I have to be quite honest with you Sup Forums...

I have to be quite honest with you Sup Forums. I find both Trump and Shillary to be equally corrupt and lying bags of shit.

Why isn't it law that in order for you to be eligible to run for President you have to released all your health records AND tax returns. Both Hillary and Donald are holding back on us, and no there is no law that states you can't release your tax returns if you're under audit, Trump made that shit up.

Both of them are crooked, also it should be illegal for candidates to do what Trump is doing, leasing a property you own to your own campaign, essentially using donor money to pay yourself. He has drastically raised his own rent.

nypost.com/2016/08/23/trump-hikes-rent-on-his-own-campaign-office-in-trump-tower/

Then we have Clinton doing the pay for play thing with the Clinton Foundation while being Secretary of State.

When will Sup Forums stop being a bunch of cucks and admit that BOTH Trump and Hillary are equally corrupt. I know most of you will consider it a wasted ballot but I cannot in good conscience vote for either Trump or Hillary. So I'm voting Gary Johnson.

I've had enough of these two lying scam artists and neither will ever have my support.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Myl7HJjD6P4
youtube.com/watch?v=C9O8cvm6wko
youtube.com/watch?v=jOVX_3gCmkM
youtube.com/watch?v=eDNiKXTzNqk
youtube.com/watch?v=2n93dHrXaiI
washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/09/05/trumps-history-of-corruption-is-mind-boggling-so-why-is-clinton-supposedly-the-corrupt-one/?
youtube.com/watch?v=a-xjiXfJ58Q
twitter.com/LBnord/status/773265648088707072
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

+$0.02

>Anyone who is for any candidate but Trump is a shill for Hill

Please stop the autism.

Anonymous (ID: GeF3oK1n) 09/06/16(Tue)21:15:01 No.87882540 ▶
+$0.02

Try harder and you might get a (you).

I'm tired of the two party system. I'm not voting for Trump or Hillary either, and Jill Stein is too unhinged to get my ballot so it's Between Ed MCMullin and Gary Johnson and Ed MCMullin isn't on the ballot in every state so Gary is the only logical choice for me. I want an end to the two party system.

Concern yourself with your own politics you britcuck.

>Britishflag
>Ignored

You're entitled to your own opinion

"Corrupt" is a very incendiary term to our politician population. Just so you know and you don't have to use that term.

I really do hope we leave NATO and I hope Trump ditches you people as allies. I don't want to go to war in your defense.

Okay, I appreciate your point of view, OP. You say both candidates are, in your words, "equally corrupt and lying bags of shit."

There's no law that requires candidates to release tax information prior to running for office. That much is true and I agree that, perhaps, there should be a law that calls for transparency and openness in that regard.

However, there are Federal laws in place that do call for the release of information when the health ("firmness and/or reasonable health") when a candidate's health issues have been brought to light to the general public.

Sure, Trump's often crude and insensitive but he's definitely far more open and honest than Clinton is.

>Clinton bald-faced lied to the Senate Congressional committee investigating Bengazi!

You can see that unedited, unspun here:

youtube.com/watch?v=Myl7HJjD6P4

In that video you can clearly see her arrogance and haughtiness, acting as if she's above the legal process and better than anyone.

Also, if you want to see the kind of people Obama's packed his administration with watch these videos:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9O8cvm6wko

youtube.com/watch?v=jOVX_3gCmkM

youtube.com/watch?v=eDNiKXTzNqk

youtube.com/watch?v=2n93dHrXaiI

Regarding those last videos:

Those are who are running our government right now! This is what Obama has packed our government with! Idiots! Mindless morons whose only purpose is to do Obamas bidding and follow his orders without question.

Obama is good friends with Clinton and both of them are working to completely undermine and destroy the US constitution!

Google Nationalization Of Police and Obama surrenders DNS control and you'll get a much better idea of what's really going on.

Now, knowing all this, I would much prefer to vote for Trump than for Clinton since I know that Trump isn't trying to take all my rights away and turn our country into a totalitarian dictatorship.

C'mon, now. Let's see this as an opportunity to red-pill any Clinton followers who're willing to listen. It would surprise you to know how many of them there are.

>In just the last week alone I have red-pilled at least 20 former Clinton supporters who have since become Trump supporters.

So, instead of name calling how about we work toward that, instead?

thank you for correcting the record. Sup Forums is fully demoralized now.

I think you are irrational, and as stupid as any Trump supporter.
There has been a concerted effort to discredit the Clintons simply for political reasons since they entered politics.
None of the frankly stupid conspiracy theories have stuck, but here is the real question:

What could they possibly have to gain from these alleged actions, and what does the other side have to lose?

Only stupid people don't look to the money.

If the Clintons wanted money, then why aren't they billionaires?
Their motivations have always been what power and money don't want: Democracy!

Now look at all the people starting conspiracy theories about them, all the way back to where Bossie made up a scandal that even Daddy Bush could not swallow. Who are they and what do they want?

Money.

If you are on the side of the liars and exploiters, then you are the enemy of democracy. We fought a bloody revolution against the monarchists, and a civil war against their agents.
Trump is not only neither a Republican nor a Conservative, he is UnAmerican, and so are all of his followers, and if you think Hillary is bad, then you have simply swallowed their poison, and are as bad as they are.

So stop being Politically Correct and saying that you think Clinton is as bad as Trump.
Only stupid people believe that lie, and are too much of a coward to confront the disease which is Trump and his Nazi followers.

>I'm tired of the two party system.
Then Trump is your candidate, because he's not for the typical GOP platform message and the old-hat cronies of the party did everything in their power to stop his candidacy. If you think Trump is a stereotypical Republican then you didn't pay any attention to the primaries.

>There's no law that requires candidates to release tax information prior to running for office.
There really should be.

>However, there are Federal laws in place that do call for the release of information when the health ("firmness and/or reasonable health") when a candidate's health issues have been brought to light to the general public.

His doctor released a joke of a letter, that wasn't a health record. Trump hasn't been transparent about any of his personal affairs health or otherwise. I remember fake excuse notes back in highschool that looked more official than that turd on a paper.

>Trump and Shillary to be equally corrupt and lying bags of shit.

Trump bribed Florida's Attorney General and has an upcoming court case for allegedly RAPING A 13 year old girl

Hillary had her own emails and gave money to charity

Not sure if equal

I forgot Hillary coughed up a loogie but there's enough slide threads about that alreay

I'm with her, most of the anti Hillary memes are just that memes that have been repeated so much by the right some people believe them to be true.

There are only two candidates left that have any hope of winning, you fuckwit.

And they're Trump and ILLary.

So yes, if you're anti-Trump you're Pro-Shillary by default.

What do you say to those who are pro-Stein?

check and mate.

>What do you say to those who are pro-Stein?
This:

Stein Voters are more likely to vote for Hillary if they weren't voting for Jill you shill.

Gary voters I believe are poached from both sides, the social liberals from Hillary, and the fiscal conservatives from Trump, but I think ultimately he takes more from Trump. But there is no question that the vast majority of Jill supporters are not in the slightest to like Trump at all.

You have 4 options;

#1. Do not vote, have no influence.
#2. Waste your vote on an independent, have no influence.
#3. Vote Shillary and cuck yourself even harder.
#4. Vote Trump and Make America Great Again

Options 1 & 2 are entirely pointless and interchangable.
Option 3 is suicidal.
Option 4 is the only logical choice.

washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/09/05/trumps-history-of-corruption-is-mind-boggling-so-why-is-clinton-supposedly-the-corrupt-one/?

youtube.com/watch?v=a-xjiXfJ58Q

twitter.com/LBnord/status/773265648088707072

I think that teenagers like yourself, having recently elected such officials as homecoming queen, fundamentally misunderstand what they are voting for.

The Presidency is not a vanity exercise. It is not a popularity contest. It is a vote for a person, a party, a platform and a set of skills and experiences.

Whether they can throw a football or cheated on their taxes is not relevant. Whether they have relationships with the party whose platform they represent? Whether they have relationships with world leaders and experience governing? Whether they have delivered on previous campaign promises? Those are the relevant qualifications.

Which, by the way, is why Hilary would be a poor candidate against anyone but Trump.

I'm 30 and I'm voting for Hillary. I'm voting for the status quo. I honestly don't believe Trump knows what he's doing and is making it up as he goes along. I think Hillary will just keep things as they are. And then hopefully in 2020 the Republicans will give us a real alternative.

Trump has yuge experience in leadership. You don't successfully run over a hundred companies without doing it right.

That also makes negotiation skills (aka diplomacy) an absolute must; indeed, Trump literally wrote the book (The Art of The Deal) on negotiation.

Further, being a business titan, Trump has also cultivated many, many relationships with domestic and foreign governments.

Pic related, Trump meeting the Mexican president to discuss border security and immigration reform.

And while you may be right in principle about your vote being supposed to be based on policy, there are plenty of other voters who will simply vote based on who they think is more popular, so that's really a moot point.

>unironically critizing trump and hillary for being corrupt and voting for gary johnson as the solution
literally shows up every 4 years to pretend to run for president, fundraises for 3-4 months, and then fucks off with your money. OP, even with all your virtue signaling, you are still a retard and a fool.

lol hillary has a literal kill list from people who attempted to stop her from oppressing the masses with her will, nice try though.

Running a business and running a country are apples and oranges, as a businessman you try to make a profit, that is not the goal as being the leader of a country.

Also the way Trump run's his business, if you serve or work under him, besides his own children, you end up getting screwed with the tab. His name is basically a franchise, people pay him to use his name. He doesn't own the vast majority of buildings with his name on it. Most of them he had nothing to do with. He's just great with PR, and the Apprentice really turned his name into a franchise, he's like a McDonald leasing out his name to the highest bidder. That kind of business does not work for running a country.

>and no there is no law that states you can't release your tax returns if you're under audit, Trump made that shit up.

Trump never said there was a law. He said it is retarded to do so and all lawyers advice not doing so because it makes the audit a bigger hassle.

Even Greta Van Susteren live on air gave him the same advise. While you can do so - you do not release your tax returns while under audit. Only a retard desperate to prove something would do so. Trump is not hiding something nor desperate to prove something. Once the audit is over he is going to release his tax returns and shut everybody up. Don't worry about it.

And actually Trump the man isn't that huge in business, Trump the name is big but only because it is a franchise and basically it's own entity.

Warren Buffet is millions of times richer and bigger than Trump but he never had a tv show so his name hasn't taken on a life of it's own.

Buffet makes the kind of money Trump only dreams about. No one is talking about electing Buffet President. Reality tv gave Trump a kind of celebrity that took on a life of it's own. In a way he's the Obama for the right.

You are among the dumbest of conspiracy theorists if you believe that. do you also believe Laura Bush purposefully killed her boyfriend?

>strawman
you have not given me any evidence that would prove otherwise, created a false equivalent, and reached for an ad-hom all in one post. if you're going to shill, at least be good at it, newfriend.

>as a businessman you try to make a profit, that is not the goal as being the leader of a country.

Obviously not, judging by the defecit Obummer's managed to rack up.

Good choice.

Gary Johnson's sure gonna crack down hard on words that offend him.

>The republicans will give us a real alternative in 2020

You're a fucking retard. Good luck having a Republican win the election after 4 more years of illegal immigration and refugee intake. Whites will be a minority in 15 years if Trump doesn't win.

Trump has never been corrupt.

Speak the truth, OP. This place is a hot bed for shills and sock puppets - fight the good fight.

The real reasons Johnson and Stein are seen in decent light is because they are too irrelevant for anyone to attack them on their stupid shit, and there's tons of it.

Uhhh when did Trump release his medical records?

Please don't tell me you mean that quack joke of a letter.

I don't think you understand what corrupt means.

It's almost like you WANT to be as stupid as baby boomers and vote for one of two parties for 40 years and have literally nothing to show for it.

I think Trump being for expanding the NSA, renewing the patriot, not auditijg the fed - all the same things the others are for is pretty ridiculous

It's almost like you WANT to throw away your vote on a candidate that cannot possibly win and have nothing to show for it.

>when a candidate's health issues have been brought to light to the general public
You missed that part Trump doesn't have any health issues.

>Trump and Hillary are equally corrupt.
the system adapts, in the year 2016, democracy is a way to ensure those in power stays in power.
>So I'm voting Gary Johnson.
a sign of desperation, family.

>An American, political dynast is """""""innocent"""""""" because she's never been """found""" guilty of all the negligence and malfeasance that she has more than ostentatiously committed
I hope you're not doing it for free, even with a VPN.

Not necessarily anybody, but YOU. YOU are a shill, because of the canned lines you're spouting, and it's obvious. Just fuck off and die in a ditch.

>le ankry filename
Go correct your gape with a black dragon dido, shillautist.

2/10,here's your (You).

Taxes are theft.

Kek, CTR in damage control mode