Have you ever been caught smoking marijuana?

Have you ever been caught smoking marijuana?

legal in my state so blaze in front of cops

>tfw they legalized it in your state so your parents started growing it

my entire life is a lie.

I don't smoke marijuana. There's no reason for me to. I don't see any reason for others to do it, either.

If you were sheltered beyond belief or abused, I understand. But, you're older now. You can get out of it. You can be calm, meditative, relaxed, and in a state of mind where you're bettering yourself without resorting to drugs.

>needing to use a clutch in order to get through life
>smoking the herbal jew
>not just lifting.

Nice politics thread we got here.

Nigger, blaze it up before lifting.

my parents found the bong i left outside like a decade ago?
all they did was smash it infront of me

No problem! I'm glad you see marijuana as a serious political issue, especially since it's certifiably making it's way through politics through legalization.

>all they did was smash it infront of me

>all they did

Seems like it meant a lot to them for you to see that, but meant absolutely nothing to you. They did a shitty job raising you if they didn't teach you how wrong it was. Perhaps they should have smashed the bong over your head instead?

No because I would just smoke in my garage with the door closed.

i don't think so? i don't get the point of this thread fucking stoners smdh

well i was 17 and had stopped smoking by ~20 anyway

yes, by police, went to jail for a few hours, did program to clear record

>needing weed to lift

I smoked weed twice - alone one time and with some friends one time.
It just made me anxious and paranoid and my whole throat reeked like shit and I felt like my lungs were on fire.

yes , the detectives were rude as fuck , they beat me and my friend in police station then they let us go

Been caught a few times but never arrested for it.

I catch myself all the time

Heмoј, дpyжe инcпeктope!

trash EU weed

and there are strains of weed that have different effects

you dumb muslim

Why's it wrong?

>you dumb muslim
Must have confused me with Austria senpai

I quit at the beginning of the year.
I don't regret it at all, though I had good times with it.

got caught smoking after tennis practice with two cheerleaders sophmore year of hs. we all were suspended for a semester. this was in the late 90's. no cop involvement. mom was pissed. mfw i've seen her smoke it as its become more socially acceptable.

Yes, I than promptly killed myself

Lib thinking "I don't like it you shouldn't like"

Twice by the cops. Let me go cuz lol white.

pfffflrrrttttt

No, but I kind of want to try it. I get influenced way too easily by people surrounding me, and I'm just so bored of life. I try to warn people about the dangers and how they should stop, but I know if I was given the chance to smoke I would. I wish I had something. Too bad I don't know where to get any drugs that doesn't involve going through the whole darknet process, which honestly seems like a pain.

>ywn go into the woods with Arnie and his lifting buddies and some whores
>ywn take turns lifting, smoking joints, drinking booze and fucking the whores

>Physical abuse is the best parenting method

my parents were dead before i started
I did get caught by a police when i was smoking with my buds on a beach tho
Stopped smoking recently becasue i ran out of home grown stuff and got red pilled

If you've never had a joint and then a 45 minute blow job you have never really lived bro

I refused to try it until I was 22 and didn't care for it until I was 25.

Marijuana is great for unwinding - the healthy alternative of your dad pouring a glass of whiskey after work. I'm a pretty happy person but if I have a few days of being in a bad mood, weed really helps break the pattern.

It's not for everyone but I think there are a lot of misconceptions about it that I experienced myself. I thought it was for losers and people that didn't want to face reality. Truth is, it does the opposite of obscuring reality.

please
pop 5htp and omega 3, 20 minutes after that smoke a joint and then everthing is amazing.
Having sex after that is like... undescribable.

Back when I was addicted to weed, I used to give 30-45 min blowjobs for a joint

Did I say need? You put words into my mouth faster than you stuff your own with nigger dick you cock suckling faggot.

>Lib thinking "I don't like it you shouldn't like"

Isn't that how the whole world works, son? My reasons prevail. It includes a few chunks of morality in it. What is moral about marijuana?

21 yo
living with mom.
somke almost every weekend a joint in my bedroom.
my mother recognize the smell, she doesn't give a fuck.

I vape weed everyday

never been caught, not by parents, not by my boss and not by coworkers or the bolice.
I also don't look like the typical DUDE WEED LMAO guy so nobody assumes it.
Cops tested me once on alcohol while I was high and had a big amount of marijuana in my car. they didn't notice these stupid woman cops and

Yeah, but that's not how freedom works. The question should always be "Does this act harm someone other than the user?"
If the answer is no, it should be allowed.

Furthermore, cannabis is a plant which alters your body chemistry just as kale or broccoli does. The title "drug" is completely arbitrary.

Weed is for dumb kids and tourists.

Top tier way to make money of degenerates though.

>dude it's just a plant

How does this not relate to politics? This is an illegal drug, the government doesn't allow it's citizens to use, sell or grow it.