Two devastating hurricanes in a month

Two devastating hurricanes in a month.

Not a single mention at the Emmys.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/emmys-2017-stephen-colbert-honors-hurricane-first-responders-1040241
hollywoodreporter.com/news/laverne-cox-emmys-2017-manicure-1040122
msn.com/en-us/entertainment/celebrity/emmys-2017-liev-schreiber-and-son-kai-talk-hurricane-harvey-rescue-puppies-woody-and-willow/vp-AAs6sSh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol u watched the Emmys?

What does weather have to do with acting?

Who gives a fuck about southern states and poor blacks in carrybean

>hit two states that voted for Trump
They know what they did.

What does Trump have to do with acting?

>implying logic applies to award ceremonies

Where's Leo when you need him

I don't really care because hurricanes don't have anything to do with the shows that were nominated.

But deep down I know it's because Trump did a pretty good job handling these hurricanes, and they have nothing to complain about, so they don't bother mentioning it.

He's been on several TV shows and movies.

Which ones and when?
>inb4 the news

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
The Apprentice
Home Alone 2

>hollywoodreporter.com/news/emmys-2017-stephen-colbert-honors-hurricane-first-responders-1040241
>hollywoodreporter.com/news/laverne-cox-emmys-2017-manicure-1040122
>msn.com/en-us/entertainment/celebrity/emmys-2017-liev-schreiber-and-son-kai-talk-hurricane-harvey-rescue-puppies-woody-and-willow/vp-AAs6sSh
Two seconds to google.

He plays Donald Trump in all of those. That is hardly acting.

Did you really just make up a fantasy so you could whine and pretend you're being victimized by the Emmy's?

> Sup Forums: a fraction of a tiny sub-forum on a mongolian basket weaving DIY blog
> SJWs: 2/3rds of the speeches given at the Emmys

Two of those links weren't from the Emmys.

The first one managed to thank first responders. Thank god we had good ones this time, I remember when first responders were blamed for Katrina.

I knew we were in the right posting Trump threads here

what people don't realize is that no one now fucks around in a major city when a major hurricane is about to hit after katrina

>implying those liberals actually care about people in need

the best acting is playing yourself you pleb

Because niggers' (fictional) oppression is a more worthy issue to discuss

I don't watch the emmys. I browse Sup Forums. Which do you think has a greater effect on the threads I read and post in?

The eligibility period ended before both, they'll be nominated next year for sure tho

>right is the same as wrong

huh dude thats deep bro. you so smart

>browses Sup Forums
>gets mad at being called a nigger faggot

>Trump did a pretty good job handling these hurricanes

Wut. He's done absolutely fucking nothing. He promised to donate, then pulled back, and he showed up at Houston for a minute.

The state governments have handled everything you fucking idiot.

>still trying to pretend the fappening increase is le ebil goobergate
What is it with liberals and fucking Gamergate?

>having to import tens of thousands of redditors just to spout the same simplistic opinions on every board
They need to go back but you make them feel welcome.

>nigger and faggot weren't used from day one on Sup Forums
you need to go back

Can you guys just start saying "Donald Trump" or "Drumpf", so I can filter you out. I don't want to add "Trump" to the filter because someone might use the word in something unrelated.

Thank you in advance.

get off Sup Forums if you're serious he's been on a lot of stuff. he was on WWE which is all acting

You're purposely misinterpreting what I'm saying. There's more to the quality of a user base than how many times they use the word nigger. If that's all you care about then you're probably a teenager and still in high school desu.

and you haven't been here long enough to talk to me about this website. you are a newfag upset by words this board has used forever. there were daily nigger hate threads on this site. moot changed the background of Sup Forums into a fucking spinning watermelon for a week.
>hurr durr i'm not a newfag
who are e baumann and m henderson and what are there relationship to this website.

You're still missing the point. This goes beyond words you insufferable faggot.

>newfag confirmed
asked you a sinple question you could easily answer if you weren't deflecting reddit cancer. fuck off home

I thought you loved reddit and its posters? Or their company at least? You suprise me, user.

>no u r d redditor lel
who is e baumann user?