Do we have an ST? WTF is happening?

Do we have an ST? WTF is happening?

Alex is next.

It seems Blacbolt killed Cyclops execution style.

Looks that father-son Optic Blast didn't work.

Rip in peace Hitlerclops.

>Sunfire's face
I'll create a reaction image as soon as the digital comes up

Storm's face is fucking infuriating.

>oh it pains me so that this is necessary
>but we really really need to defend the Inhumans' genocide cloud

and that is gonna make x-fags love the inhumans even more. Way to go, Marvel!

Suck a dick

Spoilers have been online since last night. Everyone predicted it, he died on muir island and this has all been Emma.

There is no answer to why everyone think's he is Hitler.

>There is no answer to why everyone think's he is Hitler.
>he is white
>he is male
do you need anymore than that?

So since you read it can you at least tell us if scott did something bad or not? If he wasn't already dead that is.

I havent read it. Just saw this come up in my fb feed.

You missed people saying that CYCLOPS IS HOLDING WHOLE FRANCHISE HOSTAGE, BECAUSE EDITORS ARE PUSHING HIM, OTHER CHARACTERS ARE SUFFERING? And my favorite WITH CYCLOPS DEAD, WE'LL GET NEW GOLDEN AGE OF X-COMICS.

Our of interest, does Black Bolt have any kind of invulnerability?

Is there anything preventing a speedster from cutting his head off, or something of the like? Because you'd think somebody would have done that by now.

Dazzler?

What did Cyke do to deserve to be executed?

I want to murder Black Bolt and that cunt Medusa.

that Medusa looking all so smug

So let me get this straight...

Medusa called Blackbolt to kill Cyclops because he was trying to destroyed the terrigen cloud. Blackbolt, the guy who released the cloud on Earth in the first place without telling anyone.

But Cyclops is the villain hated by everyone, including his past friends?

Even Magik and his past version hates him now, right? This despite being there and seeing him being executed.

Nothing.

He and his band were trying to get rid of the huge poison cloud the Inhumans created.

Being right

God dammit i knew it was coming and it still hurts

>Cyclops is Hitler
>not the eugenics practising leader that unleashed a cloud of mutagenic Zyklon B into the atmosphere

When's the murdercarol thread?

Well the way marvel february solicts sound at least tyke won't hate him any more and will be out for revenge so there that yet again they could be lying so who knows.

They were to real for this world.

We had one the otherday. I could make one.

Absolutely nothing. Black Bolt releases a cloud that kills mutants and kills Cyclops, ''Cyclops'' stops that cloud from killing mutants and this causes outrage, so Black Bolt murders him (again).

Somehow this causes everyone in the MU to hate him and call him hitler. Fuck Marvel.

Do it.

>Well the way marvel february solicts sound at least tyke won't hate him any more

The fact that he hated him in the first place despite being there to see everything go down and how his future version was put down like a dog is still fucking weird.

I want Frost to mind control BB into killing Medusa. And all the nuhumans.

I don't even follow X-Men, but shit, Marvel really fucked up if they thought this is how to get people to like their new Inhuman direction.

FUCK THIS. Fuck the Inhumans.

Fuck you Storm.

Wtf I thought he was dead already and it was all an emma illusion

Unless he turns into Damian and Batgod's everyone, I don't know what he can do.

huh? WTF could Storm do? Scott was already dead, and Emma was playing everyone.

Ya chances are like all the other time marvel tried to get us to hate slim it didn't work so they had to backpedal hard. I don't get why they keep doing it considering scott is like the second or third most popular x-men so it's never going to work.

She hated and still hates Cyclops and blames him for everything.

Huh? WTF could Storm do? She was flying to the Battlegrounds, Scott summers was ALREADY DEAD BEFORE issue#1 so...

and don't forget she going to betray the x-men for the shithumans in february.

So let me get this straight
>Terrigent mist is wandering around turning people into inhumans
>Somehow everyone is ok with that
>The cloud is lethal to the mutants
>Cyclops decides to destroy such cloud since the mutants are already few
>Gets killed
>everyone hates him now
Am I missing something? Because this sound like the biggest CYCLOP WAS RIGHT moment ever.

Can't Emma just destroy his mind? Or is it more psychic block bullshit?

Use her OMEGA LEVEL abilities and zap Inhumans with solar storm.

She could have fried BB and his wife while they weren't paying attention.

Yeah, Cyclops is already dead, but Storm is still helping the Inhumans kill off tons of people. There's no reason for her to be defending the genocide cloud.

And once again Marvel completely drops the ball in trying to make Cyclops look villainous in any way. Why can't they take a hint? Cyclops is the good guy, the rest of the world that irrationally hate him are the villains.

The only "BAD" thing he did was broadcast a psychic speech to everyone in the world saying that the terrigen cloud was released willingly by the Inhumans and that it's hurting mutants and could possibly hurt humans as well, and so everyone should be aware of the cloud.

That's the only bad thing he did thus far. Not even that BIG of a bad thing, but it could foster distrust and hatred against the inhumans.

And to outright murder Cyclops just for trying to destroy the Cloud is idiotic. Yes the Inhumans have no current source of terrigen apart from this at the moment but for fuck's sake it's killing any goddamn mutant it crosses paths with, you think they would be willing to stop activating their powers for a short bit while a solution is worked out but no, Cyclops is wrong and deserves death and to have his name slandered, fuck Marvel. It's shit like this that made me pirate all their comics.

Emma destroyed the cloud in Scott's name. He was already dead.

His friends and everyone in the MU hates him because Marvel editors don't care about their work.

Fuck the inhumans and fuck marvel man, I hope their tv show fails.

For once I agree with a carolfag.

Wonder why the fuck everyone is calling him Hitler.
I mean, I know he basically started doing his own agenda claiming it's for the good of the mutants, but still nothing compared to Magneto.
Like, will he destroy a village of puppies in the next issue or what?

Doesnt the second exposure of terrigan mist to inhumans make them into "monsters" tho? Like in silent war

He's somehow Hitler because he decided to try to destroy the cloud and leave the poor inhumans without the ability to trigger their powers at the moment (never mind that their genes would endure and that they could find a new source of terrigen given enough time).

If it does, it'll probably be ignored.

Yeah there's also the whole thing about the second exposure. Didn't it result in either death or a second transformation? Wasn't Gorgon himself exposed a second time to the mist?

Once again Sup Forums was 100% right about everything

He survived a universe tearing explosion. He is a pretty durable guy.

I don't understand why Marvel decided to suddenly hate Cyclops with such a passion.

Man that art is bad

Suddenly? They've been trying to brand him as the bad guy since Schism. AND IT'S NEVER FUCKING WORKED.

Could someone explain to me why bunn wasn't picked to do DoX and IvX i mean ya he ain't perfect but compare to these two hacks and the rest of the x-book writers, he's the one that at least feel's like he put's a little effort into his book.

Gorgon lost his mind and Terrigan mists are fatal to humans tho. It gives them like super cancer or someshit, read silent war and second exposure mutates them into monsters. plus i havent read Marvel in a while but are Black bolt and Medusa together again or what?

Yeah, your full of Shit, 90% of the X-men who are alive arent there and don't do shit! so by your logic they are helping the inhumans. Point in case Storm hasn't been helping or Defending, she was trying to figure out if the inhumans knew or not, Since NOBODY who are not Inhumans know much on the Mist last I checked unless there's been a retcon.

>are Black bolt and Medusa together again or what?
Still split but on speaking terms.

Every time they try to make him the bad guy, it just makes him more Rightclops.

Because they are assmad that readers sided with Cyke in Schism and AvX

She blames him for Xavier's death, like Emma does, like Magneto does. Your point? Go back some damn comics Fucktard.

>speaking terms.

>Blackbolt
>speaking
Well is she still dating Johnny? I fucking hope not and why did they even broke up in the first place?

Which is retarded because he was going Dark Phoenix at the moment from Xavier's mental attacks, how is he accountable for his actions at that time? How is he accountable for the fact that the Avengers kept pushing and pushing and pushing the delicate Phoenix 5, causing their powers to eventually converge on only one person that was never meant to wield the Phoenix causing him to snap?

Is the second panel in the bottom row supposed to be Emma?

>tfw BB's voice was once a weapon of mass destruction so powerful it could break the moon
>tfw it's just another energy blast-type attack now

>that is gonna make x-fags love the inhumans even more. Way to go, Marvel!
I don't get why people say this? At this point BB could rape Molly hayes and people would still take it as an attempt to get the audience to like them. The narrative is clearly trying to make them look bad. Hell we already know the lose IvX so that should push the "they are in the wrong" thing home.

Same reason they try to turn cyke into a villain and killed him to piss you off so you'll buy there shit. Ya don't ask me how they think that viable for the long term i don't get it either.

He's was nerfed in Infinity.

Johnny and Medusa are only dating so Johnny can betray her in IvX.

Going to work with my Cyclops was right t-shirt today
Rest in piece Scott

I want them dead, get that Black Bold logo out of ResurreXion. Fuck unity.

But then that was Black Bolts whole schtick. He has to be mute or he fucking kills everyone. So what hes just a slightly stronger Black Canary now ? Marvel what are you doing.

Must be working cause their sales are tanking huh. When will they learn that People with rainbow hair dont read comics

They needed him nerfed to make him appear more often in books and fights without people asking "Why doesn't he just nuke the enemy with a whisper and end it?"

They nerfed him all over the board. He basically does no other attacks and I think forgot about his power having anything to with electrons. He is just a flying brick that screams.

Could someone make a list of all the times Cyclops has been right despite Marvel trying to shit on his legacy?

I kinda get but Black Bolt was their deterrent, Noone tried to piss of the Inhumans cause he was that powerful now hes just some guy with a strong shout.

Here's a toast to a hero.
You did well, Scott.

It is, read the issue when it's story timed.

There's only one time I can think of in which he was wrong. When he fused tectonic plates to end earthquakes, Xavier did not teach basic geology in his school.

FUCK YOU TOO MARVEL

Sss, Marvel doesn't want you to think that?

Hell this whole shit is thanks to Wolverine and Tony in the first place.

ITT:

>A bunch of fucks I can't give a shit about with Kamala and Human Torch
meh

That was the writer being dumb and thinking that actually worked.

I know, but I was making a joke, he was literally wrong about how earthquakes work.

>ITT: Tear of XFag

I wish Morrision would write an X book and bring justice for Cyclops.

Fuck off Shithuman degenerate.

That's inferno another nuhuman so just kamala

Inhumans need to get gassed, with something other than terrigen.

So I only care about a single character in the book, not even worth a peek of the previews.

where the hell is Alison?

Is the plot that the mist is doing more mutating is there? It was at the time Crystal fight with Cyclop and accusing him of killing the inhuman when before that, Cyclops encounter Broodlike creature appearing from the terrigan pods.