Star Vs

how many episodes do you give her before something terrible happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

brianwithanh.tumblr.com/post/153522796341/from-star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-bon-bon-the
youtube.com/watch?v=izGwDsrQ1eQ&ab_channel=georgemichaelVEVO
youtube.com/watch?v=wVHAQX5sSaU
boy-ohh-boy.tumblr.com/post/153502644381/i-will-always-love-you-starco-disclaimer-audio
youtube.com/watch?v=Nc4xD9UGPjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nuuuuu, Jackie a great!

It'd be nice if Jackie doesn't turn out to be a bitch or something else cliche

I hope Jackie ends up as a cuck

That's not even English any more you blubbering faggot.

get fucked, jackie is best girl star is a cunt

You dirty fucking scumbag trashbag of scum. You look like a vampire that drinks faggot blood.

Jackie is boring and a piece of shit

Is there any reason to like Star?

Jackie is
>THICC
>Chill and likes Marco's quirkiness
>Likes the Ocean and Skateboarding
>Bleach Blonde
>Freckles on face and ass
>Fit from Skateboarding

Give me one good reason to like Star, she's better than the MC

Hopefully enough to develop her as a character.

I can't think of one moment that Star isnt an absolute douche to Marco

rescue definitely counts as "not being a douche"

rescue from danger she is responsible for?

personally, i blame toffee for that

brianwithanh.tumblr.com/post/153522796341/from-star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-bon-bon-the

This song is so good. Like Ave Maria mixed with Earth Wind & Fire. Can't stop looping this shit.

sounds like something from back to the future

>brianwithanh.tumblr.com/post/153522796341/from-star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-bon-bon-the
The one thing I find a little weird is that it's a Korean dude trying to go all Sinatra

Season finale

probably in spring

How long until Marco starts craving the bug princess pucci?

Tofee didn't rape Marco, so we can't blame this one on his healthy male sex drive, user.

All the while Star is watching from the closet.

today is 11/23, S2 started on 7/11, thats a gap of 4 months, so you can expect the season finale to be 4 months after it returns

when it returns i cannot say, only that it is after some nebulous period pf time known as "winter"

thats not tom

casting a spell on you

jarco end at season finale.

>jackie realize that marco Will always give preference to star.

Not the best choice of bug for your point.

Jackie is in many ways better than star, but the forced blood moon thing is gonna get in the way, it already ruined the night that Marco's been waiting for his whole life

Is this anonymous staff spoiling something about later plot devices legit?

Jackie is shit

No, it was just shitpost.
Believing that is the same as believing the anonymous "leaks" on Sup Forums

how many naysayers are converts from starco, and how many are anti starco who have some canon ammo to use now?

>thicc

no

In a Superman outfit.

>BLONDED

>fucking a fish

Hot.

Tumblr fags seem to be onto something

oh wait I got that wrong, Star is also Blonde, so

what should it be then, Beached? Freckled?

Star is rich

Season finale?

Full version fucking where?

It's as almost you hear Careless Whisper in the background

youtube.com/watch?v=izGwDsrQ1eQ&ab_channel=georgemichaelVEVO

Sounded more like Elvis to me.

For now it's hard to say whether Star was just jealous of Marco (which would paint her as a really bad person honestly) or if she's really in love with him and just doesn't realize that, while Marco did literally EVERYTHING right.

Do note though that the Bloodmoon vision gives him an immediate understanding that Star is in danger.

This IS a Disney story, so we can make an educated assumption on where it's going, but it might be a bait-and-switch. Marco can still go down Fin's route and be star's guardian, not her lover.

But for some reason this sort of narrative reeeaaally pisses me off. There's something about that kind of pay-off that is just amazingly unsatisfying.

>Bolin ugly cry

nice to see it coming back

It feels unsatisfactory because "you're in a relationship with a girl that is not romantic but you have obligations to her up to and including sacrificing your life that comes before any romantic relationship with anyone else" is an incredibly shitty deal for the dude

>Star ruins everything
>again

X.D. Disney, the president of Disney XD here. Just letting you know that Jackie is secretly Toffee and always was.

Bullshit Manna Headcanon: Janna, being Janna, knew all along about Marco and Star going to the dance together and used the seance as a tool to hang out with Star and make sure Marco doesn't go to the dance with another girl. Janna flashing the flashlight on her eyes is her attempt to not notice how handsome Marco looks; she already loves him, seeing him on a suit would probably kill her. Her making Star stop thinking about Marco and Jackie was ultimately so that she herself could also stop.

Well less headcanon, and more just idea I like to entertain myself with.

I still prefer Star to Alpantso and Ferguson, i dont think she is EVIL IN DA FLESH, just young silly girl.

Post yfw star vs goes full "being meguca is suffering"

Nah, that's not it.I mean the deal is equally shitty for a Japanese soldier going off to serve their emperor first and leaving their family behind despite the fact that the Emperor will never as much as look in their direction. And yet that kind of story is compelling.

I don't think the story is the problem, I think it's the character. Star is not dignified enough for this sort of narrative to make sense. She's not carrying herself as the kind of person for whom such devotion makes sense. She's too chummy with Marco.

If she actually WAS the Queen-Empress of Mewni, that kind of narrative suddenly seems much more interesting and that pay-off makes sense.

also
>an aquatic monstergirl that isn't human

>trying to go all Sinatra
>Elvis to me.

It's meant to be Bobby Darin-esque.

youtube.com/watch?v=wVHAQX5sSaU

boy-ohh-boy.tumblr.com/post/153502644381/i-will-always-love-you-starco-disclaimer-audio

Poor Star.

She can't even go the "more in common/more to talk about" route since she's got about the same amount of dissimilarities Jackie has with Marco.

Meme magic is real!

Making sure that Star won't destroy the planet is a pretty good reason to like her I'd say. Oh yeah she also staved off the greatest warrior of the galaxy, Mina from doing that.

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

why marco is sooo white here?

Jarcofags are the worst

yes it is

The moon of LOVERSSSS

That dream can be interpreted in so many ways. The best one I've heard for it is it's a dream about why he tried so hard to become a red belt

what did they mean by this?
and who the hell is that ship captain?

Someone has to pilot the ship.

it's a portrait of angies(marco
s mother) grandfather

and dead

Captain of S.S. Starco

I'm thinking it was G. What reason would he have to put these two together is hard to say. But it's almost like he wanted Marco to get in that closet too and read stuff he shouldn't. Was it really just teach Star how to dip down? Maybe, maybe not.

How mad would you all be if Nefcy totally reversed all expectations and permanently sunk Starco

BTW this is totally not Daron Nefcy looking for ways to best fuck with her fans haha

Literally the opposite of mad

Literally mad

Do you think Star caught a glimpse of the Diaz?

I like Star, i dont want her to suffer

How mad would you all be if it was revealed that Jackie is a Monster refugee, who is NOT on Star's side, Marco and Star do NOT end up, and.....the final ship ends up being Marco and Janna.

Holy crap, why does this song fit so well?

if you think i was mad before, it would be a mercy compared to what i would do if that came to pass

>Threads can now argue whether Star or Jackie is the superior girl from one episode and people seem to prefer Jackie

I never thought this day would even be possible

wow fuck star
i hated her before but now i hate her even more

i thought a poll still showed star in the lead

Can we just let this Manna bullshit rest? She didn't care for a single moment about Marco going out with Jackie.

Janna isn't into Marco. She might be their daughter from the future at best, a weird chick at worst.

>Stop having fun and liking what I don't like!

you forgot this

It's just a song that fits with any heart breaking moment and internal pain

Ship euphoria, or as I like to call it: shiphoria, is a well known phenomenon that happens every time a scene is shared between two characters that didn't have scenes together beforehand, even if characters already are in a relationship. Exact same thing happened after the Sleepover.

Let it blow away, we will return to Jackie-less episodes and she will return to her entirely undeveloped self and people will be pissed to no end because of that.

That's what Gay Space Rocks taught me.

It's not that I dislike the ship itself. It's that it's so un-supported by the narrative that if it was so much as hinted at, it would just feel completely out-of-the-blue.

She flirts with him all the time and literally slapped his arse last episode, do you seriously expect people to not ship it? You're acting like it's Sabco tier

>as opposed to Star, who is a literal bug

The moon will soon go all Majora's Mask on her if she keeps getting in Starco's way

>while Marco did literally EVERYTHING right

youtube.com/watch?v=Nc4xD9UGPjg

What memes will develop in this hiatus lads?

My bad then

The fact it's still happening though is still something else

She did. After which Jackie enters the picture and Janna does not flinch one bit. You really don't have to be romantically interested in someone to flirt with them, I should know, I flirt with every single person I hang out with. It's a lot of fun.

Am I the only one who only cares about the fact that Marco finally scored after spending many episodes in spaghetti hell? Doesn't matter who's with who right now, our boi finally made it!

I only care that someone is getting cucked, I don't really care who or by whom, I just really wanted to see some cuckoldry on this show.