Rob Zombie

Is he the worst filmmaker and screenwriter of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uVYs5Y_EqSc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

>Is he the worst filmmaker and screenwriter of all time?
That's not Zack Snyder.

He had kino with House of a 1000 Corpses and The Devil's Rejects but it was all downhill after that.

no but he is pretty close

That's not McG

>House of a 1000 Corpses and The Devil's Rejects
>Kino
stop. watching. movies.

>implying The Devil's Rejects isn't kino

absolutely not, 31 was pretty bad though. 99% of directors working today are way worse

Stop typing like a sassy negress, tard.

yass gaga yass. slayyyy. bitch swerve... ha haaaa. ya dig?

> el superbeasto

it tried so hard to resemble classic warner brothers animation, but it ended up as post-Kricfalusi ren and stimpy, i.e. shit

The bar for horror kino is very low to be fair.

um Lords of Salem was his most kino movie ever the visuals are just great in that movie but apart from that yes those Halloween reboots where bad.

I liked 31 because it was just pure shock horror schlock.

You aren't supposed to watch Zombie for quality filmmaking, you watch for modern day B-movie schlock before fucking your girl in the bathroom of a seedy bar

worse than: boss baby, storks, sausage fest, trolls, emoji movie, smurfs, and the other hundreds of shit animations that are put out?

it had potential, but he's gotta stop putting his wife in everything

youtube.com/watch?v=uVYs5Y_EqSc

>flash cartoon
>it tried so hard to resemble classic warner brothers animation
The stick figure ones that used his music a lot already did if certain people are to be believed.
>hahaha superbeast that's a good song
>greens vs blues where do they come up with it?
>that's a funny little red white and blue X flag they got
>shoot all the greens in the prison yard, that game rules

It fucking isn't. It's overrated af.

Nah he's made a couple of decent films

all of his "films" are music videos for heavy metal songs.

STEER THROUGH THE BITCHES N BURN THROUGH THE WITCHES
SLAM IN THE BACK OF MY JAGULAAAAAA

I like the guy. He has heart for what he does. He's no James Cameron but his films are better than 80% of the soulless horror that gets puked out.

DIG THROUGH THE DITCHES AND BURN THE WITCHES AND SLAM INTO BACK OF MY DRAGULA

He should stop making his wife the MC of all his flicks

Worst musician of all time.

She brings down every scene she's a part of. The quality of his movies would increase so much if he got someone with talent to play her roles.

spbp

at least Zombie has a vision and brings something unique to the table. something other than "DUDE CHRIST ALLEGORY LMAO MARTHA"

All of Rob's films are legit Kino. You plebs don't know what Kino actually means and just use it as a stand-in for "I liked it", but it simply means "The film was made for the sake of personal expression without concern for mass appeal."

Rob Zombie is literally the antithesis of any capeshit "director" (barring Chris Nolan directing The Dark Knight trilogy, which was pure capekino). So obviously /poltv/ hates him.

ENOUGH WITH THE SNEED AND SEED REFERENCES

how can you compare a 90s Rockstar to a legitimate kino director, kill yourself mayn

I'll lool at his wife any day

He's the kevin smith of white trash horror

Not even close you pleb

Lords of Salem sucked ass, it did have some cool shots like the neon cross in the room and the wierd midget thing in the church, but overall it was so fucking boring.

House of 1000 corpses remains his only kino film.

>a legitimate kino director
Kys my boy.

You're overrated

My problem with Rob Zombie is that his movies all feel tryhard. He's that edgy kid from your high school that always wore metal shirts and was really 'into' serial killers and horror movies except now he's 50.

I'm as kino as it fucking gets.

Probably. I've seen most of his movies and they were all terrible (Devil's Rejects was okay though), and I don't like most of his music either, but I still don't mind the guy for some reason. I hope he keeps making mediocre music and movies.

I liked House of 1000 Corpses a lot when it came out.

Haven't really liked anything of his since.

>"The film was made for the sake of personal expression without concern for mass appeal."
So that would mean Zack Snyder is kino

THIS

You can't ask for better performances even if his camera style seems erratic, it truly enhances ambient.

He single handedly restarted the whole visual treatment for horror films, that like or not it's the main reason for it's current success.