Justice League: Darkseid War Green Lantern storytime

Justice League: Darkseid War Green Lantern storytime

overrated

Fair enough. Why do you think its overrated?

fucking awesome cover

I love it

This is my first storytime. I hope you guys are enjoying it

I'm reading the hal jordan and the green lantern corps storytime while posting. What do people think about both the GL rebirth titles? Enjoying them?

holy shit this page is awesome

PING! That's it. I hope you guys enjoy this one shot. One of the better things to come out of the Darkseid War Arc. Brilliant creative team all around. I might storytime some more shit on the weekend. Off to bed now.

Oh and if you like this issue feel free to search it up on comixology or order at your local comic shop.

So, they cam up with convoluted bullshit, why he has to go back to the status quo.

Suprising.

I thought it was pretty powerful, how inept being a God is and the beauty of mortality but to each his own

So this is issue Sup Forums kept pissing about? Yawn.

Aight, I've been away since DC and WB were fucking around with the nu 52. Why is midnighter now a green lantern and why is darkseid involved?

I'm really enjoying Green Lanterns, HJGLC less so.
This was a one-shot about Hal Jordan in the aftermath of Darkseid's death in the Darkseid War arc in Justice League

The only thing that doesn't make sense to me is that Hal did have free will as the God of light when he decided to change Oa back to the way it was. Is it just a personal belief of Hal's then?

It just doesn't add. up
If the argument is that "gods shouldn't interfere" and that's why he didn't save more people, like his dad, then why did he save the green lanterns?