It's Time To Accept That Trans People Are A Permanent Part Of Societ

In the near future you may be dating a hot female whose DNA marker is XY.
Transsexual women are increasingly more beautiful and feminine than previous generations of transsexuals. Medical science has made many advances in the science of gender reassignment, and new experimental advances promise to develop procedures that will make transsexuals indistinguishable from biological females. In other words, transsexual women with a uterus, the ability to self-produce estrogen, and completely feminine skeletal-muscle and organic composition.

Would you consider a fertile transwoman capable of carrying a child a woman?

Would you still fall for the vaginal jew?

Swallow the pill and enjoy the ride, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

online.liebertpub.com/doi/full/10.1089/trgh.2015.0008
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27117528
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27117529
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26237928
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26486135
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25401972
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23943260
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jsm.12155/abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24177489
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02564.x/abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21937168
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A permanent suicide statistic.

It's time to accept that right wing death squads are a permanent part of society.

This and /thread.

Op is a legit fag.

FPBP

who cares

Transgirls aren't inherently detrimental to the nuclear family. They can still be good wives and mothers even if they can't have biological children.

I knew what I was getting into when I clicked it, and still opened it anyway

Trannys mental health increases across the board from transition:
>A Systematic Review of the Effects of Hormone Therapy on Psychological Functioning and Quality of Life in Transgender Individuals
online.liebertpub.com/doi/full/10.1089/trgh.2015.0008

>Quality of Life of Transgender Women From China and Associated Factors: A Cross-Sectional Study.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27117528

>WHOQOL-100 Before and After Sex Reassignment Surgery in Brazilian Male-to-Female Transsexual Individuals.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27117529

>[Effect of sex reassignment on mental well-being and quality of life].
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26237928

>Quality of life and hormones after sex reassignment surgery.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26486135

>Sexual quality of life in gender-dysphoric adults before genital sex reassignment surgery.

>Determinants of quality of life in Spanish transsexuals attending a gender unit before genital sex reassignment surgery.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23943260

>Sexual Quality of Life in Gender-Dysphoric Adults before Genital Sex Reassignment Surgery.

>Hormonal Treatment Reduces Psychobiological Distress in Gender Identity Disorder, Independently of the Attachment Style
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jsm.12155/abstract

>Hormonal therapy is associated with better self-esteem, mood, and quality of life in transsexuals.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24177489

>Is Hormonal Therapy Associated with Better Quality of Life in Transsexuals? A Cross-Sectional Study
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02564.x/abstract

>Hormone-treated transsexuals report less social distress, anxiety and depression.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21937168

>medical science has made many advanced in gender reassignment
>still can't figure out how to reduce size of manhands
>still can't figure out how to make a vagina that doesn't want to close itself because it's literally a permanently open wound

Insanity has always been a permanent part of society. Doesn't mean we shouldn't marginalize and seclude it.

Bullshit, they can't replace everything. Even if they could, post-transition suicides will keep the figure low enough to ignore, this is a temporary problem.

who is this? i need to know so i can, y-you know, harass this p-person

>Female
>XY

That's not how that works.

Hot

I can accept they will be a part of society, doesn't mean I have to like them, date them, or even really interact with them. Same with blacks.

Do you know how easy it is so manipulate these types of stats.

Fine but it should be within the law to batter them if they lead you on pretending to be a girl, i find it rather scary that when im drunk i will not be able to tell.

>In the near future you may be dating a hot female whose DNA marker is XY.

no, I want babies with an QTBeefBlondeXX like god intended

sage

Marxist mentally ill abominations that need to be purged

If they're as attractive as the one in pic related, then sure.

Personally I can't wait until we start prioritizing penis transplants for the mentally ill instead of those who got their dicks blown off by land mines or lost it to penile cancer

Kalindra Chan

I don't care if they are high quality shemales.