>The social justice team
>Travellers Ethnicity & Rights

Fucking kill me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7eaLsvusF7s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>travelers
This is my favorite meme
Ireland having a specific subculture of retarded hobos makes me proud to be Irish.

didnt kno you had schools, pablo escobar

>masculinities
...why is this plural?

"The health of Irish Travellers is significantly poorer than that of the general population in Ireland. This is evidenced in a 2007 report published in Ireland, which states that over half of Travellers do not live past the age of 39 years."
Jesus Christ

So its like I feared!

it has spread to the rest of the Anglosphere.

GO

I worked for NGO and like half the people are opportunists milking the system. At worse you will understand the enemy, at best you will create some in the future potentially useful contacts.

SSJ?

and anything that adds a line to your CV is good.

Divide et impera.

>Irish

Top of the morning to ya paddy! Do ya like the Dropkick Murphys? Oh to be sure to be sure, donate to the Ra lately? :^)

Your shitposting standards have dropped of the scales Straya. Almost worse than a leaf these days.

Why do you dullards always expect that your country is special and will be spared?

The globalists doing this stuff are called that for a reason, ya know?

Quads.

It seems the American social justic virus has completed its injection into European society. Can't wait till we start seeing Black Lives Matter in Ireland. Maybe then people will start waking up and resisting the regressives

I'm an Irish citizen.

Don't they chug whiskey and smash each other in the head every day?

>actually giving money to any school that teaches this extreme marxist crap
why.jpeg

no ireland pls

>Inequality in the irish society
silly ireland theres no such thing as inequality in your country since you are all white skinned gingers

>This is apparently a protected ethnic group in their eyes

youtube.com/watch?v=7eaLsvusF7s

I could ignore it if they weren't going full traveller defense force.

Quad 4s checkt