Sad as fuck scenes

>.... But is that all there was?

>glass baby bottle
The fuck?

I don't get it

>KKK

What was meant by this?

What?

White supremacist baby couldn't handle life knowing that he would have to grow up in a world of race politics hippocracy.

Rest in Peace, baby Moonman.

Maybe you'll be reborn in the Reconstruction Era

>tfw you become so redpilled that you die as a baby

They should really put a warning label on the bottle.

Red Pills should be avoided during pregnancy, and also probably in General.

It's from a comic called Beautiful Darkness. You need context to understand what's going on, but the context is kinda difficult to explain.

I don't understand what exactly is happening here

I've read it and I still don't remember exactly.

Is the fly just a symbol for ever present death, like a little vulture, or was it a fairy who was transformed into a fly? Was it feeding on the dead girl?

Some plastic bottles, and plastic products, contain Bisphenol A, which is harmful to humans, especially pregnant mothers and new born infants. That is why, traditionally, baby bottles and other drinking tools are made out of glass.

t. about to have a baby.

Also, glassware was just more common 25 years ago when this was written.

It's thick and a baby probably couldn't break it, even if they were left alone with it

>t. about to have a baby.

Is it as sexy as I think it is? Or is it blueballs: the experience for 18 months?

Yeah, it was feeding on the dead girl. Not sure if I even really understand the symbolism of the comic, but I'm pretty sure it's the first thing you mentioned.

>18 months
user.. I.. I have to let you know, it only takes 9 months to have a child.

No, though my girl friend is still attractive and is now reaching 6 months, it's not been a fun time. Sure, she can have sex, but there are other nuances that make living together a nightmare.

That as well.

Yeah, probably. It's skulking around the fairies because they've been dying.

It's a reminder of their mortality.

maybe that, or it reminds her that they were no different than the fly, as they also came from the dead girl.

Unless that little fairy was supposed to be part of the little girl, and all the fairies were parts of her, and she found shelter with her killer at the end. Or something, I only vaguely remember it

>SIDS can happen literally any place at any time, even in the healthiest of infants
This must be the absolute worst fucking nightmare fuel for new parents. Sorry,

It's pretty terrifying, actually. But a lot of the whole birthing process is, especially when a lot of illness can't be diagnosed until the baby is born. It's all pretty scary.

They actually think they've linked SIDS to an enzyme deficiency that's detectable and treatable.

Although, I don't know what came of it

Also, putting babies to sleep on their backs helps a lot, which is the standard advice now but wasn't back when SIDS was happening often.