Well, hey. She did a horrible thing and made someone likely die, get horribly mutilated...

Well, hey. She did a horrible thing and made someone likely die, get horribly mutilated, or left to rot in prison getting assraped by his fellow inmates. But her Grandmother yelled at her and she took a long hard look at herself in the mirror. That's punishment enough.

Women

She doesn't even feel guilty because it was wrong. She only felt bad because her granny got mad at her. Then she vows never to make her mad again. No consideration for what she put that guy through at all. She's just a selfish sociopathic cunt.

Men too.

/thread

>She's just a selfish sociopathic cunt.
Well, she is a Marxist.

>She doesn't even feel guilty because it was wrong. She only felt bad because her granny got mad at her.
You're not seriously being that literal, are you?

>You're not seriously being that literal, are you?
It's true though. She laughed LAUGHED that she got a man arrested/killed. She didnt give a fuck about human life until granny got mad at her.

This is why Hilary should have won. Hilary would have fixed the Middle East.

It's true that there are women like these who only think about things from their own perspective. They tend to be people who don't have much relations with men beyond controlled contact, or remain within a social bubble, or are just really immature and self-centered.

saying this as a woman, making friends with guys in high school saved me from this

>She's just a normal woman
They're all sociopaths that see themselves innocent even while committing the worst crimes. I'd be a female hunting serial killer if I didn't detest physical labor.

She was living in a dream because her life was a nightmare. Her grandmother woke her up. You can tell that she understands that what she did was wrong, and that she still feels guilt over her actions, because years later, she created and shared a comic that shows exactly what she did and includes someone explaining exactly why it was wrong.

Can she be forgiven for what she's done? That's for God to decide. You and I are in no position to judge her after the cushy lives that we lived, so free of the nightmares that she had to face.

Oh, she made a comic. Wow. How about she goes to jail? Why do females so often get to skip out on punishment?

le im not like other females meme

>had a guy tortured and killed

What?
The penalty for looking at a woman is not torture and death where does it say that happened?
He was most likely detained and payed a fine or community service at worst
You making a hyperbole just for being noxious.

You're not addressing what user said and are just making a noise.

>the Middle East is a shitty hellhole full of terrible people

And in other news, water is wet.

Seriously, OP. welcome to your first day to Reality. Just let it go and move on.

come on man don't be such a buzzkill

The comic is good evidence that she feels guilty because it was wrong. You're claiming that she doesn't feel guilty over the wrongness of her actions.

Unless you acknowledge that she understands how wrong her actions were, and that she feels guilt over them, it's clear that you are not approaching this discussion rationally.

Don't worry, op. Trump's gonna make everything Great again!

*Freedom intensifies*

>*Freedom intensifies*
Please stop posting here.

I can kill even more buzz
The chances of a police man actually filing this kind of problem are next to nothing, they have actual work to do and spending and an hour of paperwork on this it's stupid. Guy was probably taken to the back seat of the police car, received a verbal reprimand and left after a couple of minutes, still what she did was wrong and should feel wrong...which she does.

>That's punishment enough
Pretty sure living in 1980's Iran is punishment enough for her whole life. Did you read the actual novel?

She should get her nose broken. Looking into a mirror and being sad isn't enough.

Are you basing this off of what police do, or what fanatic morality police do?

>Not handling this much Glory
*Roundhoouse Chuck Norris kick*
Get. Out. I don't wanna see your face around here again....

Muslim are bad people.
Whats new?

I think she should be tied to a missile and shot into space.

>Can she be forgiven for what she's done? That's for God to decide. You and I are in no position to judge her after the cushy lives that we lived, so free of the nightmares that she had to face.

The desert countries should be rendered to glass so the world can be better.

Both have similar priorities, why should I waste my time with this loser that made a minor moral crime when there are better things to do.

>im not like other girls

Based loveshy user

The sad thing is that while the comic takes place in an Islamic hellhole, it's only a few steps from the society feminists today want to create.
The ability to have any man arrested if a woman says he needs to be, regardless of his innocence.

PS Why doesn't the stupid cunt wipe off the lipstick. It's not permanent.

this

seconding

Holy fucking shit. Couldn't she just fucking wipe the lipstick off, I mean, god, instead of going to the trouble of exposing herself, with her fucking face with the lipstick wide open, to the cultural police or whatever they are called and accusing an innocent man of obscenity?

I mean, what the fuck?

ITT: people missing the point of the scene

Jesus christ, this woman. Does she even care that this poor bastard is likely in a shallow grave right now?

You know that they whip people with electric cables there, right?

HOLY SHIT. This scene made me rage ever since I read it back in 2010/2011. Worse of all, whenever I brought it up on Sup Forums, nobody gave a shit.

Seriously, I don't give a fuck about Dobson, Anita Sarkesian or Donald Trump. But, if I met Marjane Satrapi in real life, it would take all I have not to spit in her face of slap her.

do you have anger problems?

I like how in the movie they change this by having the guy stare at her ass when he never did that in the book to "justify" what she did.

The funny thing is satrapi was a well off child in a communist family that could afford to fucking send her to study in france.

Her story is the equivalent of an ivory tower sociology major telling you how hard they are for living in the same country as detroit.

Guilt isn't good enough. Guilt isn't going to help that dude she just fucked over.
Feelimgs are not fucking real. Stop acting like they matter above all else.

Because you are the morals police and that's what you do.
Duh.
Parking enforcement doesn't drop everything when there is a. Homicide across town.

It's cute that you think that is important.

>user claims that she doesn't feel guilty
>another user points out that she does feel guilty
>WHATEVER, FEELINGS DON'T MATTER, WHO CARES?
If that was you, then you were wrong, and you should be adult enough to acknowledge that you were wrong.

If that wasn't you, then you're in the wrong conversation.

Exactly what I was thinking. It struck me, when I started reading OPs pic, that this is LISTEN and BELIEVE in action - when I originally read this book a decade ago, I would never in my wildest imaginings conceive that it would be the liberal left pushing for morality police in our country.

#rekt

ITT: /r9k/ circlejerk.

SJWs are the morality police

They're a theocracy that allows no heresy or questioning, yet somehow don't believe in god.

What is it with desert people that makes them so shitty? Is it the heat?

It was the heat of the moment.

Tellin' me what your heart meant.