You know how Fox has a weird way of counting Simpsons episodes? They refuse to count a couple of them...

You know how Fox has a weird way of counting Simpsons episodes? They refuse to count a couple of them, making the amount of episodes inconsistent. The reason for this is a lost episode from season 11.

Finding details about this missing episode is difficult, no one who was working on the show at the time likes to talk about it. From what has been pieced together, the lost episode was written entirely by Matt Groening. During production of the eleventh season, Matt started to act strangely. He was very quiet, seemed nervous and morbid. Mentioning this to anyone who was present results in them getting very angry, and forbidding you to ever mention it to Matt.

I first heard of it at an event where David Silverman was speaking. Someone in the crowd asked about the episode, and Silverman simply left the stage, ending the presentation hours early. The episode's production number was AABF19, the title was Dead Chuck. The episode labeled AABF19, E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt), was made later and given Dead Chuck's production code to hide the latter's existence.

Other urls found in this thread:

portland.craigslist.org/mlt/emd/d/trip-down-analog-lane-27/6283808412.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/5iux93/what_is_the_a_boy_falls_on_love_with_a_girl_copy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In addition to getting angry, asking anyone who was on the show about this will cause them to do everything they can to stop you from directly communicating with Matt Groening. At a fan event, I managed to follow him after he spoke to the crowd, and eventually had a chance to talk to him alone as he was leaving the building. He didn't seem upset that I had followed him, probably expected a typical encounter with an obsessive fan. When I mentioned the lost episode though, all color drained from his face and he started trembling. When I asked him if he could tell me any details, he sounded like he was on the verge of tears. He grabbed a piece of paper, wrote something on it, and handed it to me. He begged me never to mention the episode again.

The piece of paper had a website address on it, I would rather not say what it was, for reasons you'll see in a second. I entered the address into my browser, and I came to a site that was completely black, except for a line of yellow text, a download link. I clicked on it, and a file started downloading. Once the file was downloaded, my computer went crazy, it was the worst virus I had ever seen. System restore didn't work, the entire computer had to be rebooted. Before doing this though, I copied the file onto a CD. I tried to open it on my now empty computer, and as I suspected, there was an episode of The Simpsons on it.

The episode started off like any other episode, but had very poor quality animation. If you've seen the original animation for Some Enchanted Evening, it was similar, but less stable. The first act was fairly normal, but the way the characters acted was a little off. Sneed seemed angrier, Farmer 1 seemed depressed, Farmer 2 seemed anxious, Chuck seemed to have genuine anger and hatred for feeds and seeds.

The episode was about the Chuck and Sneed going on a plane trip, near the end of the first act, the plane was taking off. Chuck was fucking and sucking, as you'd expect. However, as the plane was about 50 feet off the ground, Chuck broke a window on the plane and was sucked out.

At the beginning of the series, Matt had an idea that the animated style of the Simpsons' world represented feeds and seeds, and that death turned things more realistic. This was used in this episode. The picture of Chuck's corpse was barely recognizable, they took full advantage of it not having to move, and made an almost photo-realistic drawing of his dead body.

Act one ended with the shot of Chuck's corpse. When act two started, Sneed, Farmer 1, and Farmer 2 were sitting on their porch, crying. The crying went on and on, it got more pained, and sounded more realistic, better acting than you would think possible. The animation started to decay even more as they cried, and you could hear murmuring in the background. The characters could barely be made out, they were stretching and blurring, they looked like deformed shadows with random bright colors thrown on them.

There were faces looking in the window, flashing in and out so you were never sure what they looked like. This crying went on for all of act two.

Act three opened with a title card saying one year had passed. Sneed, Farmer 1, and Farmer 2 were skeletally thin, and still sitting on the porch. There was no sign of feed or seed.

They decided to visit Chuck's grave. Springfield was completely deserted, and as they walked to the cemetery the houses became more and more decrepit. They all looked abandoned. When they got to the grave, Chuck's body was just lying in front of his tombstone, looking just like it did at the end of act one.

The family started crying again. Eventually they stopped, and just stared at Chuck's body. The camera zoomed in on Sneed's face. According to summaries, Sneed talks about feed and seed at this part, but it isn't audible in the version I saw, you can't tell what Sneed is saying.

The view zoomed out as the episode came to a close. The tombstones in the background had the names of every Simpsons guest star on them. Some that no one had heard of in 1999, some that haven't been on the show yet. All of them had death dates on them.

For guests who died since, like Michael Jackson and George Harrison, the dates were when they would die. The credits were completely silent, and seemed handwritten. The final image was of Farmer 1 and Farmer 2 on the porch, like in the intros, but all drawn in hyper realistic, lifeless style of Chuck's corpse.

A thought occurred to me after seeing the episode for the first time, you could try to use the tombstones to predict the death of living Simpsons guest stars, but there's something odd about most of the ones who haven't died yet.

All of their deaths are listed as “Sneed’s Feed and Seed.”

This is all very lovecraftian

bump

Hmm. Very Kafkaesque.

Kys

get out underage, you posted yourself twice again.

>someone typed out this drivel
Autism?

this screencap is very kafkstafaerian

>not recognizing dead bart

sneed posting is autism incarnate.and never funny, even when using pasta as template.

t. chuckcuck

SNEEDED

Now that the dust has settled, I must say the whole sneed meme really wasn't all that funny. Damn.

Get with the times, grandad.
Sneedposting is the in thing.

Epic post! xD how do I upvote

pynchonesque friend

With autistic manvirgins, yes.

very Lovekafkaesqueian

>The reason for this is a lost episode from season 11.

Dont worry. I've got it recorded.

portland.craigslist.org/mlt/emd/d/trip-down-analog-lane-27/6283808412.html

You're never getting your "le comfy simpsons threads" back

pleb

stop it you faggot

Don't call me a pleb.

Bugs....

carat...

I took leave of my father's decrepit farmhouse in my modest Guatemalan automobile, making reasonable pace across a landscape bereft of anything resembling what I had come to know as modernity. I eventually reached the general store, a flimsy wooden structure that emitted a dark cloud of smoke from a narrow chimney. Two locals sat outside in the midday sun, accomplishing nothing and seemingly content in their doing so. Their bestial stupidity, likely the result of generations of inbreeding and race-mixing, was apparent in both their appearance and vocabulary.

My eyes were immediately drawn towards the words emblazoned above the door. These words perplexed me in such a manner that defy ordinary description. I shall not repeat them here, for I fear that anyone who stumbles upon this tome will meet the same fate as me should they read them.

I have not slept in weeks, as I have tried in increasing desperation to decipher the true meaning of that inscription. I fear that it is pointless. The fate of this city slicker is sealed.

TRIGGERED!

I one day came across a rabbit feeding on carrots all having peculiar, yet vaguely familiar markings. I intended to take one for closer examination, but the rabbit lashed out from its voracious eating to stop me from so doing. Surely I could decipher these queer hieroglyphics if I committed them to memory before they were all consumed. I called out to the creature, "Rabbit! You have had your share of vegetables. Be on your way!" It turned sharply at this ridiculous cry to stare at me. I am unsure how, but it's gaze was oddly unsettling. I took this opportunity of pause to have a closer look at the carrots lying under its head. I was horrified to recall the familiarity of these symbols as I had seen them two months prior in the forbidden section of the Arkham library. Making a note to return to the library after dark, I walked back down to the bank of the Miskatonic where I could continue my survey of the water and its queer inhabitants.

Amazing

It's a Sneeds reference?

chuck detected

go back to fucking and sucking or whatever

autism

>Number of tapes: approx. 23-24,000

Bugs... easy on the Kafkaesque

based plebposter

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

FUCKS A SUCK

I don't get this part of the meme.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

That's just a smokescreen to cover up the true meaning of Sneed's Feed and Seed.

>What is Keit-Ai?

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/5iux93/what_is_the_a_boy_falls_on_love_with_a_girl_copy/