RWBY/RT General #986: Literal Who Edition

Previous Thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-4-0-f788s

.m3u8 Link: wpc.1765a.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/c9477abc-8e2c-4291-a2aa-f660ae99dccd/index.m3u8

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-251

Other urls found in this thread:

rwbyxw.tumblr.com/post/153311228413/german-orthopedics-whitley-mom-look-at-winter
generatorland.com/usergenerator.aspx?id=13000
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1frnI8nvvzejJJM-le576aUgzbj3suGLYGLc2TVPLRJ4/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That is a literal who

Ended up posting the thread just in time to push us over the edge
People who care will find their way here anyway

>Team RWBY's personal emblems generally follow a "flame" theme
>except Weiss, whose emblem is just her family crest/company logo

Will Weiss adopt a new emblem once she gets out from under Jacques' thumb for good?

pretty kitty

More white rose

Should I make a RWBY themed Twitter account with random generated tweets like this?

Less White Rose.

Sure.

Be pretty fun, I'm not against it.

rwbyxw.tumblr.com/post/153311228413/german-orthopedics-whitley-mom-look-at-winter

Obviously they will attempt to link the fire, with Weiss deciding to support Farmpin in becoming the Dark Lord of Humanity.

generatorland.com/usergenerator.aspx?id=13000
>Adam scattered Pyrrha's ashes with Adam

Good...anyone has a full list of RWBY characters so i'm sure to not miss anyone?
Also, suggestions on format and specific actions are welcome.

>tumblr already shipping Oscar/Whitley
I knew this would happen.
I knew the moment farmboy appeared in the first episode, I told myself "they are gonna ship him with whoever that white haired boy in the opening is."

We all saw it coming, it was only a matter of time.

>Adam hungers for Blake
This thing can be incredibly accurate.

From a purely artistic design perspective, which teams are the strongest, and which ones are the weakest?

I don't mind it, I think it's kinda cute actually

Visually? I think team SSSN actually look pretty damn good. Cant say if it's the best but it's up there.

Reminder that your waifu is most likely shit.

Just Tumblr being scared knowing that either one of them is going to end up with Ruby.

They fear what they can't prevent so they twist it into something else.

STRQ kick ass visually.

It's ok, my best girl is patrician

Can someone compile a list of all Sup Forums recognized RWBY ships? I wanna see if I can make a chart out of them or something.

There have been more wor episodes than actual episodes already and they're doing another one this weekend.

RT sucks at this.

Who is it?

>Sup Forums recognized RWBY
What does that even mean, newfag?

>tfw a waifu in every category
heh

Fuck this chart

>having multiple waifus

Ships that everyone here can point at and say "Yeah, that's a ship"

It surprises me how much fanart there is of AU Ruby with eyepatches.

Sorry, damaged goods are only good for plebs, Yang-fag.

That's basically any ship though?

One wonders if Tyrian is a direct response from RT to it, or something more memetic.

The purest of ships

Ain't nothing wrong with that.

Oh its just you again

Then get me a list of all the ships!

Why does Ruby's voice keep getting higher and squeakier?

?

Why haven't we had any new QT girls this volume yet? The girl that served Qrow does not count

This faggot and his shit editing skills goddamn

You mean like permanent or at least more major character type girls?

fine.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1frnI8nvvzejJJM-le576aUgzbj3suGLYGLc2TVPLRJ4/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0
because her early vol 1 voice was Lindsay still learning how to voice act, so Ruby's voice was barely any different from her normal voice. As time went on, she improved what she thought Ruby should sound like, a squeaky cutesy saturday morning cartoon hero.

Because RT has finally learned that it's better to focus on developing the characters you have then to just keep adding new ones that nobody cares about... hopefully...

Because we have enough goddamn characters to worry about right now we dont need any more.

Damn... I wasn't expecting anything so... comprehensive...

Thanks.

Ruby is the perfect

never underestimate the autism of a fandom.

she's okay

What does the color coding mean?

>Zachary Levi is a fan of RWBY
>Might voice a character

Just out of curiosity, how could I have edited that picture better? I have gimp and paint.

Git gud cuz that shit is sad

cool and Sup Forums still wants to hate rwby for what reason

I dunno, the way he brought it up on the Podcast, Barb seemed taken aback, he's definitely a fan, but I don't think they have any plans to use him at least not soonish.

Actually use Gimp then

Somebody needs to take her helium tank away

That's an impressive list.

I can use gimp for stuff I normally do in paint? So far I've only been using gimp to do stuff like pic related.

You really need to explore it and practice with brushes then.

Though I never used Gimp, I just saw its set up, I worked with Fire Alpaca and when I got money I bought Sai.

>buying Sai when you can get it for free with a simple Google search

My waifu is Blake
But best girl is Neo

Sakimichan does great work.

So all that's left for her to do is Yang, right?

I have money to do so, so I mean

Agreed. More Lancaster instead

I want more Neo/Ruby actually

only if it's platonic.

No that's for rosewick

while platonic Rosewick is the best, platonic Neo/Ruby should be good too, I dont like the mean rapey version of it.
They should bond over missing Roman.

>not Literal Awoo Edition

It almost feels like Yang never lost an arm. She's almost acting the same as she always has been

Why do you continue watching the show?
The fights are gone, the story is garbage, nothing is happening and there aren't any new waifus.

weak hope that things will get better

Because it takes no effort?
Rest assured user, my time is not so precious as you might think it is, I can afford to waste it.

>The fights are gone
I never really gave a shit about the fights anyways.

Monty had no sense of how it looked like when people are really trying to hurt each other.

because realistic-ness is what we came here for

>Realistic-Ness
Fuck that noise. I want people hurting each other.

Which is why I never watched RWBY specifically for the fights.

There was no greater satisfaction for me then when I called Cinder's name in the first episode and had to sit through a whole volume of people calling her Crimson or whatever until I was proven right

If jokes were gold I wouldn't need my father's money. Let me share my wealth with you all.

Too bad its all fools gold you dumb bitch.

You're right, you'd be killed for being unable to pay taxes, since you'd be flat broke

Lets get this over with, whatchya got?

this again huh.

What did one filthy, disgusting, worthless Faunus say to the other while they were eating each other's feces?

>realistic-ness
It's not an issue of being realistic or not. Monty's fights never really came off as fights.

They were always more like two people dance battling against each other.

I never minded because they were fastpaced and at least interesting to watch, they had great energy. It's just sad what we have now compared to what we had then, at least we had SOMETHING.