How does this make you feel Sup Forums

how does this make you feel Sup Forums

it doesn't, i'm only here because /film/ doesn't exist

very slightly better about the fate of humanity, i suppose

I think she's lying

truly /ourgal/

the Jennifer Lawrence of this generation

If you're still watching TV in 2017 you're really a pleb. I pick what I want to watch, I don't listen to a faggot who is paid to push an agenda on me

Doesn't she eat clay? This bitch cray.

who

I haven't watched TV programming for over a decade. In all that time only shows i have watched, (via internet) is the walking dead, plebs and animated shows like futurama, south park ect,

imo TV series are a waste of time, most have little to no integrity and they will milk out season after season until ratings get low. they never try to tell a story, story is second to ratings.
look at LOST for example.

At least with movies/films you know before you watch, it is either a few hours of light entertainment, jewish cash grab flicks, like capeshit, or there is a deep story or vision the movie is telling.
TV series are all shit tier cash grabs.

>the walking pleb faggot using LOST as an example of milking

an alright bait, you tried 6/10

Who the fuck watches TV?

>doesn't watch TV
Cool. Neither do I.

>he says while posting on a board full of likeminded retards
yep, you're a real independent thinker

wtf does this even mean, are you trying to insinuate LOST was some deep storytelling with the series made to tell a compelling story, and the walking dead is some arbitrary story, milking a series for a cash grab (despite having a vast amount of storytelling available form the source material)

Lost was made on a whim, was a shit tier "keep the viewers in suspense with questions" every episode, with a big suspense in a the season finale.
That is all that shit was, and when ratings dropped they tacked on an ending to an already shit convoluted tacked on story.

This is why one should abandon this type of TV jewishness.
Documentaries is the only worthwhile TV programs

I used to think that about Lost until I went back and watched it a second time earlier this year. But maybe I'm just an idiot now.

Why? These days a lot of people don't watch tv, particularly millenials and younger generations.

>shitpost on Sup Forums every single day
>last movie I watched was rewatching heavyweights 2 years ago
>only tv series I've watched start to end was Sopranos

After the role of a life time, she's been... busy.

>celeb says she don't watch tv
>thread is filled with post about never watching tv
everywhere they go, they must bleat like sheep

this stupid pretentious hippie also said she doesn't get her medicine from doctors, she makes her own.

what do you get out of it then

You

Same. I don't own a t.v.. I don't even finish watching anime I start. Don't even play video games. I just shitpost.

I through with this place. Fuck movies.

>visit my brother a few weekends ago just to hang out
>they're watching some shit on tv
>sit down and watch with them
>first time i've watched actual tv in years
>10 minutes of actual show followed by 15 minutes of commercials
>mfw
How the fuck do people stand this shit?
Do they just get used to it?
Have commercials always been so fucking long, or did I just imagine them being shorter when I was younger?

but why not go to reddit if you want validation. they'll suck your dick for making a pun

who?

Commercials are definitely turning longer by the year.

You guys are funnier

She can't fucking act, either
>dat mumbling

fair point I guess

/thread

(You)s in the native extension is easily the worst thing to ever happen to Sup Forums