I for one say it's about time Hollywood acknowledges the amazing achievements of women and minorities in tv! Not...

I for one say it's about time Hollywood acknowledges the amazing achievements of women and minorities in tv! Not political at all! Just pure talent!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13955343
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yassss slayyyy queeeen brapp

Haven't Jews basically been winning for ages?

Or are Jews not minorities when its inconvenient, just like how Mexicans and Arabs are white when they need to be for statistics?

>women
>winning
I bet the Jews did this.

Yeah its about time women start winning in the best actress category!

Some crazy Jew that lost an award to Laura Dern was complaining about Jews not getting as many awards as they used to.

>oy vey i've created a golem

Being honest here, how long have we heard this bs? Part of me hopes it's a trend that'll eventually become boring news and things will settle down. Other half makes me think they'll never be satisfied till they have it all. Either way just dodge it best I can and hopefully move overseas before the next generation.

I can only imagine how warped this lie is compared to what actually happened

as if being a non-white, non-male wasn't bad enough... they have to be patronized by being awarded participation awards at the highest level of the entertainment industry.

Must really make the victory feel hollow to know you only got it for being non-white, non-male...

Neither women nor problems of color have the mental capacity to consider a victory hollow.

Jews will never quit.

what a surprise!

>a woman should win
>a black should win
>not the most talented should win

>Lefty Democrats from 1950 to 1990: "Race and gender don't matter! Only the content of your character!"

>Left Democrats from 2000 to Now: "Race and gender are the only thing that matters! Cast people based solely on their race or gender. Give them awards based on race and gender. This is totally not racist and sexist we swear!"

So exactly what caused the left to go completely insane?

>blacks and women can't be the best

The left is driven solely by a seething hatred of men and white people.

Also their idea of "diversity" is just exploiting black folks. Not casting asians, indians, arabs, hispanics, etc.

>Imma make up shit on the internet

i don't think 2000 democrats started that. i think it's the women and blacks who do not have the enough talent to make it (to be cast, to be nominated, to win, etc) who are screaming that there should at least be one black among the nominees or at least one female in a panel. the democrats just agreed and re-tweeted.

not saying that, dumbass. saying that instead of choosing who is the actually the best they're now looking at gender or race as basis instead of talent.

>white males getting triggered on the handful of media that feature women and minorities

why are white males such deceitful disingenuous shits?

just watch the other 80% of movies that shove boring generic white males and white male power fantasies

It's all facts. Stay salty.

This attitude extends far beyond Hollywood and dominates the entire political mindset of the evil left.

>LARPing as the outraged liberal

Come on man. Nobody cares. Your bait is weak.

Industrial society

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH they're eating CHOCOLATE? VANILLA IS THE BEST FLAVOR AND SHOULD BE THE ONLY FLAVOR PEOPLE SELL WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

literally what white males ITT sound like

>This attitude extends far beyond Hollywood

oh i agree. my "one female in a panel" statement refers to the trend of some scientists who announced they won't join panels unless there's at least one female in it. so in a panel of five, instead of picking the best 5 experts, they'll instead pick the best 4 experts and, if 4 best experts happen to be all male, then find 1 female to be fifth panelist.

>shitty white males get utterly BTFO

>b-bait

lmao no. why are you so triggered by the dozen or so minority and female focused movies when the majority is shitting out white male crap? stop being such a crybaby.

@87876080
.P-p-p-lease pay attention to me! I'm desperate for human interaction! I want to argue about politics with strangers on the internet! I spend 12 hours a day online. I have no friends and my family doesn't care if I live or die! Please interact with me! I don't even care if the attention I receive is negative. I'm just that desperate.

>can't even quote properly

>projecting this much

sad sad little white boy

*upvoted*

what?
Two black guys won lead actor awards and Atlanta won a writing award. Thats literally it.
As far as "women winning" thats fucking stupid. Women literally always win something at the emmys because there are fucking female catergories. If by "women winning" they mean Veep won for billionth time and Handmaids Tale won, then fine but how is that a victory for minorities? Those shows are almost all white.
Network TV needs to fucking die already

@87876141
That one really hurt you.

Do sjws exist because this shit annoys me or does this shit annoy me because sjws exist?

Its the fact that for the vast majority white male actors are vastly more talented (on average) than non-whites and women yet the latter gets a disproportionate amount of awards in relation to what percentage of actors are non-white and women.

The political virtue signalling and pandering is obvious and cringy and they aren't being objective in how they rate acting talent (which they should be).

emmys is not the awards show that combined the male and female category into one?

This thread has inspired me to make a poll

strawpoll.me/13955343

Both

He's absolutely right.

Have the rating came out for this one?
Is it worse than last year?

12 and 23 are insanely prophetic, most of the 2016-17 Twitter shit is really just made up problems to feel like you are a activist like coming next might be asexual rights to marry and be considered a real gender or free veterinary care for all.

i do not look at whether a male or female is cast in lead role. i look at the scriptwriting/storywriting whether it's designed to appeal to guys or to girls.

decades ago, the genres were distinct. sci-fi was sci-fi and soap opera was soap opera. now more and more sci-fi shows are being written to appeal to the soap opera fangirl crowd. so you have shows like std, leftovers, supergirl, the flash, arrow and maybe the new female dr who. procedural cop shows are also affected with shows like the glades (50% of ep is about family drama) and chicago justice (the crime being investigated is just an excuse for them to have angsty talks about their angsty lives).

Yay!

Glad to see the white patriarchy being taken down one award show at a time.

Queen and Kang slayy

>maybe if we give awards to these shows, people will actually watch them

Yeah, because that's worked out so well for VEEP

Wow. Women and minorities won a competition based on subjective opinions?

Amazing.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH they're eating SHIT? ICE CREAM IS THE BEST FOOD AND SHOULD BE THE ONLY FOOD THEY SELL WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

>awards only count when white guys get them because they are the best
>everyone else either cheated or didn't actually deserve it

>Statues to the losers of the civil war are important

but it's the jews who decide all this. white people and jews are two different things. jews win all the fucking awards, why do they hate whites?

farrakhan nigger detected

lol this

they feel like they DESERVE award, they don't care how or why they get them

>women and minorities win big at the emmys

wow what a total (((surprise)))

>USA Population: 330 Million People

>Emmy Viewership: 11.3 Million People

You now realize just how small and insignificant this show really is.

>winners deserve the award

that woman who lost does not feel that way

how many of the 330 million watch tv?

And those aren't even the ratings for this year. They'll probably be much lower

Couldn't care less about the Emmys after I saw the nominations this year. Even forgetting agenda-pushing, they snubbed Fargo, The Leftovers, Legion, The Americans, not even a nom for Billions or Shameless.

That's some of the best TV to come out this year and not even a nomination. I'm sure the voters don't watch half of the series they should and that this ceremony is an even bigger joke than the Oscars.

>why did they vote for the shows they think are best instead of voting for shows i think are best

that's not how it works, child

kek

It's all politics, buddy. The shows with the least voter viewership happen to win the most, one of them was produced by a STREAMING platform. Come on, let's be honest here.

The Emmys were today?

Based Aziz is an Indian and won one tonight

Imagine being the kind of person who gets angry at this.

So you wouldn't question the voters if they gave an award to something like Duck Dynasty because they vote and you don't? There is always a degree of subjectivity in determining quality, of course, but some shows are clearly cut from better cloth than others. I believe those shows were not well enough represented.

>21st century sour graping

Hispanic isn't a race

Why is the media trying to make hispanic a racial group?

Literally any race can be hispanic

They rarely are. Practically never.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE THE AWARD SHOW

>liberal capitalist award show for rich people to complain and clap
>caters to the opinions of upper class kids
>talent
hmm

it's literally nothing

Imagine being so obsessed with race/gender that you write article after article celebrating arbitrary characteristics that don't reflect exceptional skills or qualities.

Stfu numale cuck

So you're not "white" today, huh jewboy?

If I'm annoyed by anything, it's that San Junipero gets any recognition. It's not a very good episode, but it has IR lesbos so it wins an award.

>the most talented should win
>not the hardest working should win

That category was weak shit though.

He complains too much about leftists and did not predict the alt-right who are also racist authoritarian collectivists. Look up horseshoe theory.

Yeah, it was. But that season alone had plenty of other potential contenders.

>Hey Sup Forums excited for emmys?
>KEK YOU MEAN THE JEW AWARDS?
>a couple of black people and women win awards
>WWWOOOWWW THE EMMYS NO LONGER HAVE INTEGRITY

White America is boycotting this jewish circus

>WE DID IT HOLLYWOOD WE SHOWED AMERICA WHO'S BOSS
>record low ratings

White America was the only audience this crap ever had. I'm not surprised that pandering isn't working, they should have realized that with movies and television that minorities don't show up for this.

>being a centrist.
You do know as soon as you pick a side you dont immediately adhere to all of its beliefs right? Thats why democrats and lefties cant organize for shit

Can't believe how buttblasted some people are itt that the Emmys are garbage. You do know those awards are given to people who campaign the hardest and not actual merit right? Do I need to tell you goombas that wrestling isn't real too?

it's the best actress award not the best attendance award, moron

it's the best actress award not the prom queen award, faggot

>goombas
I'm not Italian.

>degeneracy-free liberty
How horrifying.

>implying they would vote for duck dynasty and not for good quality shows that only you consider shit

Good for you. Have an Emmy.

You seem more butthurt than any individual poster here.

>least voter viewership
>implying you know that for a fact and not a headcanon conspiracy theory of yours

I dunno this guy seems pretty buttblasted

millennials who live through politics are dumb as shit, no surprise here

It takes one keystroke to go all caps. Many more went into this:

Are we going by length now

The Jews must be nervous. Aliyah to Israel when?

BUT TO GO ALL CAPS TAKES PASSION AND FEVER

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT ANYWAY

We're going by butthurt. Hitting one key isn't proving that someone is more angry. Hitting a lot of keys proves a lot more.

I CALLED HIM MORE BUTTHURT THAN WHAT HE SAYS MOST PEOPLE ARE IN THIS THREAD friend.

Here's your last (you) on the house.

I don't know why you're saying it like that, nobody's trolling you.