What is it about Elaine that makes her so utterly perfect??...

What is it about Elaine that makes her so utterly perfect??? She blows any modern day waifu out of the water 10 out of 10 times. Elaine is the perfect women prove me wrong faggots go ahead post pictures of your skank dressing pre teen looking whores that are probably all half retarded. They have nothing on the goddess that is Elaine Benes

I thought it was andie macdowell from the thumbnail

now there's a waifu you should look into OP

I thought her hair was terrible and her bossiness got in the way of her sexuality.
Gym leotard Elaine is best Elaine

Elaine > Emma armhair > Emma Watson > Froggo

Elaine always came across as amoral, annoying, and intensely self-centered to me at least. She's like an example of what not to date.

Andie macdowel has a classic case of man face

>gym leotard Elaine is best Elaine

She literally fucked at least half the male population of the city. She would have sex flings and justify them to herself as "dating" even if she only ended up "dating" many men for less than a day. Some speculate that she even had a very ocassional FWB setup with Kramer for fuck sake. Are you retarded, a cuck, or both?

>amoral, annoying, and intensely self-centered

You could say the same of every character on the show. It was kinda the point

I call bullshit on the Kramer setup, only fan fiction fags think that.

it's the jew curls

I think we were watching two different shows here Elaine was nothing but a true kindred spirit. Her whole personality was so friendly and bubbly and outgoing that it was almost angelic. I know you probably like moody braindead bitches like Kristen Stewart or Emma Roberts or something maybe you want a low energy women to match your low testosterone levels but Elaine was something else

Only seen her in Jack The Bear, Seinfeld, and Enough Said. Has she done any drama or just stuck to comedy?

I don't usually watch romantic comedies but Enough Said was a good watch just for Gandolfini and I thought she did pretty well.

10/10 waifu, user confirmed for good taste

>Andie macdowel has a classic case of man face

i hope that in time you'll realize how stupid you sound

I think you're just going off of straight head canon Elaine never dressed slutty or even acted slutty throughout the whole entirety of the show

one of the very few jews i find attractive

Independency and wits.

Lovecraftian elements

Why do you people ignore Lily Collins?
She's a 10 and a really nice person if you meet her.

I don't get this new meme I feel like I wasn't on Sup Forums for like a day and now everybodies saying it that and the kafkaesque shit

Your post is very orwellian with several cleverly hidden layers of nabokovian influence as well.

Okay that made me chuckle

You also can't forget about that incredibly contagious smile as well user

Elaine wasn't exactly a "kindred spirit". Her personality was far too spiky to be considered friendly, and she showed a complete willingness to shaft her friends for personal advancement on numerous occasions.

Yeah, it was the point. Which is why I don't get people lusting after Elaine unless they're awful people themselves.