Cucklander

Cucklander

Claire is such a fucking bitch IDK why Frank doesn't leave her

The question should be: Why did he wanted to be with her and raise her child? It was his idea all along.

>Englishman literally rapes Scotsman: The TV Show
Scots reveal their darkest desires in odd ways.

Nothing wrong with being a real man and raising your wife's son

I only saw the first season. What I remember is:

The wife gets transported into the past. Her husband looks for her frantically. In the past his wife finds a home in Scotland. She is married for protection to a BWC Scot, literally the physical opposite to her husband in the present. ofc she has sex with him and forgets about her present husband immediately. She continues her affair because by her logic it doesn't count since her husband hasn't been born yet. In the end she gets pregnant. She wants to go back to her present husband but decides not to. From what some user told me she actually went back and left her baby with the present husband and then went back to the Scot in the past.

I should mention that this show is written by a woman and is directed by a woman.

AHHHHHH CLAIRE HELP ME HIS ANGLO COCK IS TOO BIG

>When the shag so great and your face gets dull because of pleasure.

Historically accurate.

>It's a thinly-veiled metaphor for English exploitation of the Scottish nation episode

its a series written by a woman and directed by a woman and made for women

>A woman and a negro. How very modern of us.
What did he mean by that?

Why do women enjoy cucking their husbands too much?

power fantasy innit

>Powirful womyn healing people.
>Powirful womyn shaping the history and politics.
>Powirful womyn controlling men.
>Powirful womyn fighthing against patriarchy and racism.
>Not even shunned once for her irresponsible actions
It is like a dream for feminists. Getting the "equal"(special) treat by men, whereas still getting pampered for being a woman and being emotionally in need :)

Brutus?

I remember my Aunt and Grandmother being really into the books, I had borrowed books from them before when I was a kid, like fantasy books but they dissuaded me from borrowing these. My guess at the time being 11 that they were romance novels and they were embarrassed by them.
They are also terrible people and I suspect have borderline personality disorder.

those books are erotic novels tbqh

I figured as much as a kid, they didnt out right say no, but did say'd that the copy of the first book was badly damaged and was falling apart (which it wasn't)
If you banned erotic novels from the kindle store I think women would sperge out.

I guess the male version of this would be I guess Goodnight Sweetheart.
Except the main character gets told hes a piece of shit when he goes back.
I wonder if they make any justifications for her?

is it good? i kinda couldnt make it through the pilot and was distracted. should i try again?

What show is this? I like Menzies ever since he played Brutus in Rome although from your descriptions this one sounds kinda shit desu

Outlander.

>read up on it
Yikes

The name is Outlander. It gives you a great perspective to woman's mind and fantasies. Also cinematography is quite nice.

>great perspective to woman's mind and fantasies
Thanks but no
I'm trying not to be sexist, but these dumb broads keep fucking with my progressive ideals

It's always up to you to decide which pill to take: Reality or some good wishing ideals far from it?

Listen cuz i'm only lookin to get these bitches zooted and have them suck on my pecka and shiz nit

I want to see a roman woman fucked by a baboon