'Diane, it's 4:53PM. I just watched the most fantastic and hilarious show. The main character, get this...

'Diane, it's 4:53PM. I just watched the most fantastic and hilarious show. The main character, get this, turned himself into a pickle! Can you believe it Diane? What a preposterous thing for someone to do! The thing is Diane, it only gets better from here, this pickle-man or should I say, pickle rick, has to fashion himself a contraption from the entrails of dead rats! How this Rick character does it I don't know Diane but let me tell you I'm loving it.'

>'Diane, it's 4:53PM. I just watched the most fantastic and hilarious show. The main character, get this, turned himself into a kettle! Can you believe it Diane? What a preposterous thing for someone to do! The thing is Diane, it only gets better from here, this kettle-man or should I say, kettle jeffries, has to talk using a contraption which billows steam! How this Jeffries character does it I don't know Diane but let me tell you I'm loving it.'

>'Diane, it's 4:53PM. I just watched the most fantastic and hilarious show. The main character, get this, turned himself into a child rapist! Can you believe it Diane? What a preposterous thing for someone to do! The thing is Diane, it only gets better from here, this Horse-man or should I say, Bojack Horseman, has to get steamrolled by depression and Hollywood's foolishness ! How this Bojack character does it I don't know Diane but let me tell you I'm loving it.'

what da fuck does the horseman actually become a child rapist??

>'Diane, it's 4:53PM. I just watched the most fantastic and hilarious show. The main character, get this, just crashed a plane! Can you believe it Diane? The thing is Diane, it only gets better from here, this masked man or should I say, Bane, has to leave no survivors! Why he wears the mask I don't Diane but let me tell you I'm loving it.'

shut the fuck up

Imagine being this triggered by an intentionally silly cartoon.

Autism is a horrible disease.

Great meme go on

this just gets me sad because we didn't get enough of cooper in the return and it was a terrible ending for him too

smfh tbqh fuck lynch even the original ending was better this was just supremely depressing

L Y N C H E D

I lost it.

What is this? Kindergarten?

>Dale, I'm a wood knob! I'm wood knob Josie, Dale!

No, he almost fucks a friends seventeen year old daughter but he doesn't go through with it.

Where's the "...and that reminds me, was 9/11 was an inside job?"

>just replacing one or two words and turning a decent copypasta into a try hard unfunny blurb of text to impress your online anonymous friends instead of making something more creative

This is why Vinceposting never took off. Newfags and underage b& are ruining this place. Thanks Hiro.

>'Diane, it's 4:53PM. I just watched the most fantastic and hilarious disaster. The United States government, get this, orchestrated a terrorist plot against itself! Can you believe it Diane? What a preposterous thing for a country to do! The thing is Diane, it only gets better from here, this jihadist plot or should I say, controlled demolition, still has to coincide with a lie about WMDs! How this Bush character does it I don't know Diane but let me tell you I'm loving it.'

>newfags are still blaming Hiro for all the bullshit moot inflicted on the site

>try hard
>like 15 seconds of effort

>seventeen year old
>child

>decent copypasta
Hi OP

Kek

only good scene in s3

i liked it better when i imagined that diane was the name of his tape recorder

Yeah, before S3 I thought that Diane appearing would be fantastic, when it actually happened I wanted her to be just a name that's mentioned sometimes again

DERN'D

I always thought it was his sister for some reason. Probably just my young mind getting mixed up with x-files.

BOOM BIG REVEAL

I'M PICKLE LYNCH!

LYYYYNCHEEEED

>TP being used for shitposting

I don't like this at all

>implying /tpg/ isn't 93% shitposting

the thing is Diane didn't really do much all things considered. Her appearance was totally anticlimactic making it kind of pointless

WHADDYA THINK ABOUT THAT ANGELO!
TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE ANGELO!
I'M PICKLE HAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

Anyone else disappointed with Laura Dern casted as Diane.
She is actually revolting t b h

I wish they brought back heather graham as coopers love interest instead of revealing Diane