No news in 8 months is this dead?

no news in 8 months is this dead?

As much as I enjoy the new stuff, Operation P.R.O.M should have been the finale.

No. Jackson and Doc just aren't good at the internet.

Are you new to Venture Bros.? We haven't got any news in 8 months because the new season's still like two years away.

You sweet summer child, VB isnt exactly know for steady content. Its a treasure that graces us every now and then. Unless fucking Mike Lazzlo somehow fucks us over

Huh, I was just rewatching Venture Brothers, weird.

Hey, where does everyone think the Blue Morpho/Monarch's Parents plotline is going to lead? My money's on that Monarch's mum was Jonas Sr's sister and that he and Rusty are cousins.

I agree with this

I get the feeling the budget will be going to samurai jack while venture bros(who's ratings are tanking because of the endless waiting between seasons) will get the boot.

>Huh, I was just rewatching Venture Brothers, weird.

Is there a mega to download HD eps? I could never get into this show and might wanna try and binge it.

I know I checked out on this show years ago because of that.

PROM is probably the best episode they'll ever do, but I actually think the perfect ending to the show was the last scene of The Devil's Grip.

These guys work like rockstars.

They dissappear for months, consume huge quantities of drugs, and release their work whenever the fuck they feel like it.

I've heard rumors it is more like said. Supposedly [AS] doesn't receive much in terms of budget and thus cannot work on more than one big project at a time.

I wonder if ill live to see a new episode? I wonder this every postseason. I'm scared.

What, it hasn't officially been canceled yet?

They literally said the new season is coming at NYCC, jesus fucking christ.

Yep. This is business as usual.

They repeatedly mention on the Season 6 commentaries that they're in the middle of writing Season 7.

It is entirely possible that Treister is still alive. They're also considering revealing Think Tank survived because they liked his character and VA so much.

It takes a shitload of time for them to make a season. Not just animating it, but writing it. Not every show can be fucking South Park with a six-day production schedule, OP, you cocksucking retard.

The idea of Rusty and Monarch being the titular Venture Bros this whole time is what I'm going with.

Yeah, Think Tank was fucking great.
I don't think there was a single miss with the new characters in S6.