Have you ever been excited to see a movie bomb?

Have you ever been excited to see a movie bomb?

it was going to bomb anyway. its an attempt at muh arthouse flick typical Aronofsky. If you didn't know this youre a newfag iah

Where are the webms?

Of course.

>Ghostbusters
>Birth of a Nation
>Dark Tower

Is that supposed to say Ian?

I don't want it to bomb
Studios are adverse to risk as it is, this bombing will just make things worse

There was one posted here over the weekend of JL getting beat and punched until her tits fell.
Not sure where it originated from as there are not even any decent cams for this yet

Black Annie.
Red Tails.

God we should make a collage of all the times they told audience to see it or be racist.

Shouldnt have picked shitlaw as a lead m8

in all honesty

Remember when Sup Forums wasn't overrun by normie plebs?

Enjoy Spider-Man 8, or whatever faggot shit you plan on watching next.

Nah I'm not a hateful person. I just hate jlaw, so this one.

If you cast Jennifer Lawrence your movie is for plebs. That's all there is to it you Mexican cuck

No, it's sad. It was a pretty entertaining movie. Nothing high brow, but the allegory was nice and worked well without becoming too wrapped up in itself. It's a pity that more interesting mainstream films with bigger budgets will no doubt become less and less common as studios begin to exclusively pander to the lowest common denominator. Why would I want this to bomb?

t. Sup Forumssmoker butthurt because shit insulted is tiny dick

I'm sure the one Hunger Games movie your older sister dragged you to theaters to watch makes you an expert on film.

>Why would I want this to bomb?

90% of this board hates women.

Mother is being praised by plebs all over reddiboxd

>Doesn't like Winters Bone or Silver Linings Playbook
>calls others pleb

was this just too #litty for some?

>Praying Spiderman 6 hits $100m in China
>Wanting arthouse to flop

The absolute state of this board

If you're a grown man who still participates in
>int3rn3t w@rz
you can officially rule yourself out as intelligent. Just a general PSA. Find something better to do with your time.

Stay pleb and keep praising this deep and topical 'arthouse' as I'm sure your mom and her friends will

Those movies are shit, so yes

>Those movies are shit
awful opinion.

Those are both plebfests. Silver Linings is such a dogshit movie and her character is one of the most forgettable female roles ever.

>>Wanting arthouse to flop

Spoiler: it's not good just because it's pretentious.

Not him, nope your opinion is actually the certified awful one.

I disagree entirely. I liked the film for showing Bradley Cooper can act

>this ass
>forgettable

>Mainstream actors can't break into art house

Fuck off

Have you seen it?

Indeed. Is this the part where you try to say it's not pretentious with a straight face?

dude what ass lmao

That one can't. Face it, you're praising shit and just now realizing it. There's still time to turn back

t. nigger

I'd honestly have a bad different film than a good capeshit.

go to a film festival and have all the bad different you want.

How does that apply to what I said. I'm saying that it's being overrated to hell and back there.

What ass get some taste
>liking anything attached to that butterfaced bitch

>jennifer lawrence
>butterface
I can smell the virginity on you

Not that guy but are you sayint getting laid will make Jennifer somehow prettier to him or that he'll get laid and lower his stamdards for whats pretty?

So the story is about Mother Nature and JLaw said people are dying because Mother Nature doesn't like Trump.

Kek I hope everyone involved in this piece of shit spirals down

if you dont understand it then writings on the wall lmao

I've had five years of relationships pal I know you're surrounded by high schoolers but I lost mine a long time ago.

You want more? Her voice sounds like shit and her brain doesn't help it.

JLaw is trash, as is your taste.

confirmed virgin. see right through you

Well I'll give him his props for that statement

Lol she has hips and knows how to gyrate. But below the hips, the sides just slant down to the legs and there's a small bump where a butt is. Not a great butt.

I can smell you're either underage or a woman. Fuck off

What a dork. No, it's good. Sorry JLaw triggers you for whatever reason and SJWs for whatever other reason, but while imperfect it's audacious filmmaking the likes of which you dont usually see at the megaplex.

>board overrun with thinly disguised waifu threads
>hates women

right....

The audience was pissing themselves alright, but not out of laughter.

Objectifying women isn't love, friendo.

That's not how I saw it. Seemed more to me like it was battle between God and Mother Earth, how those concepts don't exactly vibe. Creation means two very different things for them. Mother Earth is obsessed with bringing the house back to life, going so far as to do all the painting and housework herself. God, however, wants to create and interweave stories of people, wants to express the beautiful tangle of their lives. On a metaphorical level it's the natural serenity of Earth vs. the twisting chaos of man. Both beautiful in their own right, but they don't go well together.

>objectifying women
The only reason for this happening is you. Prove that you deserve respect, and you'll have it. For now we'll keep on going our way, roastie

Okay then. Keep thinking that making threads about women on Sup Forums and jerking off to their leaked photos afterward is sufficient proof you don't hate them.

Many people who did not like this movie don't seem to realize this is an allegory. They are only focused on the narcissistic man who drains his partners of all their love and spits them out for the next, younger model. "You don't love me. You just love that I love you," says mother. With the millions of dogs we discard each year in America, this behavior of eating up another being's effection without giving it back should be familiar to many. But the true story here is life on earth, represented as the house before, during, and after mankind's presence. Mother nature's husband is the creator, God. The Genesis story of man plays out from mother nature's perspective. In this house you will see Eden, the Apple, Adam, Eve, Cain and Able, the great flood, and other biblical events that are all symbols of human strife, human nature, and our values that tend to miss the forest for the trees at times. It is a warning of where we are going if we don't stop and pay attention to this house that provides us everything. This is what happens if we don't give love back.

>Black Annie.

I don't why why, but I read that as black a Black Annis, you know that cannibal witch of english folk lore?

Which i'm surprised no one has make into cheap found footage horror movie now that i think about it.

I'm not thinking that. I really hate women as of now; what they've become. Ungrateful, scheemy, self-centered and just bad people overall. Vapid. I do realise there are exceptions, and I was happy to find one that isn't a complete cunt sometimes because she is able to self-reflect, but it's what they are - exceptions. We are NOT equals, and we'll never will be. Until women realise that, there will always be reasons that stem from this ideology to hate them

Not the other guy but Winters Bone was well done.

If anything, shouldn't a movie so rejected by normies be praised by Sup Forums?

What did Reddit think of this?

Yes, I want to further marginalize art house films from the mainstream until we have nothing but capeshit and sequels and remakes.

>him

>Man is not natural
Sound a lot like a big naturalistic fallacy.
I'd rather take the Sup Forums interpretation.

>contrarians crawling out of the woodwork to defend it because "MUH ARTHOUSE KINO"
Just another day on Sup Forums

>people arguing about the meaning

You guys do realize he said it's literally The Bible, right?

Normies are the ones here praising it and on letterboxd.

Seeing this movie felt like going to a pretentious restaurant where they disguised fancy food as non-food items.

Imagine hearing great things about the cuisine, ordering Chicken Kiev, and then getting a fire hydrant instead.

Well it turns out it's not actually a fire hydrant but chicken molded into a shape following the "chef's vision", full of raw eggs which are intended to symbolize the human condition.

While I love symbolism and overarching narratives in films, mother! gave me the same feeling as The Fountain (another Aronofsky flick). It wasn't particularly entertaining, it just made me say "why make this movie?"

While art is supposed to raise questions, I feel like mother! is another case of Aronofsky wanking off on audiences around the world and yelling "LOOK HOW SMART I AM!"

It's not symbolic, funnily enough.

I mean, technically it is, but it's not up to the viewer (for 99% of the things), there is no real interpretation of the meaning. It's a surreal version of the Bible (plus some gnostic shit), the problem might be if you don't get Obscure Reference A or B but those are details, it's not about getting what they wanted to symbolize, there are no real questions to answer (aside from his personal interpretations, which are really, really small).

Note that is pretty much unrelated to if the movie was good or bad.

> if you don't find this ugly woman attractive you're a virgin

Fucking sperg

>REEEEEEE I HATE JLAW SO MUCH

>>/Seething/

What a great poster.

It spoils the ending, though.

I'm just noticing how big her hands look