Who gave birth to God?

Who gave birth to God?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1lLlU-O0XSY&list=PLitcEeja1fPsx4FCmLYxqNroq6FXVXw63&index=62&bpctr=1473191549
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>God has always existed

Yeah, but who created the concept of existence?

Checkmate, theists.

He always existed.

I want to take my Katana and take a christfag down to his church. Beat him till he bleeds out of his mouth. And have him plead to God as I take his life

Who says its a he. He may have preferred pronouns

No-one. He has always existed.

Impossible. Everything is created by something

>timeless ape floating in space created shit
human delusion of grandeur you say? no, why would you suggest such silly idea

What we know as god is a vast universe wide computer system created by the inhabitants of the previous universe. When all was dying and all the stars burnt out it reignited the universe through the big bang.

Gods mother, you dumbfuck

Wow you are from China? How is it

No idipt god was made by magic sprinkles from Kek icre cream

Didn't we have this thread a few seconds ago? All I did was say why this whole argument is fundamentally hypocritical, and that op just ignored my post.

ok, I'll shut up now

Mods deleted it because they were triggered

Who created the concept of matter.

God exists outside of time. It's not like he suddenly decided to create The Universe. It's that we can only comprehend time, and your inability to realize this is disturbing.

Is this a new tactic?

That's exactly what happened

Educate yourself stupid goy.

Tell me then, does god have a human form?
Does he care about humanity? If so, why?

>Not knowing the difference between necessary and contingent

No and yes because he created us. Like a parent naturally cares for their child

It began in Africa.

The FBI really doesn't need the extra work load user.
I'm guessing its the same one who failed with his last repeat threads.

Why are atheists so insecure?

He always existed as a divine permeating spirit, then he became conscious immediately at some point, making choices of good and evil along the way to complete knowledge of all things. There is only a finite amount of knowledge in existence.

youtube.com/watch?v=1lLlU-O0XSY&list=PLitcEeja1fPsx4FCmLYxqNroq6FXVXw63&index=62&bpctr=1473191549

Man.

A parent naturally cares for their child because of animalistic irrational instincts.

God will send a demon to torment you every moment of your life

God's true form can't be understood in this body. The Bible says that.

>irrational
No

>fedoras are this limited in thought
sage for retardation

God (what people call the first will and perspective of the universe) emanated from the ultimate reality, the universal substrate that contains, permeates and actualises the universe.

What spawned the Initial Singularity?

The christian jew is right.

Explain how it is rational, if you made a machine that is 100% logical, you think it would care about anything?

Did OP kill himself for being so retarded? May God have mercy on his poor stupid soul.

Im right here.

Animal instinct is logical. Ever part of animal instinct contributes to the survival of that species. Parental care insures the survival of the species. To create something and not care about it would be irrational. If you had a machine that was 100% logical it wouldn't create anything because a 100% logical machine would be incapable of creativity, but hypothetically yes it would care. A 100% logical machine wouldn't create things that fall off the assembly line and shatter on the floor at the end or else there would be no point to even create and it would be illogical

Good point.

Man

Explain logically why the animal should survive.
There is no completely logical reason.
The machine that creates something can't find a reason and is therefore illogical. A machine that creates something isn't logical. It is nothing more than a reaction.

I never said it doesn't contribute for the survival of the species, that's the whole point, but how is the survival of the species rational? Why would god, a being who lives forever have such an instinct, seen he would never die?

Do you have any counterpoints?

lol you are retarded stupid poor freak

Jews

Who made God

>engage in empty smoke screen circular philosophy
No thanks amigo. I answered my part to some fedora tipping China man . If you'd like to philosophically spin out of control on the "how can anything be anything" train I'm not interested

You're just trolling. Several people made this point already.

"I am they way, the truth and the light. No one comes to the father but by me"

We did.

That quote is made from pulling several out of context quotes to form something that is totally not biblical.

I just explained it to you. If you create something it's irrational to not care about it. If you didn't care then you wouldn't create it. As soon as any effort is put into something you are invested in it and therefore it's rational to care

Who made God user

This

>Why would god, a being who lives forever have such an instinct, seen he would never die?

God is 100% rational because he is perfect. He created us for a reason. If God did not care about us he would have done something irrational, because he would have created us without purpose.

Imagination

we don't know, trying to figure that shit out faggot

but claiming you have a super space time bearded man that created the universe and had all the powers of space and time, but wanted to have a jew for a son is pretty unconvincing

God is an uncaused entity, an unmoved mover. Something that is uncaused does not need a cause. As the universe is temporal and had a beginning, and time and space came from the universe, it would not make sense to claim that the universe is uncaused.

>God with a body
Mormon pls

The jews did with lies.
Jesus was an excuse to topple the Roman empire.
God is an excuse to keep you ignorant
Religion is a way for an elite group to brainwash individuals.

>Sup Forums uses cosmological argument as proof of a creator/purpose/design
>"God has no creator"

pick one retards.

Reminds me of cringe webm I watched of some weaboo waving a katana around like a retard lel

This was answered multiple times. To continue the points please refute them.

God is a computer program made by men.

Who gave birth to God?

>engage in empty smoke screen circular philosophy
You just described all atheistic philosophy, amigo.

Don't talk nonsense. You'll destroy the myth that atheists are smarter than religious people.

Yo mama

It's consistent. There was no time before the big bang theory. Time is the measure between events and the big bang was the first event. There was no time before the big bang, there was eternity.

That's not a religious statement that's the scientifically understanding at this point too

>If you didn't care then you wouldn't create it
It is irrational to care.

>circular philosophy

>this book that talks about unverifiable things as facts must be correct because this book is talking about unverifiable things

>Religion is a way for an elite group to brainwash individuals.

How come the vast majority of religions were started by the poor and powerless and usually violent supressed by those in power?

Those aren't mutually exclusive.

No its not and I've explained why. Saying it's irrational doesn't make it so. If you've created something, at thst point it's rational to care and irrational not to care. You're invested in it and you wouldn't have created it unless you're interested in its existence. Creating something and not caring is irrational

Why create something?
I'm of course looking at this from an atheist perspective.
If a necessity driven deity believes something to be then it is.

>Why create something?

That's not the question. The question was why it's rational to care about something you created and that's what I answered.

Sorry user I'm sure you're a smart guy but I'm honestly not interesting in going down the "why anything" path because it just keeps moving and dodging anytime you answer anything and ends up completely pointless after just a few short minutes

>because it just keeps moving and dodging anytime you answer anything and ends up completely pointless after just a few short minutes
That's the point.

>checked

Well if the point is that it's pointless and a waste of time and effort then I agree and that's why I won't go there

>Why create something?

Our creators are only omnipotent inside the simulation. Theyre farmers and we are the produce.

>Who gave birth to God?
Mankind's innate need to explain that which they cannot [could not at the time].

Proof

You should talk to a biologist about about that theory. Studies show people naturally believe in a God, and it isn't just to explain things.

This user is correct.
Religion is hardwired into humans. Children are naturally inclined to forms of spirituality, usually animism.

God is all, you can't create all since you are in it.

Belief and/or faith in something insubstansive and following dogma are 2 different things.

my mom

That's true, but look at your original point. We're talking about belief in God. Not dogma.

Looks like god doesn't want you to know that I am God

cf. Paradiso

>the concept of existence
All concept are human constructs. The "world" in which humans evolved, where cause and effect are core features is a system that emerged from the laws of another system where cause and effect are not like we know it.

Time and cause and effect are emergent phenomena, not core properties of the underlying reality. That system didn't need an originator, it's independent of time, it's simply the way the universe is.

>the existence of God can be countered by criticizing religious dogma

Nice goalposts move

gods mother . . . . duh

>What came first, the chicken or the egg?

Theism > Atheism > Christfags > Agnostic > Jews > Muslims

Prove me wrong.

I can't prove an opinion wrong, dumbass.

The Virgin Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven.

>We're talking about belief in God. Not dogma.
I disagree - I find with most christfags the two are intrinsically linked.
Se above. Prove to me that I'm wrong.

>prove to me I'm wrong
Burden of proof is on you if you make a claim

Also God is transcendent and so doesn't abide by the law that everything must have a beginning and an end as that requires time which God is not subject to.
God has no beginning and no end. God doesn't change or move in a linear way (unless you believe in process theology). Aritsotle argues that their must be an unmoved mover, a prime mover and this is God.
God is.
Exodus 3:14
Posted from