PROVE THIS MOTHERFUCKER

Why has this piece femmekino not gone viral?

youtube.com/watch?v=KoUwLzRLUss

Sex bots will come soon. Be afraid roasties.

>overdramatic bitches making demands and threatening to deny pussy

What else is new?

hi im new here where do i buy a cock cage?

Holy shit it's Courtney
I know her

Which one is she?

Lmao at the low IQ plebs who watched the first 15 seconds and disliked and commented
It's the most obvious parody of these type of feminist videos I've ever seen, and is actually pretty fucking funny

I would just like to take a moment to recognise woman for all their achievements an contributions to society.

this. women are awesome, get over it.

I watched the whole thing and I find it retarded, it was sad and pandered to the edgy white privileged upper class wanting to police ideas and thinking. The video says we can't criticize then criticizes right away.

It uses some shitty argument starting at the point that they are a disadvantaged group that constantly abused lied to and mistreated yet if that was true this video would have never been made.

And on top of that the advocate violence against who? A group that they can circle back to the original argument that they can't be criticized by.

The only brainlets are the one who think its ok to promote violence and shut down the trade of ideas if it doesn't support the narrative. How about if you disagree we take you out back and sterilize you since you have inferior genes.

if someone parodies themself they're still being themself

>chop off hands
>so I can't feel pussy
wut about benis

Not sure if mocking feminism or mocking people who mock feminism
The line gets blurrier everyday

Poe's law has blurred everything.

The blonde one

in a few year sex bots will replace this disgusting trash.

Do you know Wendy too, user?

This is so strange. I'm 99% sure that this is satire. What kind of ridiculous shit do you have to say to make an obvious satire of feminism? Am I the only one who watched the full video or something?

>mfw one of them goes to Saudi Arabia and is arrested at the airport for making this film and gets to see what a real "chopped off hands law" looks like.

Wonder who they would come cry

Is it a parody? You honestly can't blame anyone. The feminism movement has gotten so batshit insane recently, this may as well be genuine.

Are people fucking idiots? This is pretty clearly ironic. It's literally a satirical take on this standpoint

It's in jest but don't make a mistake. All these girls are feminists. I know for sure Courtney is one.