/trek/

Vulcan women are for ___ edition

Intellectually rewarding conversations.

violent anal punishment

Was Enterprise the first show that shows shower scenes showing so much skins just for the show ?

yeah

tfw no pointy ear gf

math homework

BIG DENOBULAN COCK

Didn't T'pol's actress complain that there was so much fan service in the series?

How are you anyway? You haven't posted in a while I was worried you took the barcley way out
suicide i'm talking about suicide

is that why she did what she did to her body?

Are denobulans the swedes of trek?
Think about it
>dominant females
>males are all shy cucks
>very broad 'family units'

massage

Don't know you should ask her.

listening to their emotional problems like a good father and watch their emotional break down over their superiority complex

I wonder, were Klingon scientists ever shown in the show or do I just not remember? I mean, we did have lawyers, but I can't remember seeing scientists. I mean, they must exist in some way considering they have goddamn warships.

If I remember right, her actress actually gave a shit about the show and wasn't happy when the writing was bad. I think she also once said something along the lines of how Spock was the character with sex appeal in the original, implying that you know tits didn't have to be the main selling point

Do you think Porthos ever got in on the action?

ENT had them

Star Trek: Enterprise 4x15

IIRC they had one in a TNG episode, he was a bad guy that sabotaged something too

also the monks that cloned Kales or whatever

not even close, Q was having fun, she was obviously terrified.

Well shit, haven't finished Enterprise yet. At least they exist. Thanks.

ENT had some. It's already established that there were a number of Klingon civilian professions including lawyers and whatnot. The Klingons seemed to care about them. Logically they would make up most of their society. There was that DS9 episode where the Klingons tried to extradite Worf by making it look like he blew up a ship full of Klingon civilians. How many times can I say Klingon?

I think Enterprise was the only one of the shows to really address it and even then it was kind of in a way to explain why you never hear about them in the later series. Something about how Klingon society is circling the drain because obsession with battle honor is getting out of control

It's one of the real weaknesses of the "entire society has one main trait" thing, when you think about it all kinds of Klingons should be seen as honorable. But Klingon honor is kind of a mess that means something different every other week anyway.

>Hoshi's armpit

I wonder how many more times are you going to samefag with virtually the same reply?

They klingons have a few eps where people say 'their not all warriors' doctors, lawyers, housemaids etc, it was all their, its just as the empire expanded and more slave labor came in their was less and less need for intellectual types, if you can just conquer a bunch of scientists and make them work for you, why support your own?

Also they probably made use of aliens from conquered territories and subjects to conduct scientific research for them.

Damn, we were so close to getting rid of Icheb

What?

I have very little interest or experience with Trek, but I've always been attracted to Romulan girls.

I remember that episode in TNG.

>be a redshirt
>teleporter incident
>get invisible
What would you do before dying of hunger ?

Nah porthos was a good boy he probably watched as archer fucked both of them.

/trek/ when the paranoia took hold

>Barclay was only in 5 episodes of TNG
>6 of Voyager
>First Contact
>Mentioned in four other episodes, two in TNG, one in DS9, one in ENT

Feels like it was more honestly.

Cassidy Yates was only in 15 episodes of DS9 but fuck, it felt like that bitch was always around

He was a good vegetable.

How big of a Chad was Barclay? Did Picard even get a mention in Voyager?

Reminder that ENT failed to attract general audiences and that's why it was canned. You can blame "trekkies" or other fans all you want but the truth is it didn't connect with normal people. JJ Trek did proving that you don't need "fans" while at the same time being more faithful and respectful than ENT toward ST.

It's Voyager so that he's a weapon that can destroy a cube is never mentioned again.

That's some pretty powerful nipple game

Was there some rule that they could never have really good looking women on Star Trek?
some of the girls are decent like in the every day sense, but they never had any super cute chicks or mega babes as main characters

It would always be some dog or some dogface with a decent body

does anyone else ever have this dream where you wake up on a giant starship and found out you have been cryogenically frozen for 10,000 years as a sample of humans from the past and everyone on the starship is genetically perfect and all the female doctors on the starship have giant breasts and want to experience sex with a 10,000 year old human to see what its like for study and observation purposes on sexual practices of old humans?

cheap implants do that

Is continuity even a thing in Voyager? I'm pretty sure all the things that look like continuity or story arcs or character progression are oversights by the production team. I'm certain if they had made an episode after the finale, it would have taken place in the Delta Quadrant with no mention or reference to what happened in the previous episode. Status quo!

>faithful and respectful
>spock: fuck you khan REEEEEE
>faithful and respectful
>fuck you Kahn REEEEE
>respectful
>KHAAAANNNNN REEEEEEEE I AM SPOCK REEEEE
How about fuck you m8.

>change is bad unless ENT does it
why are you people such hypocrites

Nice trip dubs

And there is no continuity. Why the fuck was there a Talaxian colony in the final episode?

Nigga what?
Aside from troi most of them are attractive in a way.

Why wouldn't more women spring for cheap implants since they make your nipples that nice?

they're unpredictable and look like shit

Do you think she pokes her nipples to make them hard before each scene ?

t. never watched star trek
why even post?

>in a way

That's like when you're in 9th grade and you have a 27 year old teacher who isn't a total hambeast and you think about fucking her eventually because you've got nothing better to do.

>major character

she's my fucking kryptonite thanks a fucking ton asshole

I just marathoned Ent Pegg, Vulcans had lots of problems but I never saw one REEEEEing like a tellarite who just lost an argument.

This is the pinnacle of feminine beauty for TNG fans

>and your OTHER sex organs?

giv space mommy gf

Did Beverly ever molest Wesley?

I think she secretly hated her own son.

Ofcourse, thats why he stopped going to the academy, he associated the uniform with molestation.

Imagine her having "the talk" about masturbation with Wesley, showing him an educational holo-video about sex.

>understood hun ?
>and don't forget to put a little rubber on your...
>what's that hun ?
>oh no, no, no, no ,no...
>that's a perfectly healthy reaction
>in fact, mommy is very flattered that you find her arousing

>hate Wesley since the first episode
>years later
>people tell me Wil Wheaton is a super cool guy
>look him up
>he's just hip with pop culture and that's it

>hip with pop culture
Someone sent his wife the gorilla warfare copypasta and they contacted the police

>Broccoli was an edible vegetable originating from the planet Earth. It was among the foods served aboard Earth Starfleet vessels during the 22nd century.

>While stranded in the desert region of the Torothan homeworld, Captain Archer promised a hungry Trip Tucker that he would have Chef prepare an unforgettable dinner and then, to keep his chief engineer conscious, asked him what he would like to eat. Besides prime rib and mashed potatoes, Trip requested that his meal also include broccoli. (ENT: "Desert Crossing")

>In 2152, while waiting a neutronic storm in the ship's catwalk, Travis Mayweather, Hoshi Sato, and Malcolm Reed played a game of cards, using their ration packs as bargaining chips. Among the rations being played was broccoli, but it was only included after Sato ran out of desserts. (ENT: "The Catwalk")

>"Broccoli" was also a nickname that Wesley Crusher applied to Reginald Barclay. It began as a form of inside joke at the expense of Barclay due to his perceived ineptness and nervousness. When Data found out about this, he didn't understand what Barclay had to do with a vegetable. (TNG: "Hollow Pursuits")

t. Memory Alpha
Fascinating

>Captain, it hasn't grown at all since he was an infant. Of course I remember! Would you forget the first time you laid eyes on your child and thought "that's really tiny, even for a newborn"?

You can't say Gene never did anything for us. His autism gave us some of the most fucked up shit in the entire show.

>The original version of the script did not feature alien parasites; the conspiracy in question was simply a military coup within Starfleet, Gene Roddenberry vehemently opposed such an idea, since he believed Starfleet would never stoop to such methods; there was just no way Tormé could get away with suggesting that the Federation was anything less than a perfect government. Thus the alien angle was introduced at his insistence. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine later featured a similar plot, however, in the two-part episodes "Homefront" and "Paradise Lost".

>Yes, yes, all very interesting, however I don't want to delay the archeological survey of Minos IV any longer than we have to.
>Perhaps you could take this up with Commander Riker... or Councillor Troi.

That's a submarine!
>Anfang starts playing.

God, a prime rib, mashed potatoes, and broccoli sounds heavenly right about now

THE BLOODY CARDIES CAN'T BE TRUSTED

She's so lucky Wesley is on the show so she never gets any hate for being such an annoying character

Gene also killed the idea that Q was merely pretending when he lost his powers, in his words 'if you're going to do a story about a godlike being brought to Earth then do it.'
>tfw Gene actually knew Q better then anyone

I hate her more than I hate wesley and I really hate wesley.

If you have a bit of spare cash then order it, you might be surprised how many actually good restaurants deliver, if your willing to pay.

I think having it be a military coup would have been a misstep. S1 of TNG opened at the end of the longest period of relative peace in Federation history. The Klingons are on side. The Romulans haven't been seen in decades, the only active conflict is with the Cardassians and that's more like an uneasy detente than the actual war of 2 decades passed. So, as far as Starfleet is concerned, things are going fine, even if the civilian government have made some dumb calls in the past few years.

Whereas it makes much more sense for Homefront/Paradise Lost. Starfleet has been found flat-footed by the Borg, Dominion and now the Klingons and current policy has led to numerous disasters in little over a half decade. Leyton's actions are missguided, but they are understandable. His motivation is to make the Federation safer. I don't think that justification would have worked in conspiracy because, nominally, everything was going well.

Why are there so many dirty stinkin Bajornas on Voyager's crew?

Maquis transfers

That's great

Yeah at that point a military coup would have actually made no sense. Gene saved us there.

Vulcan women are for Empress Sato's harem edition?

Attention Bajoran workers...I fucked Kira's mom, resume your duties

>lets put the three autismo losers on an away mission with the Captain and no back up
>what could possibly go wrong

well done Janeway

I want /fit/ Thomas Riker to make fun of fat Riker's weight and then they do it

I want Enterprise chef Riker to watch that while eating pop corn.

Don't you mean 2 Autismo losers.

Cute girls can't have autism.

Also Latent Image is an underrated as fuck voyager episode.

Episodes with The Doctor episodes usually are.

How many Rikers are there?
>Captain Riker
>Cmdr. Riker
>Beardless Riker
>Tom Riker
>Chef Riker
>Fat Riker
>"They're Everywhere" Riker

Does the comic count ?

Damn, Rikers look like THIS?

>Episodes with The Doctor episode

Drink some water and sit down. Take a deep breath.

I really want to watch an episode where everything turn dark and the federation is destroyed. Like the episode where Xindis destroy Earth and you witness the very last moment of the human species as a nomad fleet, just before Archer went back in time.

Is there an equivalent in TNG with the Borg ?
>inb4 Galactica
Imagine, a universe so bad people had to flee to another.

Does it irritate anyone else that everything in the Mirror Universe is basically the same? Same ships (maybe slightly modified), same crew (even the same names), very similar uniforms, same everything. What if Tuvok, Janeway, Riker, Data, or Bashir showed up in an episode/book/comic outside of their show? What if the Enterprise was a Nebula Class?

Just little things to shake it up.

That being said, I'm a sucker for any an all Mirror Universe content