Redpanels

Best of Redpanels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4rqXMpe2ckQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I laughed.

A room full of piss puddles and shit-smeared walls is the last thing I'd expect conservatives to defend so adamantly.

That comic doesn't make sense since she could have easily just used the stalls, and the urinals were designed for sex segregated bathrooms anyway. You don't see that shit in anyone's home.

Honestly there shouldn't be a sex split, there should be one bathroom dedicated to pissing and shitting, and another bathroom dedicated to putting on make-up, so the ladies who just want to piss and shit can do that, and the ones who want to spend fifty hours putting on their blush can hold up the fucking line all they fucking want.

this is what we call a false premise. bathrooms have stalls

It's cool that you don't get the joke, but don't pretend to be smart about it.

To be fair it's not like Urinals are 100% necessary you could have gender neutral bathrooms with just toilets. They just wouldn't be as efficient as bathrooms with troughs or urinals. Maybe I'm not sure how much is really saved or time is cut by being able to just walk up to a urinal and take your dick out vs walk up to a toilet and take your dick out.
Then it's not a bathroom. They could just have a wall with a mirror for it mattered.

>Why the Electoral College exists: The Comic

the joke is literally "men pee like This, women pee like This"

I wasn't saying this was the best and trying to cause a shit storm I was asking for donations

Not everyone lives in Detroit, Tyrone.

they forgot the part where california dies of thirst because its a fucking desert.

>It's cool that you don't get the joke
No, we all get it.

It's not funny but we get it.

>Then it's not a bathroom. They could just have a wall with a mirror for it mattered.
AS LONG AS THEY'RE NOT HOLDING UP THE LINE TO THE PLACE TO SHIT AND PISS IN

>That comic

Wouldn't the number of electoral votes each state gets just get redistributed if one state receded like that?

>To be fair it's not like Urinals are 100% necessary you could have gender neutral bathrooms with just toilets.
Go to any bar or public building with heavy traffic and compare the men's restrooms to the women's restrooms. The lines outside the women's rooms will clearly illustrate how urinals are 100% necessary.

I've got a ftm friend who actually uses the urinal in single person bathrooms when the toilet is rancid as fuck.
Also they make packers with little funnels built in just for this.

See this is what I mean. The point obviously zoomed over your head but now you have to come off acting like a smart ass. It just makes you look pathetic, bro.

>I can't just pee standing up over a toilet or in the sink
I bet you drop your pants around your ankles too

Anyone who has ever worked with public restrooms or are at least familiar with them, will tell you: womans restrooms are by far worse than mens. Blood and shit smears are not uncommon, nor is piss on the floor.

I don't know why you have to convince yourself that anyone misunderstood it just because they don't think it's funny, it's not exactly subtle or clever. You could probably defend a better comic than "Redpill Schmorky".

He means of you have gender neutral bathrooms you also have to factor in the traffic flow of women using the bathroom which will slow things down to a crawl.

This comic is unfunny and bad and you should stop posting it.

Separate bathrooms are just a legacy of the era in which people feared that putting a male and a female together in any sort of private setting without observation would lead to rampant sex and perversion. I'd say they should go the way of other such relics, such as sex-segregated train carriages.

... So long as the stalls are properly separated, physically speaking. No three-inch gaps around the sides of the fucking doors or that bullshit.

But I wish the same of today's bathrooms, anyway.

Are you being dense on purpose or just stupid?

The joke is that third wave feminism is so obsessed with "artificial constructs" that they have a hard time admitting there are biological differences between sexes. Granted that it's a strawman and not that funny, but if you are going to criticise it don't be an idiot.

But you'd just allocate the same amount of space and have all stall toilets. So you'd have more space to cycle through the women's line

you sound a bit pissed off

This post is kinda pretentious, but I agree with you.

>a thread about posting amusing comics from a website
>instantly devolves into stupidity

It's not exactly highbrow stuff but the visual gags are sometimes entertaining. Try to post comics on a comics site.

Why are public bathrooms in so-called nice parts of town so nasty? The cleanest public bathroom I've ever seen was in a laundromat across the street from a subway. Why is it that I go to Panera bread and the bathroom is like a monkey cage at the zoo?

>Why are public bathrooms in so-called nice parts of town so nasty?
cleaning bathrooms is hard and pretty gross (especially public ones)

>MEN
>NME
>NEM
>NEW

shiny

>Wouldn't the number of electoral votes each state gets just get redistributed if one state receded like that?
No; a state's number of electoral votes is equal to its number of congressmen (2 senators + House reps. based on population)

>No three-inch gaps around the sides of the fucking doors or that bullshit.
Isn't that so the floor is easy to clean?

>Am OP
>Leave because funny meme thread turned into political battleground after the second reply

Go to the men's bathrooms at Wrigley field. It's just both walls lined with troughs. Pic related.

It's literally a line of men walking and pissing from one end of the restroom to the other to wash their hands.

efficiency at its finest

What in the honest fuck did you expect?

Because nobody cleans them. They say they clean them and check it off a checklist to keep the boss happy, but nobody actually does it and the boss rarely checks on it because there are employee bathrooms for them to use and if by chance they do walk in and see something, they'd rather pass it off than clean it up themselves. So it never gets done until a week before an inspector comes in. Then it gets cleaned and immediately returns to a shitty state the next week.

>a line of men walking and pissing from one end of the restroom to the other

Do...do they piss WHILE walking?

sometimes.....yes.

Stalls take up more empty space than compared to troughs which is just on really long bowl on the wall

Some of them piss in the stands and don't even make it to the restrooms.

Third wave feminism has no fucking idea what it is, and no-one else does either. There's no common element to it like the previous two waves, because the previous two waves were channeled through a limited line of publicity, professional television and journalism and so on.

Third wave feminism is a product of the internet, and the ability of anyone to shriek their opinion into the abyss no matter how poorly thought out or badly presented their ideas or arguments are. Like every other movement these days, the fact that you no longer need that bare minimum of convincing a newspaper to hire you to make your opinions heard has filled the world with voices who think that the strength of how much they feel they're right means they're right, who have no idea how to form an argument that anyone who doesn't already agree with them will listen to, who instead believe that you win a debate by scoring cheers from an imaginary sitcom audience, and who wouldn't know an ad hominem or appeal to authority if a true scotsman wrote it on a salted haggis and rammed it up their asexual piss hole.

I agree with most feminists. But I see them assuming that the way things are in their own culture applies universally to all humanity; I see immediate assumption, without question, that the first explanation that occurs to them for any behavior is the right one; I see them unironically, without the slightest self-awareness, using the exact argumentative tactics that a misogynist would claim a woman would use, nagging and shaming and emotional blackmail, and failing to realize that their tactics just make people push back against them out of sheer spite and stubbornness.

And I'm so tired.

Why don't we have designated shitting troughs? Wouldn't that be the epitome of efficiency?

Something other than Sup Forums

>there are people who say you can't be proud of being European because every single accomplishment that whites have ever done have been the direct result of oppressing others

You're new here, aren't you?

>2016-11-01
Have to admit; he called it.

Wat

Did he though? PA was a battleground state.

They're not wrong. Almost every accomplishment up to a certain point is that.

Wait, what the actual fuck? Since when was Mac Tonight associated with racism?

That literally no one would have called for Trump. More than Michigan and Wisconsin, that was a hell of a surprise.

White people are animals.

That's simply not true.

fuck, I know what I'm doing next Halloween

For a while now, I don't even know much of Sup Forums memes and even I know he's a very popular meme over there.

>urinals
I've always hated using those things. I'll always piss in a stall if one's available

you best be trolling nigga

I have never browsed Sup Forums, so if is right, then this flew right fucking past me.

I actually would not want to share a restroom with women. They are fucking disgusting. Ask anyone who has to clean bathrooms for a living and they'll tell you.

Google "moon-man".

>some righttard ripping off Bone of all things

This by itself is unforgivable

Not that he doesn't have a point but the construction of this as a comic strip is pretty clumsy.

That's gay dude, everyone can see eachothers dicks.

What a coincidence I don't want to share a restroom with women either.

Please let me use your restrooms.

Gender isn't a social construct, but not looking at the dick of your piss-neighbor sure as hell is.

Nigga, triple K mafia moonman is an old as fuck meme
youtube.com/watch?v=4rqXMpe2ckQ

The guy in the pink is completely right.

it was a meme before Sup Forums.....

It's literally a decade old YTMND meme. It's not recent or new.

>Ever looking down

I'm disappointed Red Panels has spent so little effort on the real threat to America.

Since like 2004.

It was a fad on YTMND.

If only Al-Qaida was dumb enough to bomb Wrigley on 9/11, but they knew nothing of value would be lost.

No because the way an efficient shitter works is that it fills with water and then flushes down the pipes. Now imagine the idea you had, it would waste more water than Japanese women trying to take mask their farts in the bathroom.

And yes the squater could work but I really don't know how that thing works and the last one I saw poop was always still in the bowl.

TLDR: You're wasting water

Okay, but only you.

Is he saying Obama was a filthy liar who lied about nearly everything his term would bring

I shouldn't be mad that this is completely unknown to me, but fuck it I am. I'm 30, how the fuck did I miss this?

Dude, you don't have to look, other people could be looking at your dick which is just as gay.

>SJW's are still triggered by fucking separate bathrooms because "muh genitalia is a social construct"
And yet they wonder why Trump won.

Guantanamo is still open. And I voted for him in 2012 solely because I liked his drone policy.

>rekt
But who said he was wearing dresses to appear feminine?

Obama fulfilled a good amount of his promises so this is basically just typical alt-right turning a blind eye to half of his term. There's reason he's leaving office with a decent approval rating.

Meanwhile Trump's already backing down or outright reversing the shit he was most vocal about. Can you believe some people actually thought he'd try to prosecute Clinton?

Jesus Christ, why is this faggot spreading Sup Forums culture outside of Sup Forums?

I enjoy this one

You can say that about any president though