Back to the same old shitty shit

back to the same old shitty shit

Back to the same old

Threadly reminder.

Back to the same old Reddity Reddit

I knew that show was a complete psyop. The only people I knew who watched it were self hating white trash with half a brain and no perspective or goals in life.

The irony

Hey, I'm self-hating white trash with half a brain and no perspective or goals in life and I thought XRA was trash that tried way too fucking hard.

Every single quote from both shows is correct though, none of them contradict each other. You newfags who always have to turn taste into conflict will never understand that you can like two different things at the same time.

fuck you. xra was effortless.

Except all of it is unfalsifiable opinion, and those quotations aren't even from XRA because it's not as pretentious as R&M. XRA's dialogue is better than that.

>What doth life

What doth life(life life life)

>wow this episode sucks
>written by a woman

the episode wasn't bad, but you can tell it was written by a woman when in the end Summer goes on a total power trip and is suddenly a super genius who always saves those dumb STUPID MEN MALES WHITE MEN from being DUMB INFERIOR WHITE MEN AHAHAHHA STUPID WHITE MEN CALLING HER A CUNT LIKE SEXIST PIG WHITE MEN FUCKS WHEN SHE JUST SAVED THEM BECASUE GUUUURRRLL PWOWARR SYLLAYY GURRLL SLSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYJASYS SLFUFLRLTJGKSLakgjm

xavier literally has never said any of those things though

>Written by a woman
>"I must say it sucked to follow the Sup Forums narrative"

>Sup Forums

Hush.

pleb

season 3 has been shit and i have no real expectations of it getting better

S3 has sucked and it's obviously partly because of female writers.
>tons more drama
>"omg SO TRUE!!" humor
>psychology pseud garbage
>characters suddenly seem like they're stepping on eggshells with certain topics

you can tell those aren't real XRA quotes because they aren't cringeworthy tongue twisters

Rick's Dick & Sick (fka Mort's)

>Brainlet doesn't get XRA
Don't worry. Most people don't.

Someone's mentioned it before but the show kind of dropped off when they started bringing in multiple realities

Like correct me if I'm wrong but this isn't even the original universe anymore right?

wtf I hate women now

Fucking goal hahaha

you look so superficial that you must judge people by their appearance

epic shitpost
she literally had to read instructions off a card - hardly the mark of genius

>not hating women
hi leddit

The episodes which were written by women were objectively the worst but episode 8 was written and directed by men only.

nope, and according to one of the erased memories on ep8, they again went to another reality when Morty discovered that squirrels were running the world.

Can someone link where i can find xavier?