Would you suck a thousand dicks for a billion dollars?

Would you suck a thousand dicks for a billion dollars?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2357844/Lotto-lout-Michael-Carroll-takes-204-week-job-biscuit-factory-squandering-10m-jackpot.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

Fuck yea that's a million a dick

I--- im ready onichan

If you say no, you're a closeted homosexual and compensating

>You are gay if you don't want to suck a thousand dicks

caring this much about money is the ultimate blue pill

I would pay a billion dollars not to suck a thousand dicks.

Would not suck, but honestly would allow for my dick to be sucked.

I only have two things in this world. My word and my balls and I don't break them for nobody

>sacrificing morals for money
>sperm ever in my mouth

same.

I would go into debt if I had to.

I'd do it for free as long as everyone is screened for STDs

How much would you pay in taxes, though ? Is this one of those lottery winner stories where the guy ends up bankrupt after a couple of years with nothing more than the memories of gagging on a thousand cocks.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2357844/Lotto-lout-Michael-Carroll-takes-204-week-job-biscuit-factory-squandering-10m-jackpot.html

you would die of AIDS before you break into the hundreds

>being a literal poorfag

This. A billion is a shit ton of money!

That guy didn't get fucked by taxes. He fucked up the same way lots of people fuck up. He spent all of the money on stupid shit.

The smart way is to hire an accountant after you win the lotto so you have somebody to tell you how much you can spend on dumb stuff

The fuck is this doing on pol
Shame your mom didn't swallow you instead
You should probably go chug some clorox

Then when they put you on the forbes list where it lists how you made your money, it's going to say cocksucking. You'd be a billionaire but you'd always be a cocksucker. No thanks

Can i suck ten thousand pussies (clean, not fat, not infected with STD, aesthetically looking) for one million $ ?

This.
Nobody works because they love their job. They do it because it pays. (anybody that says it's their passion or something is a fucking liar)
Sucking dicks at $1 million a pop is not only an extremely easy job but an absurdly lucrative one.
It's a simple business decision to ensure your family's success and wealth for generations to come even if it takes a few years of doing shit you hate.

>Would you suck a thousand dicks for a billion dollars?
Only if I get to choose what dicks and when.
Fags not btfo. Fags not blown period.
Beer and English food easymode. Spotted dick anyone?

I'll do it for free :3

>when you make an absolutely abhorrent post

Perhaps it brings up a good topic on the value of money contrasting with our morals.

>Carroll won £9.7million on the National Lottery in 2002 and immediately set about spending it.

>He gave £4m to friends and family, bought a mansion in Swaffham, Norfolk, and splashed out on racing cars.

>He admits wasting millions on cocaine, drink, gambling and prostitutes, all washed down with two bottles of vodka a day.

He was dumb with the money and lost it all. Most people normal people can't transition from nothing to millions and end up blowing it all on something stupid because they think "Eh, it's ___ amount of dollars" then it's gone.

kek

>American morality
No thank you. God of Abraham, not Mammon of Capitalism.

Only if they're big dicks, I'm not a faggot. I'd just knock off about ten or so a day, wouldn't take long.

Do I get it per dick or all at once? Cause I could suck four or five or whatever and live pretty comfortably thereafter. One billion USD is just overkill.

sucking dicks is easy if you're a faggot

but what about harming an innocent creature?

I don't think so. A thousand is a lot of penises and would be bound to leave some mental scarring that would take decades of therapy to heal.

No. I would pet that pupper.

yeah i would especially if i could pick the guys

Yep, without a second though.

>eighteen billion dollars

I would waffle stomp that little shit through a shower drain.

I wouldn't do it because I wouldn't believe the offer is real. It is 100% guaranteed to be some sort of Chinese game show or the Fed looking for an excuse to put me in jail for animal cruelty or something.

Sociologists are the only sort of people who would actually go around making offers like this and they don't have that kind of funding.

>t. guy who has never found a job he has a passion for
you're wrong.

if I could make money playing videogames and enjoy my "work" I would turn down a job that pays much more but makes my life miserable

do I get to keep every single out of those 18 billion, US dollars without any tax or smallprint?
just hard, cold dosh in a buisenesscase right there?
if so I'd fucking curbstomp that thing until i can make pasta out of the remnants

...now a kitty on the other hand...

fuck that puppy I'm RICH NIGGA

That probably wouldn't feel a thing if you ended it in 2 seconds. For 18 billion you could feed and supply a lifetime of happiness to all doggies and this little brown chihuahua would be seen as the Jesus of puppers.

Herpes is for life. No amount of money will fix that giant red whore mark on your face, and it sure as hell cannot buy you your dignity back.

N O
O

>failure in contract wording

yes I would.

I would take my shoe off and gently step on the pupper without hurting it and collect my 18bil and uninjured friend