Is there anything more pathetic in the world than childless women?

Is there anything more pathetic in the world than childless women?

Childless men

>Is there anything more pathetic in the world than childless women?
People who complain about childless women on anonymous Sudanese blacksmithing forums

Childless women with no arms

Single women with children

People with children who forsook their goals and aspirations to settle down and raise a kid who might grow up to kill themselves over stupid shit.

People whose only aspiration in life is to put benis in bagina and breed and that's it, no contribution to any significant field to pitch in to the human race except more fucking dole scroungers.

Why is there a term for man-child, but no term, "woman-child?"

Is it implied that women are already children?

Better to be a childless woman than a piece of shit single mother

I mean OPs come pretty close

Why is everyone trash talking Merkel. Shes importing Muslims so they remove the jews. Then Germany can control Europe via Brussels. She did what Hitler could not and the only shots fired were by Muslims at french people.

Single women with mixed childen

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCK. I HATE ALL YOU JEWS WHO DRESS UP AS MUSLIMS TO KILL WHITES FUCK YOU. CAUGHT YOU BY THE NOSE YOU GODDAM KIKE BASTERD. WE'LL DRIVE YOU HEBREWS AND ALL YOUR BASTARD HEBREW TRICK KIKE RELIGIONS INTO THE SEAAAA

But they are all little angels made of star dust

A childless woman that ruins her country.

lol I should make a generator that creates phrases like : [nationality] [activity] [location] so we can easily create these name memes

Sup Forums virgins like yourself

Man means both human male and human in general. Thanks patriarchy.

fpbp

>this triggers the Germans.

no it isn't. bachelor men can do okay by themselves. Women go fucking nuts and start destroying countries and loading up on cats.

nobody calls a woman a man-child though

Single white moms with nigger kids

Women are perpetual children. At 14 they stop developing. Most of them act 6-7

Hence the phrase "Act your age, not your shoe size"

Biological failure

indeed.