What went wrong? This wasn't even satire it was just a whole ep for them to project their political feelings into

What went wrong? This wasn't even satire it was just a whole ep for them to project their political feelings into.

Their writing staff is made up of numale SJW libtard cucks.

Is there a new season???

Not like I'll watch this jew shit, but curious

I had no clue where the jokes where.

numale is so lat year, we call them either goytoy, bugman or soytoy now.

They are taking the piss out of everyone why are you mad.

You just described literally any piece of current flm or television

this matt and trey don't care anymore, they're trying to cash in on the numale audience by virtue signalling

>SP makes fun of gay little groups
>SP is the most redpilled show ever
>SP makes fun of MY gay little group
>REEEEEEEEEEEE

What was political about it?

They pointed our that waving confederate flags about just makes every other white person there look stupid, which it does. Nobody listens to any argument, no matter how it is spoken or backed up, once a flag comes out and it just brings up an opportunity for the opposition to play the old racist card.

White People Renovating houses was a jab at all of the dumb shit like that on tv that is used to distract the masses who just sit and consume garbage media and forget about any news story as soon as it's not being reported to them.

it wasn't funny and neither were the last 8 seasons lmao
nobody's mad the episode just sucked like the rest with flavor of the month topics and a joke that gets beaten into the ground

whoa dude, you sound woke

>South Park makes fun of people I dislike
>Based South Park!
>South Park makes fun of me
>wtf I hate South Park now

>its a /nu/ tv is full of femcuck males edition
Yes feel that white guilt!

They didn't even really skewer Sup Forums or antifa or anybody. Just sort of commented that thingsare changing, and pussied out about making any sort of statement.

>Matt & Trey make fun of things nobody else has the balls to touch like Scientology or Anti America Hollywood liberals in Team America
>well that's fresh and amusing
>Matt & Trey make the exact same fucking jokes every other dipshit show has been making for years now
>well if they're just phoning it in they should just stop altogether

FTFY

>I'm going to force myself to watch something even though it's not funny

Absolutely this.

Name me the last time they made fun of blacks. Token is never derided.

It's soy boy, not soytoy

> Anti America Hollywood liberals in Team America
>fresh, amusing
Oh, you mean the movie that made "AMERICA, FUCK YEAH' famous? They shit on America just as much as that. Team America was them shitting on everyone. And they also shit on figures like George Bush or Osama Bin Laden, who everyone was also shitting on. It really is jsut a case of
>South Park made fun of me, wtf I hate South Park now

The only good joke was that he was actually upset about not being able to tear down his wall because it was a load-bearer, and it took them the whole episode to get there.

The Cartman and Heidi sideplot just seems like a way to either write her out, OR her and Cartman will go back and forth all season keeping him out of the main action.

The show didn't change. You just became a thin-skinned faggot.

They are looking for a new audience. Only people that I know that still watch SP are pot smoking white trash losers

>Last season was weak as shit even though they blast SJW's to hell and back
>Season start is still weak as shit, less focus on SJW's
>"Y-you just don't like it cause you're thin-skinned!"

Last season was funny as shit. SJWs and /r/the_donald retards are literally the same thing, so that's why you were offended by both.

Why not both?

Nice headcanon

welcome to the status quo kiddo.
you don't get to feel like the underdog when your guy is literally the most powerful person in the world.

>caring about the b plot

I liked it. Maybe you should spend less time on Sup Forums

it feels like the show has lost some of it's cohesion somehow. can't really put my finger on it.
not even a triggered Sup Forumsbabby.

>it was just a whole ep for them to project their political feelings into.
what? not only did every scene build up to sonme sort of punchline, there wasn't even any obvious political commentary in there.

I thought the "white people renovating houses" thing was the only funny part of the episode. Because the whole thing is a buildup for a punchline at the end where all his problems are caused by a load-bearing wall. That kind of bait-and-switch is pretty standard South Park humor.

Were we really supposed to give a shit about Eric's dating problems? They didn't even have jokes in that part.

>using "woke" unironically

I didn't even like it when they made fun of other gay groups I don't like.

It's for the most realistic depiction of a female breaking up with a guy ever.

>n-no u

Proving user's point.

Trump supporters are the biggest safe-spacers out there.

>What went wrong?

Nothing, you are the one who went wrong, fascist shitlord. Your days are over.

/thread

South Park makes fun of everybody, basically. Don't get your panties in a twist because tiki torches are as ridiculous as the neo-lib PC thing.

South Park?

more like Kikepark

Trying to tell if this is bait.

This is the same shit they've been doing for a long time. The rednecks are characters literally introduced to the show back in 2004.

>White People Renovating Houses
>White People Creating Medicine
>White People Building Skyscrapers
>White People Exploring Space

Friendly reminder that all threads about this episode are race bait as the show literally did nothing to paint the marchers or white people in any sort of negative light. If anything, it was on their side. The episode was targeting automation and growing inequality and the inability of wealthier suburbanites to see or address the coming crisis. Just flip more houses the working poor can't afford. It's happening in nearly every major US city.

The elephant in the room, as always, is there's not enough work for everyone to do. Especially if you're a blue collar worker over 40, lack IT education that's too late to really learn, and you were thrown under the bus three administrations ago. They've been shafted by the realities of globalization and through no fault of their own. These people were among those who voted for Trump and rightfully so. But it's not just about 'muh immigrants' even though that's what isolationists (and white nationalists) like to offer up as the root cause since like forever. The problem is way more complicated than that. And it's growing every day.

>It's only okay when WE do it! Fucking libtards!

The Denmark troll one with the member berries? You thought that was funny as shit? Opinion discarded

The writer is literally stuck with his wife's black son. That's all you need to know.

Wait, so its le ebin funny maymay when south park makes fun of le SJW boogeyman, but you Sup Forumstards get your panties twisted when it makes fun of a bunch of autistic tiki torch white nationalists?

Yes. This is like tumblr but for the alt-right.

It was so bad, Didn't laugh once. They have defs lost their touch. IM DONE

Is the new season good? Do they just make fun of alt-righters and neo-confederates or do they go down the "All white people are privileged racists" route?

>don't like the worst episode in all of south park
>muh /paul/

>implying /poltv/ has enough neurons to understand this
nice try

I enjoyed it more than thr last couple episodes of the last season, but I do agree it was using repetitive material. Its just that the Sup Forumstards seem angrier at the political aspect than the show's dropping quality

Instead of watching South Park you ought to be reading Horkheimer, Adorno or Marcuse

Is it just me or is South Park getting better with age? I find myself laughing out loud more.

Irt was the first time i didn't get what episode was about because it was too american. What was the message, what did they try to satirize and how? Americans become weirder every year i swear

For me it's just completely hit and miss and has been for as long as I can remember. That means I keep watching it, because 50% of the episodes will be good, but the rest won't really work for me. I think that's why it's been able to stay semi-relevant for so long and didn't just completely lose it like The Simpsons.

Yeah, I didn't really get it. Are there a lot of renovation shows in America?

The Simpsons should have ended 19 years ago.

>literally being triggered by southpark

they basically said people without college degrees are stupid and deserve whatever happens to them.

uggghh, can you be anymore bigoted? I mean really guys tell me I'm not the only one here COMPLETELT OFFENDED by this?

>m-muh affirmative action
Fuck off Tyrone

BUT CONSERVATISM WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE NEW PUNK

STOP MAKING FUN OF US LIBTARDS

>kikes doing kike shit

who would've guessed. It's almost like whites and jews are eternal enemies

Yeah I know, The Simpsons hasn't been funny in that long, but South Park somehow manages to put out funny episodes to this day. Even if there are only a few genuinely hilarious episodes per season, it's still pretty impressive for such a long-running comedy.

I didn't laugh even once. Granted, I'm not American so maybe there's something I'm missing, but I didn't get the point. The house renovation plot was dumb and I'm not sure why they put Randy there. Could've been any other character with the same result.

>he hasn't realized that South Park has become the Randy, Cartman, and Butters show for the last 5 seasons

>Were we really supposed to give a shit about Eric's dating problems? They didn't even have jokes in that part.

I mean it was kind of a funny depiction of what is going to happen to women as robots become more available to the public.
Is it commentary on the shallowness of men's desires or commentary on how fucked women are when men get their needs met by easier to access technology?
Maybe both.

i think it was just supposed to show how white people are so comfortable that they care about "stupid" shit like house renovations

It was simply just making fun of the most popular home improvement show on t.v right now. Forget what it's called, but it stars a husband and wife team.

I wonder if the jobs taken by these people from other third world countries that have NO business being here could be given to the 40 year ds without IT experience. Hmm really made me think... Also white nationalism and nationalism in general built everything we know

Are you implying white nationalism is bad you weirdo defeatist?

idk, me and my m8s constantly add stupid shit to Tony's Alexa so I can relate to that one at least, gotta git out a lil more m8

do you actually think that is good and not the most numale thing you've ever read or something?

>SJW libtard cucks.

>This aren't no longer treated as buzzwords but as accurate adjectives.

>It's a doctor who and tumblr cry about "alt rite blurmfymen" thread

I thought it was mediocre, bit shit laugh or two. Pretty bad for SP granted.

eric has alexa and all the robots that respect his authority in every instance possible and he suddenly expects that all women suddenly do

it was weirdly executed, but I get what they were going for

Captain buzzword over here called you a nu male, better back off jack.

>last season they make fun of liberals
>haha based South Park! this is what do they do you libtards! get over it!
>this season they make fun of conservatives
>WOAH WOAH GOING TOO FAR NOW FUCKING SJWS INVADING OUR NETWORKS

I'm hyped for the alexa/home AIs/cartman arch continuing.

Whom art thou quoting?

They can make fun of whatever politics, I'm just tired of seeing it being in every episode -- same with current-events episodes.

It's all so lazy and boring.

This. Any predictions for this new epic season?

I predict Heidi will now go to Kim Jong Un and develop a new long range missile for them while Al Gore attempts to marry Hurricane Irma to gain it legal citizenship in America

But it still is the ''new punk'' if mainstream media is so against it.

As it stands today, the white nationalist movement is so autistic that it buys tiki torches to larp as nazis as nuremberg

This tbqh famalam. I genuinely miss the scott tenorman and super ninjas and shit from before where it wasnt all about modern politics

>a republican president makes the zeitgeist conservative

>tiki torches
Could you reach any further up your ass for a criticism? What the fuck were they supposed to do, make their own authentic medieval torches to be badass?
>lol those dumb neo-nazis, so economical!

It's that the Mars colony was already touched else I would say Cartman goes with the AI's to mars...

I would almost think you left out Trump/Orange Garrison out. Not sure if they are going to do it political that way. Maybe about Europe (Heidi moves to Europe and begins a carreer as truck driver, which trigger Cartman,).
Floods/Huricanes, self-driving cars, and retired Obama could easily show up as a one ep thingy.

Just popped up:
Cartman for Facebook president, with the help of AI, maybe even create a new deepstate.

>South Park makes fun of both sides!
No they don't, fuck this argument.

>When they make fun of your side, suddenly you're triggered? Hahaha stupid Sup Forumstards
Literally every show and mainstream media outlet makes fun of us already, or paints us in a negative light. That's the difference. It's the safest comedy there is - just like Trump jokes.

How about not using flaming torches at all? Unless of course your intention is to signal a torch-wielding mob, in which case using tiki torches makes it seem ridiculous. If it's dark use a flashlight.

>the 'zeitgeist' matters more than the highest executive power in the world
sorry pal, you are not the underdog rebel. i know you kinda feel the need to be, but you are not.

Are we still pretending Drumpf is a white nationalist or supports any position of the alt-right?

South Park is interesting Meta-Commentary on the demographic shift of Colorado.

>start out as tiny piss ant redneck mountain town.
>grow into large suburb city full of liberals.

Just like Colorado has been invaded and taken over by Californian diaspora.

instead of fucking this argument explain how they didn't make fun of retarded liberal like Randy (the fact that they used randy should tell you a lot already)

But how do they facebook people make money from wallmart backyard torches?

DO YOU WANT THE ECONOMY TO COLLAPSE!?

Sorry, I'm not hip on nocturnal political march etiquette. I assumed any source of light was valid.

Its basically making fun of how the media and mainstream sensibilities attempt to sanitize the very real and looming crisis of mass unemployment and disenfranchisement by literally rearranging the furniture and pretending now everything will be alright.

they 'support' (whatever the fuck that means) him, that's what matters.