Jew here

You ask
I tell
No refunds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dGIwHo_To3w
reddit.com/r/AMA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are the exact measurements of your penis?

How many jews died in the holocaust?

34 zraot.

How many shekels in your pocket?

In the whatlacoust? Oww you mean the shoa. Six millions.

One bill of 200.

in Israel do Jews Jew other Jews ?

>in Israel do Jews Jew other Jews ?
They do this on a global scale and it is called "circle-jewing".

Heh. Jews jew other jews even outside israel. Just the other day yossi took two shekels from me and hasnt returned them since.

How many shekels do you get for each american cutfag's foreskin?
Also get in my oven

Do fear the day when the goyim vanquish you for good?

(((Six millions)))

Post nose senpai

You Israelis aren't that kind of jew. We hate internationalist jews.

You're not the Jew we're looking for.

Do you believe in the 6 GORILLION or do you admit it's for purposes of extorting from Gentiles?

What's the best pilpul act you ever pulled on a goy?

What shekel?

That day they will become the naw jews. You cant defeat a dragon without taking his place. Do you realy want it? Walk the earth hated by all?

When I come over there on birthright next year, what is the best way to get laid??

Russia you have a stain on your flag go clean it up.

Just lay on the ground its very easy. Just dont do it on the road they will run you over without remorce.

20 shekels you greedy fuck!!! Give me back my 50 shekels already!!!

Post it or I will put the Menorah I have here to the oven

LMAO I love you based merchants

Who is Black Pigeon Speaks?

who's jewing who in israel? who are the goyim in the land of no goyim?

How do we deal with the Goyim problem, fellow chosen one?

An american tourist asked me the directions to the nearest mcdobalds and i gave him the directions to burger king instead. I can imagine the look on his face when he arrived there. I didnt get any cash from it but it was worth it.

Outstanding thread!

But your comedy won't save you for what's coming, sorry.

Govari mne po pravde

A dead man. And a dirty weeb

Yo no hablo macaroni

Do you secretly wish Jews would adopt Christmas because it's such an awesome Holiday?

Answer you dirty kike!

Went out on a limb and assumed you spoke Russian like the rest of the israelis on here

Ow shit. I realy hoped we could be friends and you guys would spear me in the great goy revolt tomorow.. . .. . Like that will ever happen "wink"

>A dead man.
What did he mean by this?

Christmas is a christian holiday? I thought it was american walmart super sale day that half the pkanet adapted?

Why don't you gas yourself for constantly lying and actually believing your lies?

Even if you get BTFO by someone, you just come back the next day with your original stance.

Listen if we squized the testicles of those captured german officers harder maybe we could get 9000000 out of them. Say thank you we are so humble.

do merchant posters enjoy and accept their kike memes?

I see examples like this quite a lot:
so I assume you accept your roles as dirty fucking kikes

what do you love most about the goyim?

what do you hate most about the kike?

why are jews actively trying to undermine the white race and drive it toward extinction?

Shit doesnt sink i guess

Accept No.

I absolutely RELISH in it.

We killed kennedy and MLK. People who go again the big J know what coming to them yo.

You gas yourself kike. You are a disgrace to our peopke.

A Christian guy at confessional:

>Father, I beg for forgiveness, because I had sinned!

What was your sin, my son?

>I tricked a Jew!

My son, this is not a sin, is a miracle.

t. take care of the freaking mudslimes and stop sending them over here.

>they dont lie as much and are generaly more kind(the european ones).
>where do i start. You want me to explain to Sup Forums what is there to hate in jews?
Thier breath smells...real bad.
>you have eyes right? We dont even hide it at this point.

Okey my friend since you asked reply to this post with hava nagila or your mother will get culturaly enriched in her sleep tonight.

Should I invite one nigger or three Turks?

We have better that hava nagila

youtube.com/watch?v=dGIwHo_To3w

As for moms... is not me having to lock everything in fear of Hamas making you a brother (neither do you, from Canada...flags are overrated)

goddamn fucking merchants

Imbresib

>You ask
>I tell

20 times a day a jew shows up for Q&A
Why do you shit up this board faggot?
>This attention whoring shit has a place.
>Not Sup Forums

reddit.com/r/AMA/

go suck an big bag of uncut dicks

There are no good jews like there are no good rats. You know that right?

what are Israel citizens opinions of Americans in the IDF?

How hot does it get in the summer?

What is there opinions of non jews in Israel?

Not Israeli, but I'm an American Jew.

I thoroughly enjoy the memes.

We know that every Sup Forums poster is already set in their beliefs, so might as well ironically jewpost and enjoy the hate and love.

We always make fun of them in a "Dude what the fuck are you doing you could be in california banging hotties" kind of way. We love them as platoon mates.

Enough to sell ice even to jews.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm joining the IDF What can I do to insure a combat unit?

What is it like holding the whole world in your hands?

Ask for it. Don't have cancer. Really, fitness demands are a joke as is, and if you aren't up to it they'll beat you into shape, as long as you show motivation for combat arms.

[spoiler]Refuse, by all means, grade B combat arms units like the Rescue Brigade or Artillery. Settle for no less than infantry. The rest is getting fucked double as hard as the grunts for half the respect.[/spoiler]

Annoying. When can I sell it?

What do you think of the new right of return laws introduced in my country?

Is Isreal i nice place to live?

can I choose my weapon? I was trained on an M16 and want to continue to use one.

>there are no good rats

My little brother's girlfriend has a pet rat. He's pretty nice and extremely docile. She even taught him how to walk a tight rope.

Are you the OP?

Your rifle depends on the unit. All infantry brigades use the Micro Tavor, except for the Pratroopers brigade and the Kfir Brigade, who, for tradition reasons, stuck to the M4. Kfir are about to transtion though.

All non infantry units have "short" M16A1 for riflemen, and M4 for marksmen, but the old M16's are being phased out too.

Nope. He sold me the thread for 20 shekels, even though it was worth 50.

how do I get into the Partrooper brigade? Also do you have skype or discord or something. I'd like to ask you more questions and possibly make a friend before I go over there.

R-Reeee

Kill your self.

I'll give you 20 euros, 2 cigs and a leftover pizza and you give me the world, deal?

also what is the IDFs policy on war trophies?

Paratrooper brigade is the one considered a "volunteers unit". Asking for it will get you fitness tests before you are even a soldier, but getting in is considered a top honor, second only to special forces. Plus, on your dress uniform, instead of a regular shirt you get a tunic.

Here's a throwaway mail for ya [email protected] send me a skype or something

> trying to jew the jew
See, this is why the nordics don't want you

Absolutely haram.

Murder your own children before putting the gun in your mouth and pulling the trigger.

Do you want to by some refugee children from me?

They have no resell value, so no.

You can buy some of these fine, white, for real, the white won't wash away, they are really white kids for cheap though.

what's the fitness requirements? also can A non American get into SF?

3 kilometres in 11 minutes by the end of training, so my guess would be under 14 minutes to get in? I dunno, you get a full day of crawling and running and carrying people and what not.

And yeah, I've known of foreigners in SF. The security clearance for special forces isn't much higher than infantry, and as long as you don't have one uncle in the CIA and another in the KGB you are fine.

How do you treat/ receive a 1/8 Jew or less? His behaviour can change your receptivity?

What is the meaning of this?

alright, I'll work on my run. And is that one day like the crucible or something?

how long is the Boot camp?

are you trained with women?

what do you do in your off time?

is there Alcohol allowed?

Let's say I kill some Palestinian fuckboy and he was carrying an m16 while I was issued a Tavor. can I take the m16 and use it or will I get in trouble?

For what reason did your reject Jesus as the messiah?

Why didn't you convert to Christianity later on?

How did you convince the evangelicals to fight for you?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

For reals, though, this is a western society. The government doesn't accept goy immigrants easily, but society doesn't give a fuck as long as you are cool and don't eat pork at the kosher table. Of course, there are some bigotted retards, but we don't like them.

Have you woken up yet? It didn't take me long after deploying to see that we were just dying in rich people's wars, and that patriotism and blindly following what our media told me about my country were a load of horse shit. Do you drink the kool-aid, or are you honest with yourself?

No idea what the crucible is.

Boot camp for combat units is divided by unit, so the people you boot with is the people you fight with. Duration depends, 3 months for combat arms plus 3 advanced training, 5 month for infantry plus 2-3 advanced.

See above, if your unit is mixed (most non infantry combat units, 3 infantry batallions that are unrelated to the brigades) your training is mixed

In your off time you masturbate. Expect leave every third weekend.

No alcohol on base, use your weekends off to get drunk.

Only issued weapons allowed, this isn't cowadooty.

I ask because being honest with myself was hard, and almost cost me my sanity, but it saved my soul, if you will. I'd hate to think what I would have become if I still lied to myself about the nature of our nation's brand of diplomacy.

>our nation's brand
both of our nations' brands of diplomacy

Where did you get them from? I got the feeling you are trying to sell me something foul.

...OP? Still there?

What do you do to be so smart and organised?

Waiting for a response...

These? These are poor aryan children who lost their parents to kebab bombings. 30 schmekels each. Top aryan guaranteed, ignore the paint bucket behind me.

Nothing?

What did (((they))) mean by this?