Killing serbian rats is always justified

Bless Austria-Hungary and German Empire for slaughtering one million serbian rats. Your bravery and crusade against serbian subhumans will never be forgotten

>turk in sweden
:^)
Kill yourself

> OP you think is a swede
> OP actually a muslim.

SERBIA is better than MUSLIM
CROATIA AND MUSLIM ALBANIA AND MUSLIM KOSOVO.

GOD BLESS SLAVIC YUGO.

He is more likely a kosovar or Bosnian, a very large number moved to sweden after the Yugoslav wars

lel
butthurt kebab descendant from the Swedish Caliphate.

Weak b8
But this is a well known issue with this part of europe. We hate each other so much an refuse to work together that we will never progress.
We are cursed to stay shit

Kosovo is not a country

>they think only muslims hate S*rbia

Fucking cunts removed 15k Croats in Croatia and ethnically cleansed around 140k from their part of Bosnia, and i am supposed not to dislike them? Fucking mythomaniacs, to Jasenovac with every single one of them

Croatia is the dumb downed serbia.
like portugal is the dumb downed spanish.

we need to cleanse the downies.

>Sweden
Dear god Adolphus is fucking turning in his fucking grave.

Get dynamo on him and make power.

oh croatia, people in glasshouses bro.....
why don't you remind us of your history under Ante Pavelic.

There are a lot of bosnian refugees from the 90s in swedistan. Really makes me think

You mean just like you are less relevant USA?

some are ashamed of it, some are glorifying it. I am not one who glorifies everything ustase and mister Pavelic did but seeing what they did in that war and then repeated it 40 years later, i dont feel sorry at all. If anything, we can say we removed removers before they were removing

Serbs, Croats, what is the difference mate? They all fucking look the same to me..

actually USA is a less relevant Canada tbqh.

We are technically richer, multi cultural (without dindus killings), proper english and stat's (no miles and farehnheight), not fat, free health care, dudeweed, etc.

Serbs-orthodox
Croats-Catholic
Bosnians-muslims

There ya go.

The last Balkan conflicts were ~20 years ago.

Most of you are born after that.

People are sending robots to Mars, you're still comparing dicks about whos grandad hit whos grandma with a rake.

Please let the western world evolve as we do and just kill yourselves in another Balkan War

Just send us the intellectuals, those are very smart.

we kinda look the same, yeah, Bosniaks too though (muslims), but there is deep divide between our nations. To outsiders we are same looking people who speak same language but on the inside, you better stick with your tribe. Its not uncommon here for families to threaten to disown children if they marry someone from opposite nation (dont know if anyone really did it but thats basically what dad told my friend, that he can get the fuck out of his house if bring Serbian chick home), people literally refusing to even visit oher country, when other country competes in any sport on any championship, we root for them to lose (and vice versa ofc) etc. Ethnoreligious divide runs deep in mountainous Balkan mang, Mariana Trench deep

While i believe you are richer and everything else you mentioned, you really cannot say you are more relevant than USA, seriously. If i were to move and had to choose between USA and Canada i'd pick Canada, if thats any consolation to you though

fuck that pre stone age mentality, and get on with the new brave world. plus fucking Serbian and Albanian chicks are hot. Haven't seen Croatian ones tho.

>when other country competes in any sport on any championship, we root for them to lose (and vice versa ofc) etc.

It's because those individuals are retards with small dicks. I am Serbian, I cheer for Croatia every time you aren't playing against us. People tend to act hostile online, but that's because of emotional problems. I met a load of Croats, Bosnians and even Albanians in Norway, never had a bad conversation with either of them. Progressive people don't get manipulated by their government. Why would I hate Croats? Because the TV said so?

Grow up

This is what the Western World thinks of us, doesn't that make you feel the least bit uncomfortable?

i know they are, i got a serbian gf myself. My old people didnt have problem with that because they are pretty liberal in that regard. She knows i dont really like Serbs in general and she doesnt like Croats either but we function for 5 years already, i guess love is stronger than stone age mentality

like i said, i dont really hate every single Serb ever, its just a general feeling of resentment towards serbian nation. That doesnt mean i am shouting ZA DOM SPREMNI and want to wipe you guys off Earth, its more like, you stick to your own business, i will to my own and as long as we dont have to interact everything will be ok, if you get what i want to say. Like its popular to say nowadays, nothing personnel

Yeah, smart. Let's keep to ourselves and stay in the stone age instead of overcoming our political and religious differences and advancing towards a common, bright future.

Nevertheless, I will fight indoctrination by education. I experienced a lot of injustice and I will change something. You go on as you wish. Peace