Why didn't Superman stab him in the back with the spear?

Why didn't Superman stab him in the back with the spear?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Lance
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why did you make this thread?

That's Dr. Crocodile

Because if Superman put it in his back he wouldn't be stabbed by Doomsday

>stabbing someone in the back

Why didn't Superman just cover Doomsday's eyes?

Better yet, why didn't he throw it, that's what spears are for.

The better question is why did lois do nothing but get in the way in the last half of the movie?

aw.come on user..MOMENTUM!!!
you should be asking why the fuck cant ww make a decent knot.

Maybe He could ask that super strong lady, who came out of nowere to do it for him.

Because Jesus symbolism

he was trying to look heroic so lois would finally do anal to show he appreciation, too bad he's the one who got fucked that night

Why didn't he just rape Doomsday?

superman isnt a villain user, only villains and cowards stab people in the back

Why didn't Superman use Frodo's magical sword to warn him of the orc before hand?

Why they didn't give the spear to someone that have more experience like Wonder Woman?

Why didn't Lois use the spear?

But he can break your neck.

Why didn't just give to Boomerang?

Stabbing in the bacl is something Superman would never...oh wait!

Why didn't spear look likes katana and give it to Katana so that she can cut Doomsday like a lawn?

His mom's name is Martha.

Why didn't he just fly the eagle to Mordor?

Why didn't the ghost of Pa Kent appears to Superman and tell him don't do it?

Why didn't Superman tell Doomsday to run away to Europe together, sip tea in a cafe and live happily ever after?

Why didn't Superman come to bargain?

Because it was meant to reflect the scene of Zod stabbing Jor-El since Doomsday was essentially made using Zod's corpse. It also recreates the scene from Excalibur which Snyder has said to be his favourite film.
Also it symbolises Superman making the ultimate sacrifice for humanity despite being neglected and judged by so many. He completes the ultimate selfless act, and in doing so, restores Bruce's faith in humanity and reminds Diana that men are still good.

Why didn't Superman go behind Doomsday and break his neck?

Why didn't Superman just fly around the world really fast until he went back in time so he could stop Lex's evil scheme before he could carry it out?

>backstab
Roguefag detected.

Maybe Superman should break your neck?

Why didn't the super friends just catch Doomsday with a big net?

>restores Bruce's faith in humanity
Thank God Batman's mom and Superman's mom have the same nam

I still can compete and win the Olympic with the broken freaking neck!

I want this illustrated

The spear was kryptonite, which weakens superman. All he can do is basically super-carry it into doomsday, he's pretty much limited in his ability with a kryptonite spear. He wouldn't be able to throw it well, and he probably couldn't sneak up on doomsday. Wonder Woman couldn't do it because she can't take a hit like superman. Batman is sneaky and agile enough to do it but what if he got fuckimg hit he'd explode.

It's not a spear. It's a lance.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Lance

>Wonder Woman couldn't do it because she can't take a hit like superman
Seeing as how Superman died, he can't either.

Why didn't they use the kryptonite to make a delicious kryptonite sandwich then trick Doomsday into eating it?

Why didn't he call out to Wonder Woman? "Hey! Insane chick! There's a spear over there! Use it to kill that thing! I can't get near it! Ehh, fuck it. I'll just sacrifice myself and upset Lois and Mo- Martha!"

In the back? Dick move, Banner!

Why doesn't Clark have Pa's accent?

He asked why Supeman did it, not why Snyder forced him to do it - without building up a reason.

>Wonder Woman couldn't do it because she can't take a hit like superman
She doesn't need to. She was parrying and dodging just fine with shield and sword. A lance that weakens the opponent would be fucking fantastic for her at that moment.

Too weak.

No time. Who knows how long the kryptonite gas would affect him, and how long Superman could overcome the kryptonite spear's influence?

But way more skilled. She was holding Doomsday back alone while Supes and Batman were having their last eyefucking.

More skilled and experienced definitely, but she wouldn't be able to pierce Doomsday all the way through like Superman did.

>kryptonite spear goes halfway
>WW dies
>Doomsday takes the kryptonite spear out and breaks it
Then what?

As long as it enters flesh it would weaken him enough. Supes could just punch the spear all the way through and get slightly dizzy for a bit. That way the Earth will just lose some unknown amazon instead of its greatest hero.

>He asked why Supeman did it, not why Snyder forced him to do it
These things are going to be a lot more palatable if you reconcile that things only happen or fail to happen because Snyder wants them to.

No because presumably Superman would be holding the lasso, which may not even work. If he's holding the lasso then Wonder Woman dies and Doomsday gets rid of the spear, the gas wears off and Doomsday kills EVERYONE instead of just Superman.

Actually it's an harpoon, that's what Batman calls it specifically, because muh Moby Dick

Actually it's a Kryptonite greatsword.

Superman holding Doomsday in place with an indestructible lasso would be super-effective.

It's a magic lasso though and Wonder Woman hasn't come out so it could be that she powers it or that it can't be used by other people or non-Amazons.

Even so, the rest of the post still stands.

Why didn't Bruce just turn around when he was taking a shower?

Why didn't he just give the spear to Wonder Woman? Give her a damn reason for having been in that movie

Sort of like a kryptonite poisoned superman

That's not an orc, it's a cave troll.

Look at it. It's literally a cave troll.

But he already saved the world in Man of Steel.

>Why didn't Superman stab him in the back with the spear?
He is not very smart.

I still cannot fathom how it was greenlit to have Superman killed in the second installment, let alone introduce Doomsday for that matter.

Blame Zack.

Honestly, not to sound malicious at all, it was his choice to kill him off.

Because no time.
Doomsday was going to make another explosion, Supes was weak from the kryptonite so wasn't top speed, and he had to dash all self protection to make sure he stopped the monster.

So forward charge was the only option.

No time and WW was busy fighting Doomsday already.

Wonder woman couldn't take the hit?

She sure look like she took that hit from Doomsday pretty well, hell she even smirked after she got hit by DD.

So I would argue she could take a hit from doomsday if she's being all smug about fighting him.

Fortunately we can see his penis in Gone Girl

>That's not an orc, it's a cave troll.
That's not a cave troll, that's a space station!

Why didn't Superman wedge the spear into the ground and did a sick powerbomb into it?

Because he's nice like that.

According to Sup Forums she's a girl and would just get killed by Doomsday because of that. Even is Superman is holding him in place with the magic lasso.

I mean it's not as if she endures around 10 minutes alone with the monster or anything.

Nah, Superman with Kryptonite > Wonder Woman still.

Props to Zack for not succumbing to feminism.

>kryptonite poisoned superman gets beat by batman
>still stronger than wonder woman
what does the league even need her for

No, kryptonite gassed Superman does. Just kryptonite alone isn't enough and should never be. Remember Metallo?

Why didn't he just throw it lmao

>what does the league even need her for
For the usual reason, to keep the League from seeming incredibly gay. It's interesting that Gadot had the same role in her last franchise.

I remember superman immediately falling unconscious and tumbling off a building

If WW hadn't sliced off Doomsday's arm then he wouldn't have been able to stab Supes.

I was begging for an exploding batarang or two during the Doomsday fight. I dont expect Batman to hurt Doomsday by any means but damn give hims something to do other than hide and shoot the kryptonite grenade

Seeing Doomsday's arm grow back into a spike was the funniest shit. It was a just a capstone of awful for a relentlessly awful movie

Batman killed Reverse Flash in Flashpoint