>Deir ez-Zor Aug 29
i.imgur.com/754GifM.jpg
>East Ghouta 2 sept
i.imgur.com/3QgcUYa.jpg

>Featured clip
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.com.lb//News/Middle-East/2016/Sep-06/370783-iranians-not-muslims-saudi-top-cleric.ashx
pbs.twimg.com/media/CrsS_FhWIAAhF7h.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=tch7i67PHTk
yurtgazetesi.com.tr/cavusoglu-darbeciler-denizaltiyla-bizi-izledi/11029/
youtube.com/watch?v=SqWdCTPPwZM
interpretermag.com/russia-update-august-26-2016/#14971
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for k*rds are subhuman

There's nothing I like more than the combination of boobs and a dick.

First for saa taking khan touman

nahnu jeenakum ya nusayri kaffir

>Bashar al-Assad’s Syrian army once again close to collapse

www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/09/04/4-sep-16-world-view-bashar-al-assads-syrian-army-close-collapse/

I was looking for news about the war and I saw this. Top kek.

Breitbart can be based when it comes to covering some stuff in the US but when it comes to the middle east they just go muh Israel and muh evil Iran and so they try to make Assad look evil and predict his fall.

>Mideast expert Scott Lucas, a professor at Birmingham University, described the situation in an interview on RFI. He said that the attack on Hama has forced al-Assad to split his forces between Hama and Aleppo.

>What we’ve seen in the past week does raise the prospect he may lose Hama city, which is the 4th largest city in Syria. The majority of the local population is against the regime there, and it’s really in effect been an occupying force in Hama since early in the uprising.

>[The regime is] trying to get back into this artillery base in Aleppo, and they’re putting up wave after wave of attacks to be able to do this, and they may be able to claim this one victory, but the problem is that they’ve got to this on multiple fronts now. They not only have to be able to secure areas on the Aleppo front, they’ve got to be able to push the rebels back on the Hama front.

These people are delusional. It wasn't until the election began that I noticed how often people when making predictions in the news are actually just talking about what they hope comes true instead of making real predictions but now I see it everywhere in every news source.

EXPLOSION!

>turkey
>more like turbogay
how are you buttfucking dirty inbred mongols doing this fine evening? asshole not too sore after getting your daily buttfuck by uncle orhan?

France more like really fucking shit you stupid frog Muslim cunts fuck you

What's the next step now that Aleppo got siege'd?

>meanwhile the SAA recaptures the colleges and reestablishes the siege of Aleppo and stabilizes the situation in Hama

The Syrian Arab Army may be spread thin, but it's not as terrible as many believe it to be; The S.A.A. can afford to move some of their troops to various fronts. Once the Situation in the East Ghouta has been cleansed, the SAA will be able to steamroll through Aleppo Governorate and will either begin operations to recapture Idlib or restart the Aleppo offensive. We may possibly witness the Cauldron in North Hama being cleansed, but that's probably the least likely objective after the East Ghouta.

You have to go back to turgay, Ozgur.

>this kills the roach

CRASHING THIS CITY

tfw no based Saddam leader to annex Syria

The capture of Ramouseh, Khan Touman, and various strategic points in southern Aleppo. After that, it's not known. Before the rebels temporarily broke the siege, the SAA had begun operations to capture Handarat camp and possibly move north-west in Aleppo governorate, but who knows what the strategy will be after the current objectives are met.

I agree, 2 different enclaves of rebels in Damascus surrendered in the past month so there probably have been a decent amount of troops freed up who will soon be able to or already have been sent north.

Plus Iran and Russia won't let him fall. The more help the Syrians need the more they are likely to step it up in order to keep up the momentum on the side of the SAA.

Expanding the ring around it so that it can't be broken from the outside in a day. Also, finishing up that last little slice of Latakia.

we are busy destroying IS unlike you cowards. if i were al-baghdadi i would start my caliphate in france. you fags will give up without a fight.

>Iranians 'not Muslims': Saudi top cleric

>"We must understand these are not Muslims, they are children of Magi and their hostility towards Muslims is an old one. Especially with the people of Sunna," Grand Mufti Abdulaziz al-Sheikh told Makkah daily, referring to pre-Islamic beliefs in Iran and to the Sunnis who make up the main branch of Islam.

dailystar.com.lb//News/Middle-East/2016/Sep-06/370783-iranians-not-muslims-saudi-top-cleric.ashx

Shias BTFO.

This war is dragging on for far too long.

It's time to end this once and for all. One final operation to defeat them all.

Operation Hittin al Thawra.

Tell that Sobieski vodka shit, we'll come again

Qassem Suleimani was in Aleppo today....

>increasingly nervous man
Lol not gonna happen

Assad > Saddam tbhf. Saddam made a bunch of retarded decisions. Invading Iran completely fucked his country. Also, he let one of his sons be a serial rapist who went around Baghdad abducting girls and raping them. You can't be a good leader of a country and do that.

did he really show up again? thought he died for the 200th time.

*cringes*

pbs.twimg.com/media/CrsS_FhWIAAhF7h.jpg

new map of south Aleppo. Dunno how confirmed it is.

I am nervous. Not because Assad will survive. But because if the rebels lose the war, they will be replaced with an ISIS/Taliban like entity that defeats Assad over the next decade. I would find no joy in such a victory, although the screams of Assad's cyber loyalists would definitely be a good consolation prize.

That's why Assad must be defeated now. Or at least, the rebels should not be defeated so that they aren't replaced by a black force.

Just look at Taliban today in Afghanistan despite fifteen years of US occupation, a total of 29 years between the Soviet back regime and the American backed one. And yet the Islamists still prevail.

Syria's working class Sunnis are the Pashtuns of the Levant.

Daily reminder that CG is a pro-djihadist wahhabi pretending to be a simple salafi tending to its wholesome interpretation of Islam

Truth is, its kind worships vicious rulers and the scholars they bought hadiths from. For those people, Islam only a tool for manipulating populations and indulging in torture, rape, and mass murder

>we are busy destroying IS unlike you cowards.

Many IS fighters have simply been fleeing or switching sides to the FSA instead of fighting the Turkish forces.

And this is after Turkey armed, gave medical care to and bought oil from them for years.

If it was that simple they would have done it already. If they couldn't do it before the Russians joined the fight they probably won't be able to do it now.

this

Pro-rebel outlet reporting on rebel losses, so it's pretty good to see what the rebels themselves admit they lost.

top jej goat fucker you're about 4 years late, and the only thing you are even denting are the kurds which is nothing to be proud of considering the 4 year old retard down my street could take half of kurdistan in a fistfight without breaking a sweat
tldr: turks are fucking useless and can't even make a good kebab lmao

Qassem Suleimani was checking up on Hezbollah and Al-quds forces.

We wouldn't have invaded Iran if they weren't conducting border raids every other week, arming insurgents, calling for an uprising against the government. The tactics used I agree were wrong we should have just used tanks to make small incursions past the border and our long range jets to attack their oil refineries but the government needed to declare to keep its position. Also taking Kuwait is a non issue because Kuwait is not a country. Saddam killed jihadis and supressed Islamists to a certain extent, Assad is inviting them from Lebanon, Iraq and Iran to do his bidding.

Except Am*ricans are obese retards that can't control their bowel movements and Russians are HIV+ drunkards.

The Lion will keep Isl*mists in line. Hafez managed to fuck them up well and good. Assad, his friends, and the military are experienced now; they won't let that shit fly.

This guy comes in your bunker and slaps your sergeants ass.
What do you do?
Keep in mind that he has over 30 peer reviewed publications, is a professor for (((american studies))) and shills against Iran since 1979 and has the full support of his wives son.

Whats the plan here /sg/, what do you think they are trying to do here to the southwest of the colleges?

I think we can all agree that these maneuvers will bring a satisfactory end to the war

Eh it's a matter of attrition. Like how Idlib and Palmyra collapsed in 2015. Despite Russian intervention, regime still failed to protect north Hama and south Aleppo.

Russia can babysit Assad, but for how long. I'm also surprised the rebels never aimed for the whole corridor from Hama to Aleppo. If they have the manpower to take four cities in four days plus an artillery base and two districts, I'm sure they can take the whole supply line.

Topkek. Just remember how Najibullah ended. At the very least the South Vietnamese leadership was safely evacuated to the US.

Nah, it will never happen. What I think will:
>Combined tiger Forces, Republican Guard, Hezbollah, and RuAF assault take Aleppo with an all-out attack
>Rebels fail to do any more meaningful gains as Operation Euphrates Shield drains away their resources.
>Race for Al Bab ensues, with little action elsewhere
>ISIS ramps up its bombing attacks against the government to (further) disrupt its power base and thus slow it down

>Just look at Taliban today in Afghanistan despite fifteen years of US occupation, a total of 29 years between the Soviet back regime and the American backed one. And yet the Islamists still prevail.

You stupid piece of lying shit

Neither Afghanistan nor Irak were meant to be pacified by the USA, as the Military-Industrial Complex gorges itself on destruction-reconstruction-redestruction cycles. Stable country = no profit
Also, opium trade and weapon smuggling -> revenue for the MIC.

There would be ZERO benefit from pacifying those countries

The MIC supports your heresy, uses the emirates as proxy to fund terrorism and send djihadists in areas it wants to "intervene" in

Kill yourself, litterally

lmao that would definitely be something

not the something I want

but something nevertheless

That main road is very important for the headchoppers to move their heavy equipment for counter attacks into the college. Its one of the few good ingress points for them. denying it means the SAA may force them back farther,

khan touman when

To be honest if they do that RG and TF would take too many losses and win the city at the cost of the war. They will have to do it slowly at a pace of months, and that will mean Ghouta will get to breath a little longer, Deir ez-Zour would have to wait longer.

SAA will not go to al Bab anytime soon, they have no manpower for it. They haven't even taken Bayanoun or Handarat yet.

Once ISIS collapses in al Bab, SAA will try to race towards the lake, but I'm not sure they'll make it.

>that Bukamal Darayya push
Kek wills it

nice, i think they are gonna try to get Fuah-Kafraya now btw al-quds isn't a fighting force

The main focus for a while now has been Aleppo. The battle for the city is a war on its own, whoever secures Aleppo wins the war right? It would free up more than 20k? 30k? 40k? fighters

>Shia jihadis are the same with Sunni jihadis.

No.

Well, Najib could have fled but chose to stay. And the main difference between him and Assad is the fact that Assad will win, while Najib lost the war. Keeping the population suppressed after a civil war is easy.

The rebels are only kept going by supplies from other countries. Once the SAA has all the borders under control the rebels are done for except for the occasional car bombing which will decrease with time as they are all caught.

The only reason the Taliban keep coming back is because of Pakistan funding and arming them and because Afghanistan is one big clusterfuck of a bunch of mountain ranges - there is infinite area for them to hide and the border is too porous for Afghani forces to catch all supplies and fighters crossing it.

That isn't the case at all in Syria. There is no where to hide except in plain sight in the cities and thats where they will be caught. They won't be receiving supplies because all the borders will be manned. The government will win and that will be it, there won't be any other force.

This, they aren't going to fuck around now.

kek

>tfw aleppo is besieged again

youtube.com/watch?v=tch7i67PHTk

>What is Iraq during the US occupation.

Sunni insurgents were beheading Shiites were drilling holes in heads. Only difference is Shiites are not as dumb as the Sunni jihadis they don't glorify their barbarity as much

>The battle for the city is a war on its own, whoever secures Aleppo wins the war right?
Yup. SAA will take Khan Touman and will slowly suffocate the hadjis in Aleppo.

The March to Idlib has started.

How soon until Iraq proclaims itself a shia dictatorship and a vassal of Iran?

Turkish FM Çavuşoğlu: We won't go as far as Aleppo in Syria, our goal is to defeat ISIS. Syria is in need of inclusive, non-denominational, secular administration. Our stance about Assad stays as it is but Assad supporters can be in the government. A third person whom is approved by everyone can be the leader (of the transitional government)

yurtgazetesi.com.tr/cavusoglu-darbeciler-denizaltiyla-bizi-izledi/11029/

the capture of aleppo will be the being of the end of this war, hopefully.

never

Biji Kurdistan. Em spas dikin. Serkeftin!

>Keeping the population suppressed after a civil war is easy.

No, it isn't because these civil wars never have an "after".

Yes, supplies are important in every war. The SAA will never make it to Bab al Hawa and now they have Azaz, al Rai, and Jarablus to boot.

The only one who decides when the rebels stop is Ankara, just like Islamabad in Afghanistan.

And even then ISIS managed to return in Iraq anyways without outside support. The saving grace for Iraq is that it's some sort of democracy with a majority population that did not identify with the disenfranchisement of Sunni Arabs. Syria is a totalitarian top-down regime rather than a bottom-up one like Iraq's Shias and Kurds, it is never going to survive the successive waves of rebellions.

Also, the air force advantage against insurgents dwindles massively because the cost of flying a sortie far dwarfs the losses the insurgents take.

Syria is done. There's no more work to be done there. Soon they'll proceed to their new target; Saudi Arabia passing through Jordan

A march to Idlib

Like the march to Tabqa amirite

youtube.com/watch?v=SqWdCTPPwZM

Mahir confirmed for next president

The day that happens is the day they get nuked

The RuAF and government artillery will most likely flatten Eastern Aleppo so the fight will be short but brutal against the already disintegrating rebels. They can fuck around for long, because Erdo is cucking Assad out of Northern Syria with each passing day.

They either move to Al Baba and draw the line there, or lose Aleppo to guys who are totally not the Turkish army. And dislodging the Turks from there will be virtually impossible (unless Obamagongo and Putin flush the narrative down the drain and apply pressure on Erdo together... yeah, won't happen).

So, never because being honest triggers US?

it already is

Iraq is already an Iranian vassal. At this point if we can't have Ba'athism I'd rather we have communism

It is bigger than Ghouta. It is bigger than Rastan. Soon, it will be bigger than even Daraa.

The SAA's second nightmare, a rebel pocket on the border of Idlib, is being born before its very eyes. And everybody's in denial about it.

Nobody imagined Kobane would go on to become Rojava. Nobody imagined Azaz would go on to become north Aleppo. Nobody is imagening that Jarablus will become... Syria.

The SAA can't do both al Bab and Aleppo. It cannot. By the time it is done with Aleppo, it will be too late for al Bab, which will be the provisional capital of the Syrian Arab Republic, guarded by Turkish commandos.

>Russia can babysit Assad, but for how long.

Forever, the intervention in Syria has been like 1% or 2% of their military budget. They are using Soviet-era bombs that would be wasting away were it not for that. They gain more out of it as a testing ground that they lose from the costs, they will probably be there until the end.

Pretty much yeah. As long as another nation dosn't attack Syria directly if the Syrians manage to continue the siege until the city is theirs it will speed up the time until victory. IMO its pretty clear that its almost inevitable that Assad and the SAA will win anyway but that will speed it up.

>
Nobody imagined Kobane would go on to become Rojava. Nobody imagined Azaz would go on to become north Aleppo. Nobody is imagening that Jarablus will become... Syria.

:^)

And then,out of nowhere, SAA push and capture Al-Bab.
If they actually do it(the absolute madmen), it will cause a great amount of butthurt.

RIP ACV-30 number 4

You'll be remembered

If Asad gives us our share from Syrian Oil and a promise to kill K*rds, he can bloody have wherever he wants.

The costs of war are not just bombs. They are fuel, maintenance, servicemen, helping their allies.

Russian economy is already shrinking, the Syrian war is just one strain among many. Sure they can keep this up, but definitely not forever.

Why haven't Al Fu'ah and Kafarya been taken by militants? 2 Shia towns I imagine the Jihadis would love to take it for the moral victory.

Except you are Erdogan's bitch and he tells you to suck you ask him for how long.

I swear the mahdi will kill you all rafidhi coward.

>Russian economy is already shrinking
Lel buzzwords and short term thinking

Ceasefire agreement along with the fact that it would divert troops on a front that has no strategic value.

just like I'm sure Santa Claus is real

Gulf funds to the Jihadis can drop a lot quicker than Iran/Russia to Assad. Not many believe this to be a peoples war vs tyranny more heads will turn to gulfie support for jihadis soon.

The SAA isn't a factor in this. if it goes bad for them then Iran will just pump more foreign fighters into the war and be done with it. Now that Jemen is going well even some Houthis may show up with shiny new western equipment freshly captured from the Saudis.

Now, if Iran backs out because they don't want to get on Erdogan's bad side then the Syrians are fugged. Unless Putin really grows some adamantium balls and deploys Russian ground troops (maybe mercs?).

They're not taking Manbij tbqh, I know you're waiting for this but it's not happening

Son I wanna show you something. You see Bayanoun and Handarat? If the SAA hasn't taken them yet, you can't expect them to be able to take al Bab "out of nowhere".

Kafr Zita and Latmaneh have been poking into Hama since November 2014 when Morek fell, and despite Russian intervention, the SAA failed to take them and then went on to lose Morek and the rest.

The SAA literally borders Deir Hafer at Kuweiris, and still it has made no moves to take it (because it cannot).

It took the SAA five years to take Darayya and four years to take Zabadani. What makes you think that one can simply just walk into al Bab?

Go back to your wasteland, you supergay barbaric sandnigger.

No. The war will not end until the rebels are cut off of Turkey. Aleppo is just an obstacle. Loyalists will probably just keep it encircled and secured, then advance towards Idlib.

Ahura Mazda wills it.

>They're not taking Manbij tbqh, I know you're waiting for this but it's not happening
Why not? They publicly stated they will.

>They're not taking Manbij tbqh

Entire point of this operation is to kick k*rds to east of Euphrates.

>deploys Russian ground troops (maybe mercs?)

They're already pulling an America by hiring military contractors to go to Syria rather than sending their own forces.

read interpretermag.com/russia-update-august-26-2016/#14971

44 for Greater Iran & Croatia (Greek Constantinople bonus) confirm. God wills it.

The moment these guys threaten to advance towards Raqqa they will end up getting cut off via Kuweires. They can only advance towards Kobane, and I don't think the US would like that.

What is this, The Prince of Persia ?

independence for Mosul pls

What if they don't stop there. What if they go all the way for Ayn Al-Arab(Kobane)?

The fact that i was shitposting, son.

See, i know SAA is incompetent.It was made like that, so it cant make coups.