirmation bias cuck with his head up his own ass?

Damn, those insults really convinced me.
That's a good argument.

Why are you deflecting?

>There's absolutely no bias against Trump
Wow you almost got me

Shit, I'm stumped.

The point is that the polls are rigged in Hillary's favor, so if Trump is down only slightly or even ahead DESPITE the polls being rigged it means his actual lead is fucking massive.

>Trump is down double-digits in the polls

Because they WERE rigged. He was never down by double digits, maybe 6 or 7 points but do you think a hated person can bounce back a double digit deficit then over take their opponent in three weeks?

He was down, but not by double digits. His come back wouldn't be possibly or make sense other wise.

Even when Trump is ahead RCP is bullshit.

They are always slanting the results, and any lead he has is just a fraction of how much he really leads.

They were not rigged

perkele