I feel empty

I feel empty

I felt the same way about this

>tfw waiting for season 4

it still hurts

>That gum you like won’t be back in style, again, until at least the year 2021 — if ever, says Twin Peaks co-creator David Lynch.
>Almost two weeks after the Showtime revival wrapped its 18-episode -part run, Lynch has offered a brand-new status report on any possible Season 4.
>“No, we haven’t talked,” he told EW.com when asked if Showtime has expressed an interest in more episodes. After all, he noted, “The thing just finished!”
>The acclaimed auteur went on to say, “Even if there was more, it would be four years from now before anyone would see it. We’ll just have to wait and see.”

Call for help.

>tfw finished the leftovers a week before the Twin Peaks finale
how do i fill the void bros

>tfw every time Lynch continues the series (FWWM, S3), he makes Laura suffer more
>tfw at this point I'd rather it stop than to get more in S4

A very Lovecraftian Lynchianesque

The Leftovers fucking wishes it was Twin Peaks

Don't try to turn this into a competition

Watching Twin Peaks is sometimes like masochistic pleasure.

TWIN PEAKS VS TRUE DETECTIVE

Go.

I just finished this like a half hour ago. Beautiful stuff

>tfw you'll never be Nora's gecko

The first season of The leftovers obviously wanted to be Twin Peaks and it felt like a good subsititon for Twin Peaks but now that the real thing (Twin Peaks) is back, the leftovers is rendered completely useless. Even Lindelof said that people shouldnt watch the leftovers any more because Twin Peaks did everything he wanted to do with the leftovers but better pretty much

>Even Lindelof said that people shouldnt watch the leftovers any more because Twin Peaks did everything he wanted to do with the leftovers but better pretty much

Sauce?

I made it up who fucking cares the point still stands

>tfw you act like an idiot online and someone can find out who they are
i got you kiddo

def PyJsLvalTempHoisted(this, arguments, var=var):
var = Scope({'this':this, 'arguments':arguments}, var)
var.registers([u'currentTime', u'delta'])
var.get(u'gl').callprop(u'clear',(var.get(u'gl').get(u'COLOR_BUFFER_BIT')|var.get(u'gl').get(u'DEPTH_BUFFER_BIT')))
var.put(u'perspectiveMatrix', var.get(u'makePerspective')(Js(45),(Js(640.0)/Js(480.0)),Js(0.1),Js(100.0)))
var.get(u'loadIdentity')()
PyJsLvalArray5_ = Js([(-Js(0.0)),Js(0.0),(-Js(6.0))])
var.get(u'mvTranslate')(PyJsLvalArray5_)
var.get(u'mvPushMatrix')()
PyJsLvalArray6_ = Js([Js(1),Js(0),Js(1)])
var.get(u'mvRotate')(var.get(u'cubeRotation'),PyJsLvalArray6_)
PyJsLvalArray7_ = Js([var.get(u'cubeXOffset'),var.get(u'cubeYOffset'),var.get(u'cubeZOffset')])
var.get(u'mvTranslate')(PyJsLvalArray7_)
var.get(u'gl').callprop(u'bindBuffer',var.get(u'gl').get(u'ARRAY_BUFFER'),var.get(u'cubeVerticesBuffer'))
var.get(u'gl').callprop(u'vertexAttribPointer',var.get(u'vertexPositionAttribute'),Js(3),var.get(u'gl').get(u'FLOAT'),var.get(u'false'),Js(0),Js(0))
var.get(u'gl').callprop(u'bindBuffer',var.get(u'gl').get(u'ARRAY_BUFFER'),var.get(u'cubeVerticesColorBuffer'))
var.get(u'gl').callprop(u'vertexAttribPointer',var.get(u'vertexColorAttribute'),Js(4),var.get(u'gl').get(u'FLOAT'),var.get(u'false'),Js(0),Js(0))
var.get(u'gl').callprop(u'bindBuffer',var.get(u'gl').get(u'ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER'),var.get(u'cubeVerticesIndexBuffer'))
var.get(u'setMatrixUniforms')()
var.get(u'gl').callprop(u'drawElements',var.get(u'gl').get(u'TRIANGLES'),Js(36),var.

That's code for manipulating a 3D shape you mong

No, its me hacking